Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Royal ass whoopin' tonight. If they don't come back to Denver 2-2 they are ed.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Royal ass whoopin' tonight. If they don't come back to Denver 2-2 they are ed.
    ...Phoenix media will eat it up..."In many ways I'm grateful that Minnesota beat Denver. Then we'll have lost to the better team, and I can live with that. We have Durant coming back, and Beal will be healthy, he wasn't really healthy this past season, and now he'll be healthy, and we can..."

I smell skunk.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    ...Phoenix media will eat it up..."In many ways I'm grateful that Minnesota beat Denver. Then we'll have lost to the better team, and I can live with that. We have Durant coming back, and Beal will be healthy, he wasn't really healthy this past season, and now he'll be healthy, and we can..."

I smell skunk.
    You must live in Phoenix since you care what they say. Of course they have to sell tickets. Who wants to keep buying season seats for a fraud team? Sports media needs sports, and pro sports needs sports media. It's a collusion.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I smell skunk.
    You never have to worry about the Suns ringing in your lifetime after the 2021 choke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Malone, like most coaches will make the mistake of trying to ride his 70% star Murray to more Ls instead of going to the bench for a 100% sub.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Malone, like most coaches will make the mistake of trying to ride his 70% star Murray to more Ls instead of going to the bench for a 100% sub.
    Hey coach, which 100% s(cr)ub will replace the production, playmaking and fearlessness of Murray? Role players/subs traditionally only show out at home too, so what is your suggestion heading on the road in the NBA Playoffs down 0-2?

Right now they’re in the , but they can’t play any worse. Other than Antman, the Pups have two playoff fugazis in Towns and Gobert that you can bet good money will either regress to the mean or just disappear as usual.

Winner of Game 3 could very well win the series. Because of the mercurial nature of the aforementioned two softies (coupled with AE’s “deep” playoff inexperience), you could argue that Minny needs Game 3 more than Denver does.

With all that said, I’m pulling for the Pups. Love Antman’s energy and general disposition.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You never have to worry about the Suns ringing in your lifetime after the 2021 choke.
    Sweet Jesus, Deads, don't jinx me like this. I'll be slabbed and tagged by the weekend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey coach, which 100% s(cr)ub will replace the production, playmaking and fearlessness of Murray? Role players/subs traditionally only show out at home too, so what is your suggestion heading on the road in the NBA Playoffs down 0-2?

Right now they’re in the , but they can’t play any worse. Other than Antman, the Pups have two playoff fugazis in Towns and Gobert that you can bet good money will either regress to the mean or just disappear as usual.

Winner of Game 3 could very well win the series. Because of the mercurial nature of the aforementioned two softies (coupled with AE’s “deep” playoff inexperience), you could argue that Minny needs Game 3 more than Denver does.

With all that said, I’m pulling for the Pups. Love Antman’s energy and general disposition.
    A choice between a 60-70% at best starter and a 100 benchie is a no brainer for me.
    Unless my bench personell just completely was lacking.

Watching Jamal Murray go 3-18 Kobme with obvious injury was losing strategy.
    Throwing the heat pad shows he's not in his right mind either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray has some calf injury but the wolves defenders out there making it look like he has lou gehrigs disease. tbh cant remember the last time i enjoyed watching another team as much as i've enjoyed watching the wolves during these playoffs

Thread Information