Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cissoko belongs to NBA, so does Mamu.

This Duke, Gray, Bousomething not
    Of our 2 way guys David Duke shows the most promise. He looked pretty good against the pistons, but then some of us might look good against the pistons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine paying money to be at this game
    Buying a ticket to the last game of the season is always a gamble, even in the glory days.

There is like a 10% chance you are going to get a high-intensity game with both teams fighting for something...but far more likely both teams are checked out or resting guys for the playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, I need video of Coyote letting Wemby shoot the t-shirt cannon, then immediately taking it back once he almost shot it right at the crowd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, I need video of Coyote letting Wemby shoot the t-shirt cannon, then immediately taking it back once he almost shot it right at the crowd
    The fan sitting in the 3rd Row after Wemby fired it at point blank

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only 2.8 Million of his next years salary are guarranteed. Spurs will likely get a better return return on Draft night, or before July 1st.
    My understanding is that the Spurs can no longer trade him to a team who will then release him and get cap savings. Someone posted this along with the rule back around the trade deadline. Would love to get confirmation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a game where $17MM/yr man Zach Collins should be the best player on the court, he's going to foul out in 12 minutes.
    16 minutes: 17 points, 9 rebounds, 2 assists and a steal. Looks like he was the best player on the court.

Believe.
    Post Count
    16 minutes: 17 points, 9 rebounds, 2 assists and a steal. Looks like he was the best player on the court.
    Still trade him pls.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry to bring this thread back up to the top of the page, not sure where to ask this question (I do have NBA League Pass and have had it for years) - I've been trying to go back and watch games from about a month ago as I just couldn't watch the games live or within a day or two like I normally would when I miss them live, so I sort of fell behind and couldn't catch up due to Easter being busy. Anyway, I am pretty sure it's an issue with NBA League Pass as I contacted them about it a couple of seasons ago when I was trying to watch archived games then too, I get constant buffering and the games are unwatchable because of it (no idea why as live games are fine and games for within the last couple of days - I haven't tried watching archived games that are older than a few days for quite a while until last week). The issue is on their end IMO, but they tell me it's not. Anyway, I don't have the time, or care to do their waste of time trouble shooting (I have a more than fast enough internet connection and none of my other paid for streaming services have this buffering issue. None of them.) like last time for no result. I also had my ISP look into it last time when I contacted them about it (a local forum in my country also has other people that have posted about these same buffering issues), but as I expected, my ISP said couldn't find any issues on their end, however, I am going to try a different ISP out in a week or two for a trial run, so that way I can eliminate it as an issue with my ISP.

Anyway, I recall someone posting up a link earlier in this season to a website that has links to games you can watch from earlier/throughout the season (I clicked on it, but not sure if it had games for the whole regular season as I didn't use it. I tried looking for the link, but don't remember the name of the website), so I was wondering anyone would be able to PM me some links. As mentioned, I do actually have league pass so I'm not looking for free access, but the darn thing doesn't allow me to watch the archived Spurs games without buffering. I haven't tried watching other team's archived games, but don't really care if they work as I only want to watch the Spurs games. It's just that the archived Spurs games always buffer and I can't watch them like that. I've tried most quality levels and it even happens even on 540p (not interested in going/trying any lower as I've paying for HD, not 540p or below).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry to bring this thread back up to the top of the page, not sure where to ask this question (I do have NBA League Pass and have had it for years) - I've been trying to go back and watch games from about a month ago as I just couldn't watch the games live or within a day or two like I normally would when I miss them live, so I sort of fell behind and couldn't catch up due to Easter being busy. Anyway, I am pretty sure it's an issue with NBA League Pass as I contacted them about it a couple of seasons ago when I was trying to watch archived games then too, I get constant buffering and the games are unwatchable because of it (no idea why as live games are fine and games for within the last couple of days - I haven't tried watching archived games that are older than a few days for quite a while until last week). The issue is on their end IMO, but they tell me it's not. Anyway, I don't have the time, or care to do their waste of time trouble shooting (I have a more than fast enough internet connection and none of my other paid for streaming services have this buffering issue. None of them.) like last time for no result. I also had my ISP look into it last time when I contacted them about it (a local forum in my country also has other people that have posted about these same buffering issues), but as I expected, my ISP said couldn't find any issues on their end, however, I am going to try a different ISP out in a week or two for a trial run, so that way I can eliminate it as an issue with my ISP.

Anyway, I recall someone posting up a link earlier in this season to a website that has links to games you can watch from earlier/throughout the season (I clicked on it, but not sure if it had games for the whole regular season as I didn't use it. I tried looking for the link, but don't remember the name of the website), so I was wondering anyone would be able to PM me some links. As mentioned, I do actually have league pass so I'm not looking for free access, but the darn thing doesn't allow me to watch the archived Spurs games without buffering. I haven't tried watching other team's archived games, but don't really care if they work as I only want to watch the Spurs games. It's just that the archived Spurs games always buffer and I can't watch them like that. I've tried most quality levels and it even happens even on 540p (not interested in going/trying any lower as I've paying for HD, not 540p or below).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information