Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF does this have to do with anything

Read your own posts. None of them make any sense and it’s to a point where poster after poster are calling you out for over protecting wemby and casts blame on everybody else. The spurs won 14 games so far, you got called out for a solution and your big idea to solve everything is brogdon? Really? The guy who’s playing on a team with a worse point differential than us? What is brogdan expected to do with his nuanced plays to make the spurs into a successful team? And what were the spurs supposed to give up to get him?

Wemby is great but he’s not perfect. In fact it’s to our advantage that he’s not because there is still room to improve.

He had a bad game relatively, he missed multiple assignments and got lost on d, he settled for jump shots in the game. Not everything is because of his teammates sucking. The nuggets were just a better team.

The way the team is going I’d rather the spurs sit on cap flexibility and a trove of picks than to splurge on has beens and never wills.
    Forget about him when debating about Wemby, he has no objectivity. On this thread alone, rankingtear, Mnky, Splits, scott, Dejounte, you and I...are saying that Wemby had a bad game. Pauletta will always defend Wemby and find him excuses. At some point, when the argumentation is emotional, there is no point debating.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forget about him when debating about Wemby, he has no objectivity. On this thread alone, rankingtear, Mnky, Splits, scott, Dejounte, you and I...are saying that Wemby had a bad game. Pauletta will always defend Wemby and find him excuses. At some point, when the argumentation is emotional, there is no point debating.
    Are you that desperate to have the last word that you’d rather put word in my mouth Fred?

I wrote multiple times that Wemby had a bad game and that it wasn’t the point.

you look like the emo one to me incapable of exchanging with a diff and NUANCED pov without caricaturing it

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you that desperate to have the last word that you’d rather put word in my mouth Fred?

I wrote multiple times that Wemby had a bad game and that it wasn’t the point.

you look like the emo one to me incapable of exchanging with a diff and NUANCED pov without caricaturing it
    I said: you win. There is no point in debating with you when it comes to Wemby so I'm trying to save everybody's time on that issue. I don't know if that's the french side but you don't even seem to see that every post when Wemby is criticized, you intervene to defend him. I think that everybody is aware that the team sucks, thanks for stating the obvious. Wemby sucked in the last game and that has nothing to do with the rest of team. Many people told you, you don't agree, fine; you have the right to your own opinion. But I think that it is a waste of time for other posters to debate with you on that issue, you clearly lack objectivity.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said: you win. There is no point in debating with you when it comes to Wemby so I'm trying to save everybody's time on that issue. I don't know if that's the french side but you don't even seem to see that every post when Wemby is criticized, you intervene to defend him. I think that everybody is aware that the team sucks, thanks for stating the obvious. Wemby sucked in the last game and that has nothing to do with the rest of team. Many people told you, you don't agree, fine; you have the right to your own opinion. But I think that it is a waste of time for other posters to debate with you on that issue, you clearly lack objectivity.
    Do you even read or just want the last word?
    (Rhetorical question, pls “save everybody’s time by not answering me ^^)

You must be one of the sensitive woke incapable of nuance and always caricaturing whatever point you’re opposing!

what a delight of a person u must be on a daily basis

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you even read or just want the last word?
    (Rhetorical question, pls “save everybody’s time by not answering me ^^)

You must be one of the sensitive woke incapable of nuance and always caricaturing whatever point you’re opposing!

what a delight of a person u must be on a daily basis
    and you sound like an arrogant Parisian that everybody hate, very typical

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and you sound like an arrogant Parisian that everybody hate, very typical
    There we go frenchfred… Show off your high IQ and argumentation skills!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There we go frenchfred… Show off your high IQ and argumentation skills!
    Very typical. You can insult people but when people do the same to you, you have a problem with it. Sorry but you sound like the typical parisian asshole that people hate. You think that you are right all the time, act all superior. Like I said, it is a waste of time to debate with you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very typical. You can insult people but when people do the same to you, you have a problem with it. Sorry but you sound like the typical parisian asshole that people hate. You think that you are right all the time, act all superior. Like I said, it is a waste of time to debate with you.
    I only adapted my vocabulary to urs. Never insulted u before u did so stop playing the victim

And wtf with ur Parisian obsession?? hate??

seems very emotional and personal to me and ur use of cliches really shows ur IQ buddy

breathe, it’s just basketball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey smart ass, you didn’t think much before writing ur post did u?

why don’t u go and create a forum reserved only for ppl who share the exact same pov than ur?

It seems diff opinions have a bad effect on your mental Heath…

”poster after poster…” = you mean TWO?

Ur whole post conveniently ignores every points and nuances I made, no surprise here tbh, it’s a lot easier to argue vs an extrem or caricatural pov!

last time I waste my time with you. Just put me on ignore kiddo
    Ummm. So you’re solution to posting on a site with differing view is to throw a hissy fit and out me on ignore? Talk about living in an echo chamber.

Also, learn to count.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I only adapted my vocabulary to urs. Never insulted u before u did so stop playing the victim

And wtf with ur Parisian obsession?? hate??

seems very emotional and personal to me and ur use of cliches really shows ur IQ buddy

breathe, it’s just basketball
    please look at your posts and look how you talk to people. You reap what you sow.

cliches exist for a reason and you are the proof of it: conceited, arrogant, typical parisian.

don’t worry buddy, I’m not the one looking for any posts criticizing Wemby rushing to defend him. You’re right, this is just basketball, you seem to take it personally

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not exactly sure if it’s emotional tbh. You can’t be this irrational for this long on the same subject.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    please look at your posts and look how you talk to people. You reap what you sow.

cliches exist for a reason and you are the proof of it: conceited, arrogant, typical parisian.

don’t worry buddy, I’m not the one looking for any posts criticizing Wemby rushing to defend him. You’re right, this is just basketball, you seem to take it personally
    You don’t know me, go ad hominem assuming I’m Parisian with the bs cliches (+12M ppl live in the Parisian area moron) and still proud of it?
    Do you think it makes u look smart or something?

tu sens la sardine toi

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ummm. So you’re solution to posting on a site with differing view is to throw a hissy fit and out me on ignore? Talk about living in an echo chamber.

Also, learn to count.
    * your

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don’t know me, go ad hominem assuming I’m Parisian with the bs cliches (+12M ppl live in the Parisian area moron) and still proud of it?
    Do you think it makes u look smart or something?

tu sens la sardine toi
    From your own profile, genius : Born 14/09/1977 and raised in Paris, France

You don't know anybody else here either but yet you have no problem acting all superior and questioning everybody's intelligence. And somehow, you fulfill all the BS cliches about Parisians, I'm sure that our Americans friends appreciate.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From your own profile, genius : Born 14/09/1977 and raised in Paris, France

You don't know anybody else here either but yet you have no problem acting all superior and questioning everybody's intelligence. And somehow, you fulfill all the BS cliches about Parisians, I'm sure that our Americans friends appreciate.
    You really start to amuse me Freddy…

- you keep coming back for someone who wanted to “save everybody’s time”. Triggered?

- you keep playing the victim when I stayed respectful until u started going at my person rather than my points. That’s really pathetic, that reflex says a lot about u)

- you keep owning without shame the use of cliches to describe potentially 12M ppl and basically going ad hominem. That’s also very low

- now that we’re going ad hominem at each other, you’re the prototypical profil of those morons on both sides of the ailes that make our era such a pain in the ass. You can’t stand anyone thinking differently and it triggers u all the time.

you can keep coming back Freddy la sardine () I’m having fun
    Last edited by Pauleta14; 03-17-2024 at 07:10 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You really start to amuse me Freddy…

- you keep coming back for someone who wanted to “save everybody’s time”. Triggered?

- you keep playing the victim when I stayed respectful until u started going at my person rather than my points. That’s really pathetic, that reflex says a lot about u)

- you keep owning without shame the use of cliches to describe potentially 12M ppl and basically going ad hominem. That’s also very low

- now that we’re going ad hominem at each other, you’re the prototypical profil of those morons on both sides of the ailes that make our era such a pain in the ass. You can’t stand anyone thinking differently and it triggers u all the time.

you can keep coming back Freddy la sardine () I’m having fun
    you clearly have a problem:

I called you arrogant AFTER you posted this "you must be one of the sensitive woke incapable of nuance and always caricaturing whatever point you’re opposing!, what a delight of a person u must be on a daily basis " and said "Hey smart ass, you didn’t think much before writing ur post did u? " to ambchang.

I have to admit that I'm triggered by people like you who think that they are so much better than everybody else. Man, you are on a forum; nobody knows you and for what I can tell, like you. Do you think that you are going to win some kind of medal at the end. You are not going to convince anybody no matter how smart you think you are. Just throwing some Latin left and right is not going to change anything.

I'm glad you are having fun feeling superior and insulting people, if that's what you need to get a hard-on, have at it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought you said you put me on ignore.

And grammar smack . Just when I thought you can’t wave the white flag any higher.

Hissy fit
    Put you on ignore but doesn’t actually do it
    Grammar smack

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought you said you put me on ignore.

And grammar smack . Just when I thought you can’t wave the white flag any higher.

Hissy fit
    Put you on ignore but doesn’t actually do it
    Grammar smack

It’s all good buddy, just some typical emo reading comprehension issues…

I suggested u to do so if my pov was such an issue in your life.

I’m 100% for freedom of speech and actually prefer exchanging with ppl who disagree with me.

I’ve never learned anything with ppl who share the same pov

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    leaving Schroeder wide the open

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wemby got exposed badly and shows he has much to learn in terms of fundamentals
    jokic exposes literally everybody thrown at him. its easy to say "just shoot floaters" but most people cant be that efficient with floaters.

Thread Information