reppin the 16th letter! Fillmoe's Avatar
    Post Count
    One thing is certain: After eight seasons with the Vikings, three with the rebooted Browns and two with the Cardinals, Griffith has a pretty good handle on what he doesn't find helpful from an organization. For instance, when a team Fed Exes you a contract, which you then sign and return, it's a bad sign if your subsequent signing-bonus check isn't a round number.

"That's what happened when I signed my deal in '05," Griffith says. "The Fed Ex cost $14.11 or something, and when I got my check, they'd deducted it -- the check was for like $499,985.89, or whatever. That's how they do s--- in Arizona. That's how they run their business!"
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ith/index.html

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thats pretty ing ridiculous.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Dude is 36 years old, he needs to shut the up and just be happy he is still able to play and receive a check that large.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    And I thought the Steelers were cheap...

Sorry! NO FREE RIDES for these NFL Millionaires. Just pay it be thankful you are getting any type of contract rather than the sh*t jobs the other people have to endure in life...

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    a.) If he did the math on the fly while giving a quote, I'm mildly impressed.

b.) Is that dude actually complaining about receiving a check for half a million dollars?

Thread Information