Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he can outscore on a low percentage meaning he is going to need a lot of shots. His salary is up for renegotiation soon and he’ll command in the 60. Do you think that Trae, Wemby and Vassel with not much left for the rest can win? I’m not saying that this is not the case but Young is not a slam dunk
    Young is just and option worth exploring and we won’t pay him 60, no state income tax in TX. As far as Young being a chucker that is true and his range on 3s is pretty amazing but I think he can become more efficient playing with Wemby he won’t have to resort to the extreme chucking and 30+ foot 3 PT FGs.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Devin also needs to go.
    Another cardio game for him, really annoying at this point.
    Just get rid before that contract kicks in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The usual condescending bs. I saw it live it should be on spurs.com in a few minutes
    Beat writer (sounds like a local) "When the 3s aren't falling as they haven't been the last couple of nights, how else can these guys generate offense?"

Lord Poppy after a long stare trying to manipulate as if the reporters question was a bad one: "You make 3s, ya ah throw it to the post and score there,...um....you isolate and go 1 on 1, that's how you score."

As if it was some drop the mic answer.
    GTFO!

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    If you can’t succeed individually on this team, you’re probably just not cut out for a long career in the NBA. I’m not trying to be unfair, but if any of these guys are worthy of any rotation, it should be obvious right now. The fact that these guys aren’t showing up in these garbage time games turned into auditions tells the front office everything they need to know if they didn’t already. I’ve tried to have a hopeful outlook that these guys just need a vet or two to help em, but this house needs cleaned.
    True, but the organization still has to put a team on the floor. I hope the resigned look of disgust on Pop's face this season isn't just about wishing he had retired to the front office, but about how he's never, even at Pomona Pitzer, seen this level of incompetence, and that he is pushing to get Brian Wrong out of the organization. One can hope.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Young is just and option worth exploring and we won’t pay him 60, no state income tax in TX. As far as Young being a chucker that is true and his range on 3s is pretty amazing but I think he can become more efficient playing with Wemby he won’t have to resort to the extreme chucking and 30+ foot 3 PT FGs.
    If you really think Young will start to play off-ball and not continue to have the exact same playstyle down to the chucking, bless ur heart... Dude sees Wemby as just another means of jacking up his assists... He doesn't actually make anyone better, and is a highly inefficient player for a 6th year lead guard

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we ever get Young, you guys will quickly learn why other stars and coaches, including his own teammates don't with him

Thread Information