i aint spoken to you in a while, to be fair

but go ahead. boil it down.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i aint spoken to you in a while, to be fair

but go ahead. boil it down.
    Your side started this so I tagged along because I have the con. Kobe's parents sold his , but it didn't hurt him, he was dead, they had the right, so forth and so on. When they sold your , you thought you'd won the NBA le. You didn't win it and they'd sold your .

Am I right here, 21?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your side started this so I tagged along because I have the con. Kobe's parents sold his , but it didn't hurt him, he was dead, they had the right, so forth and so on. When they sold your , you thought you'd won the NBA le. You didn't win it and they'd sold your .

Am I right here, 21?
    thats all you need if its boiled down. the whole point of boiling something down is you get rid of the fluff, excuses, and explanations

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    thats all you need if its boiled down. the whole point of boiling something down is you get rid of the fluff, excuses, and explanations
    But it's my GD thing! I brought it/[boil down] over here when I migrated from my Suns site days after they ran me off. That's my , 21. And another thing: I've always treated you decent and respectful: I never ed with your name, I set it at (21) and left it that way since. Puting me on ignore when you did was cruel and hurtful. Damn ya for doin' it!

Love always,

- Dale

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But it's my GD thing! I brought it/[boil down] over here when I migrated from my Suns site days after they ran me off. That's my , 21. And another thing: I've always treated you decent and respectful: I never ed with your name, I set it at (21) and left it that way since. Puting me on ignore when you did was cruel and hurtful. Damn ya for doin' it!

Love always,

- Dale
    whats it say about you if its your GD thing but you yourself cant honor your own GD thing

if its your religion, at the very least YOU gotta be the one who practices it!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    whats it say about you if its your GD thing but you yourself cant honor your own GD thing

if its your religion, at the very least YOU gotta be the one who practices it!
    But I honored it. Your side was wrong to attach "Sell his ." to this thread. That caused me to come a runnin', snortin' like a bull in a China closet. I really wanted it, like in "Rocky." I cleaned house a bit and let it be, but your side knew what they was doing when they sounded that dog whistle. I try to spare you guys that Miami thing, but every time I get to feeling comfortable you blow that whistle. I hear it, I get steamed, I lose my and we're asses & elbows once again.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But I honored it. Your side was wrong to attach "Sell his ." to this thread. That caused me to come a runnin', snortin' like a bull in a China closet. I really wanted it, like in "Rocky." I cleaned house a bit and let it be, but your side knew what they was doing when they sounded that dog whistle. I try to spare you guys that Miami thing, but every time I get to feeling comfortable you blow that whistle. I hear it, I get steamed, I lose my and we're asses & elbows once again.

Let us proceed...
    you didnt honor it

when i tried to play along and have you boil it down, you went on and on with explanations and qualifiers. so i'll do it for you

Boiled down:::

His parents sold his .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you didnt honor it

when i tried to play along and have you boil it down, you went on and on with explanations and qualifiers. so i'll do it for you

Boiled down:::

His parents sold his .
    Because the {boil down} is my ! Done my way. Get your own . I work hard on my .

And your side brought out "his " only because of Miami. That was wrong to do that.

Kobe's parents were within their rights to sell his . You had no right to sell your in Miami. And ya know it.

Now, shut up about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because the {boil down} is my ! Done my way. Get your own . I work hard on my .

And your side brought out "his " only because of Miami. That was wrong to do that.

Kobe's parents were within their rights to sell his . You had no right to sell your in Miami. And ya know it.

Now, shut up about it.
    whether they were within their rights or not, kobe's parents are selling his

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    whether they were within their rights or not, kobe's parents are selling his

me. I was better off on your GD Ignore List. SOB!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    C'mon, now, don't be purposely obtuse, not after all we've been thru, amb. Straighten up now, GD it.
    So you can’t round your square.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    All the meanwhile, Texas has most of your immediate family in custody. All 12 sisters/Tias, 10 Tios/brothers and 19 ankle-biting half-bred chihuahuas.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So you can’t round your square.
    When you're like this you're intractable. I hate when you're like this, GD it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you're like this you're intractable. I hate when you're like this, GD it!
    Cully buddy, I’m just pointing out your logical contradiction. Don’t hate me for it. Just reflect and admit. It ain’t that hard.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cully buddy, I’m just pointing out your logical contradiction. Don’t hate me for it. Just reflect and admit. It ain’t that hard.
    That's a hoot. You've never stipulated to being wrong since I've been on these boards. Not once. I've driven you close to it, but, you shy away at the last.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a hoot. You've never stipulated to being wrong since I've been on these boards. Not once. I've driven you close to it, but, you shy away at the last.
    Multiple times. My Anthony Edwards thread being the latest fail.
    I somehow said Paul Pierce doesn’t play good D.
    I’ve finally admitted shaqs dominance on the court.
    I probably have to start admitting a few spurs player who are on the roster now is unplayable. But I’m no there yet.

Where’s yours? When did you admit you’re wrong?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    When your is worth more after you die because alive you weren't in the GOAT talk.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When your is worth more after you die because alive you weren't in the GOAT talk.
    I coulda given 2 s about (GOAT talk.) I just wanted them both (Daddy & Kobe) to escape the hangman's noose there as the turn of the century approached. Media had calmed down on tearing players to bits...(Too much money was involved by then)...but they were gonna make an exception out of O'Neil and in the bargain get hold of Bryant. But Media was denied their rapture. I've told it to you guys are sick to death of it, but that was the one where they'd strung the ropes and immediately afterward O'Neil came lookin' for his father on the rope line. I was happier than a pig in , but that evaporated quickly as the look on Daddy's face just took all the joy out of the moment. Pure, unadulterated anguish. He knew. They'd a tore him apart, and molested Kobe as well, but not like they were gonna punish Shaq. I just eased on back into the Lazy Boy.

---
    ------
    ---------
    Kobe did, he longed for that BS GOAT crappola. And you weren't gonna talk him out of it, Lue. It finally bent a little there in '10. Fisher mentored him sternly, like a father to a recalcitrant son. Went to the crop, beat him there in that Game 7 when they was down 13 3rd quarter. "Stop whining! Go down into the paint and work! Now!"

And Kobe obeyed for once.

But Kobe was the one, yes, who made his bed with the rape that put us into a trough of depression that he, Kobe brought us out of (years later) by climbing the wall at HQ and dragging Buss to the fore, our last, finest hour. That was Kobe.

Evenin', fart-face.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://goldin.co/item/2000-kobe-bry...JkSW5kZXgiOjN9

Bidding up to $141k with almost a week left. Sad to read about the situation with Kobe and his family.

It's wild how beyond a certain amount, money seems to make life worse for many people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it known if Kome left them anything in his will?

And i certainly don't claim to know the inner working of the Bryants so am not inferring he did -or did not- burn them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when Kobe was confronted by a hummingbird and wanted to call Animal Control?

A hummingbird.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Remember when Kobe was confronted by a hummingbird and wanted to call Animal Control?

A hummingbird.
    What are you talking about, Mult?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Every couple has their problems, Mult; they were no exception to that iron clad rule. But they never tossed the towel, ever. And they started real young. It was their finest hour, not the Championships, or, him pissing & moaning about GOAT nonsense, or, who was shortchanging him at the register. It was crossing that line and laying with another woman, and V standing tall, not evaporating on-the-spot, but the old tried & true ("With jacks and timbers they started back down.") And this time, unlike in the intended Columbia recording there was nary "explosion way down in the ground." The Bryant's saw it thru to the end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every couple has their problems, Mult; they were no exception to that iron clad rule. But they never tossed the towel, ever.
    And some continue on for financial reasons.

Vanessa

Melania

Thread Information