My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the wing-nuts are talking about in SA...

The NeoCons Have Twisted Cindy's Message

This is what passes for educated talk-radio in SA?

550/AM Wing-nut talk-show host Jack led an hour long lynch mob against the Moussauoi verdict last night, and of course, another indictment of the American judicial system in the process without ever mentioning the weakness of the FEDS case once. Oh, but he did mention Mousaoui's computer that, magically, according to Ricarrdi logic, would have put all the past warnings from foreign government of an impending attack involving the use of planes, and the August 6 PDB warning to Dubya of an impending attack by Al-Queda into context, and the FEDS would have put everything together and stopped 911. Yeah, sure Jack.

After this circus, Ricarrdi had an hour-long interview with the widow of a Iraq war hero who strongly supports the war in Iraq. Fair enough, except that she kept repeating these obvious GOP talking points attacking Cindy Sheehan at one point saying 'I confronted Cindy Sheehan...blah blah blah..." Yeah, she would have had to confront Cindy Sheehan because Cindy has never confronted anyone who has lost a family member in the war. Cindy Sheehan is not against the troops in Iraq, although the NeoCons would love to have everyone believe that by twisting Cindy's words out of context.

Cindy simply wants an answer to why her son and the rest of the of our heros in Iraq had to die based on what we know now was cooked intelligence.

Shame Jack, shame.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least he was banished to the nights when the audience is likely to be what, oh about 23 people. Maybe they can fire him and simply run the "G" Man or some other right wing drivel. Would be cheaper KTSA.

Thread Information