My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the grades! Another nice game to watch ... pushed the "Happy" button

Mad Beer Hops! Notorious H.O.P.'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the grades. One of the best parts of visiting SpursTalk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks for the grades. Any intel on how the Spurs want to build around Wemby? timvp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks for the grades. Any intel on how the Spurs want to build around Wemby? timvp
    With Keldon, Vassell and Sochan off-course. How much help does wemby need bro?!?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Keldon, Vassell and Sochan off-course. How much help does wemby need bro?!?
    if Wemby can't win with this...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    -branham was solid offensively but he was getting killed on the defensive end by mcconell in the 4th.
    -wemby is getting so much better at exploiting cross-matches now.
    -spurs are getting so much better at the inverted pick and roll and it's leading to more and more assists with wemby.
    -devin and wemby are 2nd in points per possession (1.2) off hand-offs since the all-star break.
    -sochan was big in the last two 4th quarters against SGA and then mcconnell. in fact, once pop put jeremy on mcconnell, he never scored again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    -branham was solid offensively but he was getting killed on the defensive end by mcconell in the 4th.
    -wemby is getting so much better at exploiting cross-matches now.
    -spurs are getting so much better at the inverted pick and roll and it's leading to more and more assists with wemby.
    -devin and wemby are 2nd in points per possession (1.2) off hand-offs since the all-star break.

-sochan was big in the last two 4th quarters against SGA and then mcconnell. in fact, once pop put jeremy on mcconnell, he never scored again.
    this guy watches his jj re

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this guy watches his jj re
    i watched his last podcast (his 'nerd' shows are the best) and then went to verify the stats and looked at the last two games to watch for the inverted screens and wemby's reactions to the switches. i also recommend the article referred to at the 13:00 mark of their last podcast. https://www.basketballinsiders.com/n...nba-breakdown/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i watched his last podcast (his 'nerd' shows are the best) and then went to verify the stats and looked at the last two games to watch for the inverted screens and wemby's reactions to the switches. i also recommend the article referred to at the 13:00 mark of their last podcast. https://www.basketballinsiders.com/n...nba-breakdown/
    i wasnt criticizing. i watch re 's stuff as well. as far as national commentators go, he's one of thew watchable ones. re /legler stuff is usually a good watch. otherwise i like thinking basketball and the defensive mistakes guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wasnt criticizing. i watch re 's stuff as well. as far as national commentators go, he's one of thew watchable ones. re /legler stuff is usually a good watch. otherwise i like thinking basketball and the defensive mistakes guy
    i didn't take it that way at all. it's nice to see other people appreciating JJ's pod. i absolutely agree that he's one of the more watchable talking heads. lowe is another one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to be fair Sochan put himself on McConnell. He went to Pop and asked him to guard McConnell, than asked TJ what's his career high and told him he can't get that and locked him up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to be fair Sochan put himself on McConnell. He went to Pop and asked him to guard McConnell, than asked TJ what's his career high and told him he can't get that and locked him up
    very cool. from where i was sitting, it also looked like mcconnell had been talking smack to tre earlier in the 4th.

Thread Information