bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Anyone have any news on these les?

I've been hearing confliticing reports that Arnold will either not be in T4, will be a cameo apperance, or wil lplay the full role...

As far as King Conan I've heard they want The Rock, Vin Diesel or someone else to play Conans son (who the movie will be primarily based on from what I hear). Also hear that the Wachowski brothers are working on it, also heard they are not. Warner brothers are out, but yet they say they are back in....

I dont care much for T4, just interesting, I really want to see a good (true to the comics) Conan movie.... One where Conan lives up to his quote in the first movie and doesnt give a who he kills to get it..

Mongol General: What is best in life?
    Conan: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Stanford Cardinal
    The Rock would be good as Conan, but Vin Diesel would suck ass. He's not big enough.

bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Rock would be good as Conan, but Vin Diesel would suck ass. He's not big enough.
    I feel the same, the Rock would be better..... but there HAS to be someone out there that is better for the roll.

I will ing kill someone if I see Conan's son do the ing gay ass peoples eyebrow bull .

BTW, Arnold will still be Conan, he will just be king (to old to do ). The movie is supposed to be about his son setting out to find HIS own kingdom... or some like that.

At least thats what I understood last time I tried to look up the script online.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why not have the one and only true Conan play the role?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think I found my new avatar.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Cal Bears
    Rambo IV

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The rumors you've stated have been in circulation for almost two years. Usually when long expected movie buzz stays stale like this, and keeps switching production companies and directors, they end up being pretentious and not true to the original movie idea. I think the Rock would be the obvious choice, but he hasn't been in any movies lately to keep his sci fi status up, plus he does not look anything like awnold.

The Rock and Vin Deisel are really the only sci fi/fantasy action stars worth a . I'd be happy with either one, as long as they don't botch the movie via yuppie ass overrated directors and producers who don't give a what the fan base wants and just want to make quick money. ers.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    conan the barbarian with the boorman/arnold commentary on is a top 5 movie all time, no question.

bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    conan the barbarian with the boorman/arnold commentary on is a top 5 movie all time, no question.
    Any Conan movie that actually stays faithful to Robert E. Howard's idea for the bad ass character is a top 5 all-time action movie.... period.

I still think the Wachowski brothers in conjunction with Peter Jackson doing the Drizzt Do'Urden Saga would be probably the greatest action/sci-fi film of all time.

Drizzt Do'Urden = tony Jaa --- definitely

Jarlaxle = Johnny Depp

Artemis entreri = Viggo Mortenson

Bruenor Battlehammer = John Rhys-Davies

Wulfgar = Nathan Jones (HUGE mother er, makes the Rock look like ing Urkel)

Catie-Brae = Any hot chick... Eva Longoria would fit the bill.

The rest of the Characters are just filler.
    Last edited by phyzik; 01-05-2007 at 03:43 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    they askes me to play the part of Conans son due to my physical apperance, but alas I had to turn them down.

my Office Dpeot carrer and bowling aura are more glamorous than being a stuck up Hollywood asshole.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    New Mexico Lobos
    They need to get some monster foreign bodybuilder who people outside of the sport don't really know too much about.

Let him kick ass, say next to nothing, and have the movie propel him into s om, and perhaps a future in politics.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    USC Trojans
    They need to get some monster foreign bodybuilder who people outside of the sport don't really know too much about.

Let him kick ass, say next to nothing, and have the movie propel him into s om, and perhaps a future in politics.
    Let Frank Frazetta pick the actors.

Thread Information