Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    even the one's who thought the sign in your avatar was a bomb?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    even the one's who thought the sign in your avatar was a bomb?

Gotta love the police.

EDIT: Except school cops.... they suck because they get no action.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You never know is all I can say....

LJ is usually pretty calm, but one time he was drunk and he kicked the out of me for no reason, he just kept saying "I got an RC Cola for you !".....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just watch those cops with the DWI TASK FORCE........
    hey what ever happened to that cop who got pulled over for DWI and said he was having chest pains..... did he ever get charged ?
    But on a serious, 98% of all police officers are cool...... it's that 2% you have to watch for...

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I guess when someone's family member passes away and people started bawling and wailing, it's ok for the cops to take them away, because they're creating a disturbance.

Having worked ICU and trauma for many years that's exactly what happens. Hospitals put the welfare of the patients first in all cases; anyone who is not a patient and can't control themselves is outta there

Give Peace a Chance....Imagine? ZStomp's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Having worked ICU and trauma for many years that's exactly what happens. Hospitals put the welfare of the patients first in all cases; anyone who is not a patient and can't control themselves is outta there
    Are you trying to tell me that hospitals prioritize their patients over loud people?! Doctors and cops are mean.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Are you trying to tell me that hospitals prioritize their patients over loud people?! Doctors and cops are mean.

oh no no no, I would never try to tell you anything. You already know everything smart

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    on yesterday's 5:00 News they did not do sports

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    on yesterday's 5:00 News they did not do sports
    I didn't catch any of the news last night.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I didn't catch any of the news last night.
    10:00 HAD SPORTS WITH THAT OTHER DUDE

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Neither one of their sportscasters was at the Spurs game last night.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    F the police. i have no respect for cops. theyre garbage

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'll answer their questions and obey their requests if they show respect in the first place. I show enough respect when I get pulled over to pull over to a safe, well lit area, turn off my vehicle and put my hands on the wheel. I don't reach for my id/insurance cards until asked for, just so I don't get a warning shot in my arm. Even after all this, I still get at ude from cops.

When I first got my truck, I was pulled over multiple times. I had all my dealer papers for proof of purchase, the cop told me I could easily print those out. I told him to call the dealer if he needed to, he said it could be one of my friends at that number. And this was the number off a ing printed business card from Domingo Vara Chevrolet, not some rundown used car lot on Military Dr. I told him, I can call 411 and have you ask for Domingo Vara Chevrolet and they'll tell you the truth. He said, "are you being smart?". This was all unprovoked, I showed no at ude in my speech to him. I said yes sir, no sir. And he still gave me . Another time, my truck was actually searched for no reason at all. There was nothing to find, but I still refused. Then he gave me the whole about "are you resisting", so I just said go ahead and look if it'll get me on my way, so off I go to the back of the squad car until his fat ass climbs in and out of my truck.

Must've been upsetting to him that a "punk kid" like me can afford such a nice truck and he's barely making ends meet even by working odd security jobs on his days off. That's not a lie either, I recognized him working traffic duty out front of Grahams. I'm sure he recognized my truck too.
    Danyo uses just about any thread to throw in the fact he has a brand new Tahoe.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'll keep an eye out for a Tahoe then.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Hope things work out for them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It was used to make a point. I've referred to it in other threads as "my truck". The fact that I still had paper plates might have given him a reason to pull me over to verify, but the cops at ude was uncalled for.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'll keep an eye out for a Tahoe then.
    Yeah, I'm sure you will.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    And Meghan is hot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Chill out man..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Chill out man..
    I would, but who knows what "kind" of cop you are. You have to admit, some cops out there think their badge is a license to be a . I had a friend from high school who started being a little after he got on the force. A bunch of us just broke off all contact with him and he assumes it's because we're into illegal , so a friend of mine just told him, "no, it's because you became an asshole cop." It just does something to the "weak minded". Not that I assume you're one of them, just stating my opinion.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I do admit that Danyo. There are bad cops out there just like there are bad doctors, lawyers, teachers, etc, etc.

I can honestly say I am not one of these. I'm too old for that. I try to be a fair cop. I haven't not been complained on and I rarely use profanity towards people. Sometimes, you have to though. And no I don't pull over people for dealer tags.

I hope you run into a good officer one day. Or better yet. That you don't run into one. just remember there are good ones out there.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hmmm, it's also kinda funny that I didn't even say I had a Tahoe. What did you do, look up my old posts?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I do admit that Danyo. There are bad cops out there just like there are bad doctors, lawyers, teachers, etc, etc.

I can honestly say I am not one of these. I'm too old for that. I try to be a fair cop. I haven't not been complained on and I rarely use profanity towards people. Sometimes, you have to though. And no I don't pull over people for dealer tags.

I hope you run into a good officer one day. Or better yet. That you don't run into one. just remember there are good ones out there.

I hope to eventually run into a good cop someday. And to be honest, I actually did see a cop helping out a guy whose truck broke down on the highway. Usually I just see the cop sitting in his car, while the guy/girl is getting the spare out on his own. I know they don't HAVE to help out, but cmon. Aren't they supposed to protect AND serve. I don't even see why I was pulled over multiple times to "verify" my tags.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

Thread Information