My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.spurstalk.com/san-antoni...ba-draft-odds/

Lottery pick and the continuation of the playoff streak is still the best reasonable outcome, especially because tanking is unlikely to help at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks, TIMVP! I’ve been missing your voice and solid takes around here.

I do not see how the season can resume in June, but, I’ve been wrong before. Will be curious to see how it plays out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA should just give up trying to crown LeBron and the LOLkers so late in the summer like this. No way they get all those tests just for NBA players and not have giant protests outside of the hotels. Also no way players don't get infected again partying in Orlando or Vegas

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA should just give up trying to crown LeBron and the LOLkers so late in the summer like this. No way they get all those tests just for NBA players and not have giant protests outside of the hotels. Also no way players don't get infected again partying in Orlando or Vegas
    Highly unlikely a NBA player would die from Covid-19 but there is a small chance it could happen. If it did it would be a terrible look for the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Highly unlikely a NBA player would die from Covid-19 but there is a small chance it could happen. If it did it would be a terrible look for the league.
    Doesn't have to be a player - it could be an assistant, a coach, any personnel , or even a relative and it would be a pr disaster for the league. Tough being in Silver's shoes right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes one wonder if Pop can continue to coach with this virus out there. Would he take the risk?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KATs mom died, so players may be thinking of something other than themselves.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KATs mom died, so players may be thinking of something other than themselves.
    Agreed I definitely believe his mom's death has made an impact on how players view this virus.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't have to be a player - it could be an assistant, a coach, any personnel , or even a relative and it would be a pr disaster for the league. Tough being in Silver's shoes right now.
    Exactly. The coaches and many staff members are in the danger zone in terms of age, even though the players aren't.

Thread Information