SW: Hot As Hell
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What is all the WARNINGS! and WATCHES! for flash floods this week and yet it barely rains a drop? Everyday I come home to the weather person blabbing about there's a huge chance of rain and severe thunderstorms and so far it's been nearly zippo! That Jennifer Broom was just on and she had the radar map up behind her and she was talking about how we had a chance of getting rain from some storm system in the gulf that's moving away from us. Then she had the potential rain fall map which is supposed to show how much rain is predicted to fall in the next day. The map had like TWO 10ths of an inch values showing! Did a bird take a wiz on their rain gauge? I really think the news is sensationalizing the weather right now. Has anyone else noticed this?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The frontlines have been south of here. SoTex got hammered on Monday or Tuesday. If the front had been maybe 70 miles further north, we'd have gotten drenched. That being said, it is rather annoying.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I heard that Kens moning guy claim 2 to 10 inches were supposed to come down this week. Even I can look at a map.

needs a margarita
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It better not rain! I'm in the middle of washing my windows!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Watch the Weather Channel.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Watch the Weather Channel.
    The Weather Channel also predicted rain all week.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Jennifer Broome has a penis head

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don't expect Jennifer "Nailed it" Broome to give accurate forecasts. She is not a meteorologist. She is a "Chief Meter-ologist". Which, I'm guessing, means she hasn't clue one what the weather is likely to be, but she can accurately forecast your CPS bill every month!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas State Bobcats

Cabeza de wee-wee.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don't expect Jennifer "Nailed it" Broome to give accurate forecasts. She is not a meteorologist. She is a "Chief Meter-ologist". Which, I'm guessing, means she hasn't clue one what the weather is likely to be, but she can accurately forecast your CPS bill every month!
    Jennifer can't predict anything except the bags under her eyes!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The TV weather people with the exception of Steve Brown are all just entertainers and not weather analysts...and doing weather in San Antonio is just their audition for a better gig in a bigger market somewhere else...and how can they highlight their talent if they don't create something exciting to report...its hardly exciting to get up there and say "uhhh...you know how hot and humid it was today?...well guess what...it's gonna be hot and humid tomorrow too...and now for sports..."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Cabeza de wee-wee?!?!

I remember awhile back the Battle of Flower Parade had selected the Local Weathermen as Grand Marshals and guess what happened.........

it Freaken Rained!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas State Bobcats
    Cabeza de wee-wee?!?!

it Freaken Rained!!!
    Glad you liked it, Taco.

I should probably just save myself the trouble and omit sending my resume and portfolio to Clear Channel from now on.

:p

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I remember the parade. The weather people didn't even have embrellas. It was funny. The Weather Channel freaking SUCKS! They have 55 minutes of commercials, 4 minutes of weather reports in New England and 1 minute of local forecasts. You would think something called "The Weather Channel" would be 60/60/24/7/365 WEATHER reports, but NOOOO! All I need is a channel that has a big radar picture of Texas and shows where it's raining. I could look at it for 5 seconds and just watch which way the clouds were moving. Piece of cake! The only thing weather reports are good for are when you see it's raining, you turn on the TV and get a second opinion.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas State Bobcats
    Well, having both Austin and San Antonio TV stations, I get News 8 Austin's "RADARNow" channel. Basically, it's a radar channel.

Nice to have.

Didn't News 9 SA have something similar on the cable channel's before its demise?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Didn't News 9 SA have something similar on the cable channel's before its demise?
    Man I miss the Channel 9 news

Thread Information