Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do'nt believe Kncks even make the POs in the East. That's a pretty mediocre team to me, Brunson and a bunch of guys. that's how bad the East is.
    My point was that they managed to build a very good roster with smart, cheap moves and didn't look for star power.
    They're a play-in team in the West, but that roster would be more or less perfect for Wemby if Brunson was a couple of inches taller.
    If someone asked me if I'd take Hart and OG as long-term solutions on wing positions, I'd ask them where do I sign.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we can be in the playoffs nxt year.But pop gotta stop his with his ego and favotorism with players and coaching.
    He stuck with collins and branham thru out the year even tho they were terrible on both sides of the court.He didnt give other players
    a chance to prove themselves like graham and mamu which was disgraceful.Stop babying wemby with min restriction.
    With the decline with warriors and lakers,Think we can be as good or better then them if pop does his fcking job.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we can be in the playoffs nxt year.But pop gotta stop his with his ego and favotorism with players and coaching.
    He stuck with collins and branham thru out the year even tho they were terrible on both sides of the court.He didnt give other players
    a chance to prove themselves like graham and mamu which was disgraceful.Stop babying wemby with min restriction.
    With the decline with warriors and lakers,Think we can be as good or better then them if pop does his fcking job.
    I don't want the playoffs next year. I want two top ten picks in next year's draft to land a couple of future all stars. Then the foundation is set for a future dynasty team.

The team still needs talent and this year's draft isn't going to add an all star talent. Be patient for one more year.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My point was that they managed to build a very good roster with smart, cheap moves and didn't look for star power.
    They're a play-in team in the West, but that roster would be more or less perfect for Wemby if Brunson was a couple of inches taller.
    If someone asked me if I'd take Hart and OG as long-term solutions on wing positions, I'd ask them where do I sign.
    Target another superstar talent like Ace Bailey in next year's draft to build with Wemby.

That's how you get a dynasty not targeting marginal average players around Wemby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't want the playoffs next year. I want two top ten picks in next year's draft to land a couple of future all stars. Then the foundation is set for a future dynasty team.

The team still needs talent and this year's draft isn't going to add an all star talent. Be patient for one more year.
    well wemby wants the playoffs...Dont matter what the fans want,Or coaching or management want.You better believe
    wemby wants in on the playoffs next year.Or at least sum type of team improvement to get close to the playoffs.

Thread Information