Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely include context, players on their team. Ref rigging or not. (Kirby the All Time rigger imo) CPO certainly burned while on Houston vs the Golden s.

I disregard the 4 Entertainment Awards Championships.
    The 1 legit 2001 Championship assisting Shaq is noteworthy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP easily tbh

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Both extremely skilled and talented players. Their outcomes were largely predicated on who surrounded them and where. CP3 in LA as a rookie on would have won a few rings, but not as the best player on the team. Kobe could get away with that, but barely.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither both are gs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP0.

Lakers can't even get Chucky's box score right: https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...om-arena-fixed

The Kobe Bryant statue unveiled last month outside of Crypto.com Arena has already become a staple for fans to flock to before and after Lakers games. And it's already in need of a few adjustments.

There are several errors in the etched marble base of the statue, including Jose Calderon's and Von Wafer's names misspelled in the replica box score from Bryant's 81-point game between the Lakers and Toronto Raptors and a formatting mistake on another side of the base where Bryant's career accomplishments are listed.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not that I ever cared for kobe but goes to show you what a organization the lakers, can’t even honor one of their “legends” correctly. Btw i remember that 81 point game they are referencing. Nobody was even guarding that dude and it kinda reminded of like those football games when they let a re ed kid score a touchdown and the players are running after him bumbling and stumbling lmao.

P.S. kobe is trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not that I ever cared for kobe but goes to show you what a organization the lakers, can’t even honor one of their “legends” correctly. Btw i remember that 81 point game they are referencing. Nobody was even guarding that dude and it kinda reminded of like those football games when they let a re ed kid score a touchdown and the players are running after him bumbling and stumbling lmao.

P.S. kobe is trash.
    Not to mention he murder/suicided Gianna by forcing that chopper pilot to fly in weather that caused even the LAPD to ground their fleet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it kinda reminded of like those football games when they let a re ed kid score a touchdown and the players are running after him bumbling and stumbling lmao.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to mention he murder/suicided Gianna by forcing that chopper pilot to fly in weather that caused even the LAPD to ground their fleet.
    He also rapped a woman in Colorado and luckily for him he had plenty of money to settle out of court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He also rapped a woman in Colorado and luckily for him he had plenty of money to settle out of court.
    he raped, period.

she rapped.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe's dead. One day Jim will join him. But that 4-1 head to head record in the playoffs is forever.

Cheers

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he raped, period.

she rapped.

I see i misspelled but you got it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe's dead. One day Jim will join him. But that 4-1 head to head record in the playoffs is forever.

Cheers
    Yeah Spurs had they number all of those years.

P.S. Kobe is trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cheers
    Alas, Jim Loscutoffs 7 NBA Championships have eclipsed role player Bryants forever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cheers
    So 99 doesn’t count for some reason?

Needing shaq for two of those

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Closing the Forum forever
    Pretty good feeling tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kirby Bryant and CPO are tied at zero with

Lead teams to a Championship.

So there's that.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    CP0.

Lakers can't even get Chucky's box score right: https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...om-arena-fixed
    Hey!!! It's old leather ass Splits. Ain't seen you in a coon's ago, buster.

Don't forget, fart-face, I named ya.

Signed,

- Your Pappy

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

It's those 2 after Daddy that broke your asses, Media's too. We caught a hanger not once, but, consecutively across 2 Junes...dummy Howard first. & Gasol leaning on Perkins, 2nd. Voila! No more Perkins. The slaves were freed.

They had to call LAPD SWAT out there to Staples to drag still uniformed Celtic Wallace out of Staples. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

& then everybody bettin' the farm that he'd hoist it---like he'd always had. Uh, uh...that announcer (names escapes me///got it! Mark Jackson) sounds like somebody had died, or, lost $. tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's those 2 after Daddy that broke your asses, Media's too. We caught a hanger not once, but, consecutively across 2 Junes...dummy Howard first. & Gasol leaning on Perkins, 2nd. Voila! No more Perkins. The slaves were freed.

They had to call LAPD SWAT out there to Staples to drag still uniformed Celtic Wallace out of Staples. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

& then everybody bettin' the farm that he'd hoist it---like he'd always had. Uh, uh...that announcer (names escapes me///got it! Mark Jackson) sounds like somebody had died, or, lost $. tee, hee.

Missing the playoffs and getting tapped by Steve Nsh to avoid Duncan and the Spurs.

Front running so that he can only face the Spurs with historically loaded teams and Laker fans actually proud of him for doing it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Missing the playoffs and getting tapped by Steve Nsh to avoid Duncan and the Spurs.

Front running so that he can only face the Spurs with historically loaded teams and Laker fans actually proud of him for doing it.
    It's like Biden battling Putin:::"Whatever it takes."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you finally figured out to post a video. conga rats

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you finally figured out to post a video. conga rats

At least you're finally speaking to me in the present tense. Is the big freeze out finally over with, Splits? Or, am I still poison in your eye?

Life is too short, Splits. Please?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least you're finally speaking to me in the present tense. Is the big freeze out finally over with, Splits? Or, am I still poison in your eye?

Life is too short, Splits. Please?
    Go die in a fire please, Dale. You are meaningless. Not always have been, but you're a has been. See ya on the other side

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe Bryant is genuinely one of the most over rated things in sports history.

Thread Information