My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm part of the 10%

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marry one. Join a big Mexican family.
    My wife is Mexican-American and Italian (her grandparents were adopted) and trust me, there's way worse things in life than being showered in gifts from 20 different members de la familia every every Christmas, Easter and Birthday; or drinking good beer straight from the multiple kegs at the associated holiday events (and you pitched in absolutely nothing); or being kissed on the cheek when you come and go by 20 not-so-badlooking primas/tias.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    All the Polish will be gone in one generation.
    Looong way from California to Poland. Tiny diaspora here. I have a preference and ya feel a bit of duty to pass on but I'm not going to force happiness.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet there's plenty of purposely, intentionally low information Putin-worshippers out West who would be only too happy to engage in the same fruitless endeavor that costs them everything.
    'Merica, if you don' like it, you can GIT OUT.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    My wife is Mexican-American and Italian (her grandparents were adopted) and trust me, there's way worse things in life than being showered in gifts from 20 different members de la familia every every Christmas, Easter and Birthday; or drinking good beer straight from the multiple kegs at the associated holiday events (and you pitched in absolutely nothing); or being kissed on the cheek when you come and go by 20 not-so-badlooking primas/tias.
    No question. Past 10 years I've dated more Mexican girls than anything else. Probably would already be shacked up if I spoke Spanish.

The language barrier is the only significant negative. Values, work ethic, proud but not stubborn, and one of the funner cultures in the World; all on point. Europeans have a very positive opinion of Mexico. It's a great match with Polish.

Thread Information