Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    It won't become common, and i'm sorry to admit i have not put these in my cars:

Surfers have these wrist bands and ankle bands. A company (many companies?) make them so if they get knocked out by a knarly fall, they literally cannot sink. These bands are filled with air or something and keep an adult body afloat -period.

Would be very simple to keep some of these these in ones car.
    I know, i know cue the Its not Fashionable squaking.
    Does it fit around the car tire tho

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Does it fit around the car tire tho
    Hey is there tech that could keep a car afloat?

The ankle and leg bracelets would fit in the jockey box next to the cat litter.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Did the crash happen on Rawls' side of the line or is it the county's responsibility? Looks like that Rockafella and WMD about to shoot up in price.
    depends. have to get some shmuck from the marine unit to issue a report on the tides

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    It won't become common, and i'm sorry to admit i have not put these in my cars:

Surfers have these wrist bands and ankle bands. A company (many companies?) make them so if they get knocked out by a knarly fall, they literally cannot sink. These bands are filled with air or something and keep an adult body afloat -period.

Would be very simple to keep some of these these in ones car.
    I know, i know cue the Its not Fashionable squaking.
    Wouldn't help if your car was underwater.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wouldn't help if your car was underwater.
    A company makes a nifty hammer or somesuch that breaks windows easily. Another tool that should be in every car around water but isnt.

But ya you'd damn near have to have been wearing them for this Hong Kong boat company and Baltimore bridge.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    A company makes a nifty hammer or somesuch that breaks windows easily. Another tool that should be in every car around water but isnt.

But ya you'd damn near have to have been wearing them for this Hong Kong boat company and Baltimore bridge.
    I've never tried to break a car window under water, but wouldn't a regular hammer work?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've never tried to break a car window under water, but wouldn't a regular hammer work?
    It might, but there was something much better about this material. The glass just crumbled without having to Babe Ruth swing the hammer.

Every millisecond counts in an underwater car.

Back to those wrist and ankle floatation bands. I know Muricans are way too cool to wear them, but imagine if it was custumary to slip them on -at least the wrist bands- when crossing a bridge like that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers

You'd be screwed on that bridge. Not sure how well breaking a window would work unless you were in a static flow condition, but in that high tidal movement you'd probably do well to get away from that wreckage.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    If any government should be paying to repair and replace the bridge it is Singapore, not the USA, Joe Biden use your brain, oh wait it's rotten.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    If any government should be paying to repair and replace the bridge it is Singapore, not the USA, Joe Biden use your brain, oh wait it's rotten.
    Oh you mean like how Trump made Mexico pay for The Wall

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Rack it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Word.

Thread Information