Che cazzo stai dicendo? DisgruntledLionFan#54,927's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Mediocre at best.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    again...no one here is saying she's hot. the topic of this thread is about whether or not she bought some s...and through careful observation, we can confidently say....yes she did.

Che cazzo stai dicendo? DisgruntledLionFan#54,927's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    I was talking about her cleavage.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    oh...well i didn't think you could see it from that video.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think she just has them pushed up, (heck they could be stuffed) I saw her doing the weather the other day in fact I specifically stopped myself from changing the channel because I noticed that she didn't nearly look as big.

Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Viva Las Espuelas's Avatar
    Name
    5 letters long
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    those aren't s

<----------these are s.

How about a vid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1mPdfXa9tE

I will leave it up for a couple of days then remove it.

Name
    5 letters long
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    nice. that gives me an idea.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I love Gianna, and Carmella.

Name
    5 letters long
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I love Gianna, and Carmella.
    carmella is good, but i don't care for fake cans. plus carmella has an annoying voice, but those ties aren't annoying.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I told my wife on sunday. I think jennifer broome got new boobs... she is not wearing the jackets now and she is wearing more tight fitted clothing... I dont remember her being that big. I have tivo and I had recorded a news clip about two months ago and she is definately bigger, or maybe she is pregnant?

its pretty obvious... she is alot bigger..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If I was a woman....and spent $5000+ on a set of new s....I would proudly show them off. Then again, if I was a woman I am sure I would be a .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Then again, if I was a woman I am sure I would be a .
    that ing cracked me up!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Gotta go with this Jennifer...
    I would have thought you would stay out of threads that mentioned brooms.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Air Force Falcons
    A little late but that was a good one.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    KXAN in Austin has Jennifer Broome's twin for weather.... act alike - semi look alike... at least 18 months ago they did. When moving from SA to Austin, it was amazing how they were almost identical.

I kid you not, the girl in Austin disappeared for a few weeks and came back last week - and they first words out of my mouth to my wife were "she got a boob job"....

Then I see this... what are the odds...???

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    In the SA Life today, there is an article on the front page about Jennifer Broomes new "apperance". Broome neither confirms nor denies having enhancements, but she says she is changing her wardrobe & hairstyle. IMO she changed a little more than that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    In the SA Life today, there is an article on the front page about Jennifer Broomes new "apperance". Broome neither confirms nor denies having enhancements, but she says she is changing her wardrobe & hairstyle. IMO she changed a little more than that.
    http://www.mysanantonio.com/entertai...le.f0e6e8.html

Jeanne Jakle: Broome wardrobe noticed

Web Posted: 10/18/2007 12:01 PM CDT

San Antonio Express-News

Put a TV weathercaster in a dress and all e-mail breaks loose!
    Jennifer Broome, meteorologist on WOAI's 5, 6 and 10 p.m. news, has shed her trademark pantsuits — at least part of the time — and is presenting her forecasts in more feminine attire these days.

Viewers are taking notice. Most I've heard from are complimentary of her stylish fashion choices, though a couple of the male callers/writers have gone a step over the line, pointing out that her figure seems "more hourglass" these days, curvier, even "bustier."

As one fellow wrote: A "busty black-and-white dress" she wore last week "really did catch my attention."

Well, Broome didn't reply to those comments — and I didn't press her. What is this, a newspaper column or "Inside Edition"?

However, she did say she was making an effort to "mix it up" fashion-wise.

"It's so funny — I throw in a few dresses and you would think I overhauled my closet!" she said. "Pantsuits are great because the studio is so cold ... but I love dresses. I may be a weather geek, but as you know I also love fashion. Dresses are hot items for fall!"

She also varied her hairstyle late last week. "My stylist Kim McCarthy did add in more lowlights for fall, cut the bangs a little, and I'm just wearing it a little straighter similar to a Reese Witherspoon style."

I think she looks great — hipper, more Hollywood — but hey, there are folks out there who prefer their weathercasting with a side of meat and potatoes rather than a saucy soufflé.

I mean, can you imagine Steve Browne showing up on KSAT's weather set in a velvet smoking jacket from Yves Saint Laurent?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I may be a weather geek
    She is? You could never tell by watching her do the weather. "The blue stuff on the map over at Cotulla is rain."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I wonder if Jeanne Jakle reads this site, or if someone sent her this post?
    On the other hand, I hope Jennifer does not get spooked by all the attention and regresses to wearing that layerd up look. The couple of times I caught her this past week, she was all bundled up hiding her chest. She did look very hot in those dresses she wore for a few days.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    http://www.mysanantonio.com/entertai...le.f0e6e8.html

Jeanne Jakle: Broome wardrobe noticed

Web Posted: 10/18/2007 12:01 PM CDT

San Antonio Express-News

Put a TV weathercaster in a dress and all e-mail breaks loose!
    Jennifer Broome, meteorologist on WOAI's 5, 6 and 10 p.m. news, has shed her trademark pantsuits — at least part of the time — and is presenting her forecasts in more feminine attire these days.

Viewers are taking notice. Most I've heard from are complimentary of her stylish fashion choices, though a couple of the male callers/writers have gone a step over the line, pointing out that her figure seems "more hourglass" these days, curvier, even "bustier."

As one fellow wrote: A "busty black-and-white dress" she wore last week "really did catch my attention."

Well, Broome didn't reply to those comments — and I didn't press her. What is this, a newspaper column or "Inside Edition"?

However, she did say she was making an effort to "mix it up" fashion-wise.

"It's so funny — I throw in a few dresses and you would think I overhauled my closet!" she said. "Pantsuits are great because the studio is so cold ... but I love dresses. I may be a weather geek, but as you know I also love fashion. Dresses are hot items for fall!"

She also varied her hairstyle late last week. "My stylist Kim McCarthy did add in more lowlights for fall, cut the bangs a little, and I'm just wearing it a little straighter similar to a Reese Witherspoon style."

I think she looks great — hipper, more Hollywood — but hey, there are folks out there who prefer their weathercasting with a side of meat and potatoes rather than a saucy soufflé.

I mean, can you imagine Steve Browne showing up on KSAT's weather set in a velvet smoking jacket from Yves Saint Laurent?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Saw her last night in a blue top. Holly Buddha, I wanted to tip her.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Saw her last night in a blue top. Holly Buddha, I wanted to tip her.
    Oh yeah, they were in full effect last night. If there was any doubt before..it's gone now. If you have TW, check out 10pm news on WOAI on demand.

The Big Three Southwest Texas Fan's Avatar
    Name
    Robert
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think she is hot but is it true she is a rug muncher.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Blegh....nothing really exciting, saw her on this morning. What was that other thread that had the brunette on WOAI, she was pretty hot.

Thread Information