Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I just have never had a good experience with police officers. It's good that they've come through for you, but thats not the case with everyone. I always hear, "well who is there for you when you're in trouble?" My answer? Well if I need someone 30 mins later, then I guess the cops are the ones to call. Anyone from the southside can verify this, but if you ever need a cop, just go to the Exxon on Military and Roosevelt, because that seems to be the hangout.

One thing that really pissed me off one time was my fiance was called by her Mom who lives off of Commercial and Military. She was home alone and someone was trying to break in. My fiance and I were at the Target on Goliad and Military, quite a ways away. We immediately left the store and headed west on Military Dr., passed that Exxon full of cops and got to her house and the cops still weren't there. I drive a Tahoe, so I can go real fast or I'll burn my whole gas tank. So wouldn't it had been safe to assume that one of those 5-6 patrol cars would've left that comfy Exxon? I know those cops in particular might not have been called specifically, but 30-45 mins is quite a while to wait for a cop to show up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    thanks, for some reason I couldn't find it in a word search, my bad.
    ah, you quoted a different post, nice trick!

but cmon, i mention it ONCE in this thread and now I'm an attention .

I was just pissed that I thought that since I had finally gotten rid of my sportscar(i won't mention what kind it was ), I wouldn't get harassed by cops as much, but to my surprise, I get MORE harrassment in the first week.

Thread Information