Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rancid lardo and big market stooge Ramona Shelburne spews turd sauce about Wemby asking for a trade sooner than later. Danny Green comes in with the system support. Perkins yaps idk about what can't understand him. 10:30.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And a reliable source like Zach Lowe makes fun of them in his latest Podcast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    zero chance Wemby asks for a trade before 2029

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ESPN badly wants him elsewhere. They aren't even spirts journalism.

And she's in the Lakers' pocket. This is such journalistic malpractice is absurd.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People still watch BSPN?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The media is already campaigning to get him to a large market. is annoying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The media is already campaigning to get him to a large market. is annoying
    ESPN was last week. The OP video was broadcast the same day as the Windhorst wishcasting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny Green was pretty accurate tbh. Right now we need to keep an open mind and and assess all opportunities as they come. I personally hope they can draft against the grain with these likely 2024 lottery picks are draft talent/grit over culture than we can focus on adding a vet star and established role players while keeping most of our best draft capital.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just can't understand how can you guys follow ESPN?
    They're sport equivalent of Fox News, more or less.

It's been like a decade since I watched any EPSN content that's not the game itself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can tell how few of you actually watched the clip and instead just fell for the bull le to this thread. Idiots.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely like CNN with the same ty ratings

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just can't understand how can you guys follow ESPN?
    They're sport equivalent of Fox News, more or less.

It's been like a decade since I watched any EPSN content that's not the game itself.
    It's not that anyone believes our wants to follow them. It's that they still set narratives that impact things. It's like Fox News. They're lying, but it's not enough to just ignore them.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Large market teams don't really win anymore, so they're just trying to stir things up. Non issue tbh. Players know it's better to be the face of a smaller city, vacation in LA/NY/Miami in the offseason. More and more players go back home (outside of the US) anyway. Just goes hand to hand of what has happened to America. I highly doubt Victor is trying to go to LA in the offseason when he could be back home in France. Don't worry, this is just the beginning. Winning cures all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can tell how few of you actually watched the clip and instead just fell for the bull le to this thread. Idiots.
    got me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine still watching ESPN in 2024

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did this really need another post?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe this didn’t need to be posted lmao. I just thought it was so ludicrous how these dweebs are salivating and begging on both knees for Wemby to go to a big market like LA or NY.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe this didn’t need to be posted lmao. I just thought it was so ludicrous how these dweebs are salivating and begging on both knees for Wemby to go to a big market like LA or NY.
    They literally never say anything about Wemby leaving the Spurs. This is something you made up on your own. Y'all are nig weird in how you take anything said on ESPN, EVEN WHEN THEY ARE LITERALLY PRAISING THE SPRUS!!!!, and twist it into some weird narrative that isn't even made.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're all so emo it's insane considering most of u are adults ...

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perkins: wemby is incroyable
    Verde: pop is a genius at developing players
    Ramona: how patient can wemby be bc he seems all about winning. Maybe spurs will speed up the process to 1-2 years instead of 2-3
    Perkins: spurs should be looking to put better players around wemby sooner than they thought bc wemby is so good already
    Verde: wemby will embrace patience with tutelage from Parker, drop, etc
    Ramona: if anyone can pressure pop to make the spurs speed up their plan, its wemby

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They literally never say anything about Wemby leaving the Spurs. This is something you made up on your own. Y'all are nig weird in how you take anything said on ESPN, EVEN WHEN THEY ARE LITERALLY PRAISING THE SPRUS!!!!, and twist it into some weird narrative that isn't even made.
    You're worked up.

A Rockets fan is pushing this in the NBA forum. Rockets fans are upset still over the lottery last year and it has only gotten worse now that Wemby is getting HoF talk in his rookie year and we get a top 3 pick again while they treadmill.

In the meantime, their pick, Thompson, plays like a child and has flashed the upside of maybe winning a dunk contest.

Of course it's stupid. That is the whole point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers have no hope at all with the corpses of James and AD treadmilling. They offered the Hawks three picks and three swaps which the Hawks turned down. That tells you what their prospects are. Lakers fan has good reason to be jelly.

Mavs fan has to be mad with Doncic enter years 6-8 where stars typically leave when they feel they have no shot to win. Mavs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya I'm such a Spurs hater that I added my own narrative. Either that or you have your optimism goggles on.

You're worked up.

A Rockets fan is pushing this in the NBA forum. Rockets fans are upset still over the lottery last year and it has only gotten worse now that Wemby is getting HoF talk in his rookie year and we get a top 3 pick again while they treadmill.

In the meantime, their pick, Thompson, plays like a child and has flashed the upside of maybe winning a dunk contest.

Of course it's stupid. That is the whole point.

Exactly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya I'm such a Spurs hater that I added my own narrative. Either that or you have your optimism goggles on.
    Yeah it was not posted in the other thread on the same subject with your exact same line of argumentation repeated multiple times in it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers have no hope at all with the corpses of James and AD treadmilling. They offered the Hawks three picks and three swaps which the Hawks turned down. That tells you what their prospects are. Lakers fan has good reason to be jelly.

Mavs fan has to be mad with Doncic enter years 6-8 where stars typically leave when they feel they have no shot to win. Mavs
    Ya the only way Hawks trade Trae to LA is if he really wants to go there and they underpay or if Spurs lowball, or if Hawks get petty.

Thread Information