Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Clouds have actually darkened here (with precipitation). Looks like a bust out west (100ish miles from SA). Hoping it changes obviously

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Business owner here. I’ve denied all PTO requests for today and any employee caught looking outside during the eclipse will be fired on the spot.
    That's pretty harsh but I get it's tough in this economy.

I let my main house butler take off today for it but I'm having to make my guest house butler pick up that slack. It's the times we live in.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A lot of them are Bible beating young earthers. Almost just as bad.
    The magas are too worried about the eclipse rapture and today's child sacrifices, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Wake Forest Demon Deacons
    Kerrvile is mostly cloudly but you can see through the high occasional high cloud with eclipse glasses. Here's hoping it breaks up some more. The whole town pretty packed and everyone is hustling parking passes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I live north central near the comal county line... can't see . The one time the sun peaked out enough to see, the eclipse glasses weren't even effective. Will have to see what happens when totality hits.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I live north central near the comal county line... can't see . The one time the sun peaked out enough to see, the eclipse glasses weren't even effective. Will have to see what happens when totality hits.
    Check map, that area might be outside of the eclipse

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Check map, that area might be outside of the eclipse
    Supposed to get 2+ minutes of totality.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Wake Forest Demon Deacons
    I got a second of totality here in Kerrville.

Worth it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just got dark. Couldn't see

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well aside from being too overcast to see the sun most of the time, that was pretty neat. People in the neighborhood were shooting off fireworks when it got dark.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Got a lucky break in the clouds. Saw the whole short totality in muh backyard.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Got a lucky break in the clouds. Saw the whole short totality in muh backyard.
    ...while you was gettin' plowed in same.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hooters girls and I put the glasses on and caught the partial here in So Cal.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Well aside from being too overcast to see the sun most of the time, that was pretty neat. People in the neighborhood were shooting off fireworks when it got dark.
    ...dude, sweetheart, X, that was 10 years ago when the neighbors thought you'd rung in Miami and was sellin' your .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Hooters girls and I put the glasses on and caught the partial here in So Cal.
    I stayed seated herePERIOD

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Clear bue sky here, so good eclipse tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Cloudy here, looked like 9pm for about 3 minutes. Security lights got triggered

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Saw some of it before and after but missed all of the totality due to the clouds. Was erie regardless; felt like a really bad storm was about to hit.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    That's pretty harsh but I get it's tough in this economy.

I let my main house butler take off today for it but I'm having to make my guest house butler pick up that slack. It's the times we live in.
    You are a better man than me. I make my house butler wear an ankle bracelet so I can triangulate his coordinates at all times, and tell where he is at and at what time by looking at the angle of the shadows from the sun.

The gall of some employees. Glad you were able to find backup. I do think at this rate of declining all my employees' PTO I should be able to buy my third yacht by end of Q2. As far as that one house butler, I'd keep a close eye on him to make sure he stays loyal and doesn't job hop.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Clouds parted here in N Austin and got a good two mins of total

Lots of glimpses before and after through the clouds

Cool stuff

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I'm in that area (Uvalde/Del Rio that is). I'll post if I see cloud cover clearing at all within the next hour (assuming you're in SA and can go Texas standard 90MPH west lol). Right now, coverage is 100% with not even a midget's snatch of blue.
    I went out towards Uvalde this morning but the situation wasn't improving any so just stopped in Hondo. Even with completely overcast and only a couple of patches where I could actually see the crescent sun (saw it at 95%) it was still an awesome experience for how ridiculously quickly it got dark and stayed there for 3 1/2 minutes and then it was daytime again. 100% worth the trip but can't say I'm not extremely envious of people who actually got to see the corona today.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Saw some of it before and after but missed all of the totality due to the clouds. Was erie regardless; felt like a really bad storm was about to hit.
    Yeah it really did start feeling like that around 90% with it getting dark and the temperature drop. But then the darkening when it went into totality was so immediate and something so weird to feel.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Here's a real dilly of an eclipse...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You are a better man than me. I make my house butler wear an ankle bracelet so I can triangulate his coordinates at all times, and tell where he is at and at what time by looking at the angle of the shadows from the sun.

The gall of some employees. Glad you were able to find backup. I do think at this rate of declining all my employees' PTO I should be able to buy my third yacht by end of Q2. As far as that one house butler, I'd keep a close eye on him to make sure he stays loyal and doesn't job hop.
    I used to do ankle bracelets but my G700 pilot figured out a way to disengage it. Now I inject all employees with a tracking chip into unknown parts of their bodies. It also sends alerts when their five minute break and 30 minute lunches are done.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    And of course we get blue sky today after storms making it hot and humid as . Always get ed by San Antonio weather.

Thread Information