Spurs love forever RobinsontoDuncan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope this Plantear whatever the thing isnt as lasting as Kori had said (I think it was Kori) because that would...well really hurt the spurs chances at not only repeating, but just plain doing well this season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know lets hope he can play through and manage it while it gets better.

Spurs love forever RobinsontoDuncan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe playing through is not the answer, perhaps instaed TD ought to sit out and get his body strait

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well if he is out, the next game we know for sure it is becoming a problem.

Master of My Domain DesiSpur_21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think timmy will get his rest when Manu is back - so at least one more week of pain for timmy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    duncan should pull out that patch his been usin

Nostradamas Jr.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TD needs to get his hair cut off.The weight from his hair is causing most of the problem.

Besides, every woman I know says he looks FUGLY with that ugly mop on his head....it is not a nice fro like Dr J used to have....by any means.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he should keep the fro during the regular season, it's way better than looking at those ugly ridges in his scalp. they aren't as pronounced as battier's, but still ugly. shave in playoffs if necessary. i think it looks awesome. on the other hand, i know there are chinese medicine remedies for reducing the calcium in the body, which lessens bone spurs. i bet the trainers wouldn't opt for that sort of treatment though. western medicine has a long standing tradition of spurning eastern medicine, until very recently.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TD needs to get his hair cut off.The weight from his hair is causing most of the problem.

Besides, every woman I know says he looks FUGLY with that ugly mop on his head....it is not a nice fro like Dr J used to have....by any means.
    O . You know what? I was dreaming last night and Timmy was bold. Maybe there is something with that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    think of the big picture guys, braids and goggles!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The is only one thing between us and a trophy.. besides Detroit....

Injuries....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its an injury that doesnt go away overnight.

Hed prob have to sit out a month for it to get right.

More than likely hes gonna play through it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who needs Duncan? We've got Rasho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Every guy I know said he looks like a living incarnation of Dominance with his new 'do.

If it werent for the PF , he'd be a basketball God in every game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who needs Duncan? We've got Rasho.
    Did someone say this?

Link?

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Rasheed had it the first year we traded for him and it seemed to come and go. I don't recall him having any problem with it last year or this year so its usually something that needs time to heal properly.

Plantar Fasciitis

When your first few steps out of bed in the morning cause severe pain in the heel of your foot, you may have plantar fasciitis (fashee-EYE-tiss). It's an overuse injury affecting the sole or flexor surface (plantar) of the foot. A diagnosis of plantar fasciitis means you have inflamed the tough, fibrous band of tissue (fascia) connecting your heel bone to the base of your toes.

You're more likely to get the condition if you're a woman, if you're overweight, or if you have a job that requires a lot of walking or standing on hard surfaces. You're also at risk if you walk or run for exercise, especially if you have tight calf muscles that limit how far you can flex your ankles. People with very flat feet or very high arches are also more prone to plantar fasciitis.

The condition starts gradually with mild pain at the heel bone often referred to as a stone bruise. You're more likely to feel it after (not during) exercise. The pain classically occurs again after arising from a midday lunch break.

If you don't treat plantar fasciitis, it may become a chronic condition. You may not be able to keep up your level of activity and you may also develop symptoms of foot, knee, hip and back problems because of the way plantar fasciitis changes the way you walk.

Treatments

Rest is the first treatment for plantar fasciitis. Try to keep weight off your foot until the inflammation goes away. You can also apply ice to the sore area for 20 minutes three or four times a day to relieve your symptoms. Often a doctor will prescribe nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medication such as ibuprofen. A program of home exercises to stretch your Achilles tendon and plantar fascia are the mainstay of treating the condition and lessening the chance of recurrence.

About 90 percent of people with plantar fasciitis improve significantly after two months of initial treatment. You may be advised to use shoes with shock-absorbing soles or fitted with a standard orthotic device like a rubber heel pad. Your foot may be taped into a specific position.

If your plantar fasciitis continues after a few months of conservative treatment, your doctor may inject your heel with steroidal anti-inflammatory medications (corticosteroid). If you still have symptoms, you may need to wear a walking cast for 2-3 weeks or positional splint when you sleep. In a few cases, you might need surgery to release your ligament.

http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/fact/thr_r...pcategory=Foot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope this Plantear whatever the thing isnt as lasting as Kori had said (I think it was Kori) because that would...well really hurt the spurs chances at not only repeating, but just plain doing well this season
    Duncan is ruined. He's just another Chris Webber now. The Spurs should trade him while they still can get something.

January Championship Banner? td4mvp21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^haha i know your being saracastic and all. but i watched CWebb last night, and lets just say anyone who compares Duncan to him is the biggest dumbass ever.

Thread Information