Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And some continue on for financial reasons.

Vanessa

Melania
    But, both woulda gotten the same and not debased themselves (in ESPN/CNN's estimation) by leaving.

& you fellows were convinced in both marriages that the women would crush their husbands attached balls with a steam roller. Both stood up, and never budged. You coulda heard a pin drop when those marriages survived and even thrived. They air/aired they dirty laundry within the domicile. Sure, Kobe begged, he's a child at heart and in behavior in the open air. Behind those closed doors he did some begging and relenting, and I think, for the most part and twixt V and him it landed and held ground till the day he died. Trump? I heartily believed/believe that have a codicil that he gets what he wants (chasing skirts and lifting them) and she gets what she wants (a boodle and that male child). Marriage is like I said (love) and the (bargaining table). Men are impossible and gifted. Women are at once scarred with the cycle and child birth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump? I heartily believed/believe that have a codicil that he gets what he wants (chasing skirts and lifting them) and she gets what she wants (a boodle and that male child). Marriage is like I said (love) and the (bargaining table).
    Oh really? Here we thought all along Melania was turned on by Trumps body and personaltiy.

And what did you want, applause for Vanessa seeking out one of SoCals many divorce liarwyer sharks and planning the deal for years? Clap clap.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh really? Here we thought all along Melania was turned on by Trumps body and personaltiy.

And what did you want, applause for Vanessa seeking out one of SoCals many divorce liarwyer sharks and planning the deal for years? Clap clap.
    *Whoever said that: The Enquirer? Baloney. She/they made a deal and have stuck to it. And I imagine that her hackles took affect when she bore witness to the treatment that Trump as President and beyond. It's only human. (in that gypsy tone she has)..." a them, I a come from a band of a how you say? A gypsies, we a never treat anyone in our band, or bands with a nothing but a love and a respect. If it's nailed down, tight, we a don't a steal it. Otherwise, chow."

**Cite it, Mult, if what you say is ligit I'll stipulate to it in front of the entire company.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    **Cite it, Mult, if what you say is ligit I'll stipulate to it in front of the entire company.
    Not sure what you are trying to Strawman.
    Could you simplify your question?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not sure what you are trying to Strawman.
    Could you simplify your question?
    Bring citations as to the hot dog lawyers you say were being groomed by V. If you do that I'll stipulate to being wrong.

You've been called, lovin' man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bring citations as to the hot dog lawyers you say were being groomed by V. If you do that I'll stipulate to being wrong.

Twas within the confines of ST, however with search disabled I'll have to surf again.

Meanwhile, not sure what it's like being a parent of Kobme and/or Nesa.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why did Vanessa wait 10 years to divorce Kobe Bryant? - Family Law Legal Blogs Posted by Julieann Sayegh Farraj | Lawyers.com

"The Bryants have resolved all issues incident to their divorce privately with the assistance of counsel and a Judgment dissolving their marital status will be entered in 2012," their publicist said (via E! News), with the couple adding, "We ask that in the interest of our young children and in light of the upcoming holiday season the public respect our privacy during this most difficult time."

Yep they were sellin Kobes chit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In 2011, Kobe and Vanessa had announced their intent to divorce. They did not sign a prenup and Vanessa had filed for divorce after their 10-year anniversary. In California, divorce after 10 years results in indefinite spousal support, which would have been a sizable check for Vanessa.

Link:
    Vanessa Bryant Parents: Facts About Sofia Urbieta Laine and Stephen Laine (earnthenecklace.com)

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are selling his .
    /thread

and

/Thread

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    /thread

and

/Thread

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    /thread

and

/Thread
    They sold your down in Florida years ago. That's why you're light one, forever. Duncan let a White woman from town take his cookie.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a looser even in death taking Ls

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure he's not using the rings right now, but feel free to fact check that

His accomplishments and awards will fund generations of his family to come. What a hero.

Imagine if he had to give up half his to a gym rat who was plowing his wife in the same bed he sleeps and where his children play with their toys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The couple signed a prenuptial before their marriage in 2001.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timmy Dunkar upgrading.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure he's not using the rings right now, but feel free to fact check that

His accomplishments and awards will fund generations of his family to come. What a hero.

Imagine if he had to give up half his to a gym rat who was plowing his wife in the same bed he sleeps and where his children play with their toys.
    Imagine this though:
    Joe B: My one and only son is dead, instead of leaving us behind parts of his mass wealth that he amassed due to my genetics and my training over his formative years like he did to his leeching in-laws, he left me with this championship ring. What should I do now? Should I keep it to keep his memory alive, his legacy within the family? Or should I sell it to some rich dude who has nothing to do with my family so that I can pay some bills?

I guess he isn't all that important, I'd rather pay my hydro bills.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even in death taking Ls lmao!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When did that boy die anyway? 2011?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

DD

Thread Information