My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Fragile ass Anthony Davis finding a way to fall off the radar in the 4th again, Lebron trying to do it all. Lakers, in season tournament banner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jamal 32 pts in game where he was questionable, damn.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fragile ass Anthony Davis finding a way to fall off the radar in the 4th again, Lebron trying to do it all. Lakers, in season tournament banner.
    Now the bas can get on with his real vocation...like Hussein>>>hustlin' that race. GO---LeBron---GO!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lakers need to trade that unibrow

as for lebron...u trade him too... u wasted 4 years of tanking of lottery picks for these 2 idiots

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    lakers need to trade that unibrow

as for lebron...u trade him too... u wasted 4 years of tanking of lottery picks for these 2 idiots
    They won a championship. You never tank when you can ring. Last year I think they made the WCF. I'd say that was a worthwhile endeavor, but Davis gets injured when the wind blows, it's amazing he can walk upright.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jamal 32 pts in game where he was questionable, damn.
    That asshole is faking.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    They won a championship. You never tank when you can ring. Last year I think they made the WCF. I'd say that was a worthwhile endeavor, but Davis gets injured when the wind blows, it's amazing he can walk upright.
    He actually played a career high 76 games this season, believe it or not.

That buzzer beater in game 2 of the 2020 WCF vs Denver, should have been a sign of things to come. Turns out he's a mental midget with all the physical tools, but simply refuses to take over the game.

You had Kobe and Shaq fighting over shots, now you have Lebron and Davis almost playing hot potato. Go figure.

Thread Information