Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here is the link from MySA.com blog:

http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblog...y_28_2008.html

He doesn't link this SpursTalk.com thread, but he does mention the link in the link he has in his blog.

As for Chris, he has not spoken of this topic (I don't think he ever would), but he continually mentions SpursTalk.com on his show.

So our little website isn't so secret these days.
    Actually, Just now, he was saying he would like to get Broome on the radio with him because Mike Taylor was calling in, he mentioned maybe asking Taylor "...about a rumor on the interent floating around about Jennifer Broome...."

Dont know if Chris actually asked though. Dawn probably gave him a look or something

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Actually, Just now, he was saying he would like to get Broome on the radio with him because Mike Taylor was calling in, he mentioned maybe asking Taylor "...about a rumor on the interent floating around about Jennifer Broome...."

Dont know if Chris actually asked though. Dawn probably gave him a look or something

Mike Taylor of the Ticket 760 called Chris Duel? When did this happen?

Maybe Chris would publically talk about it! He'd make a lifetime fan out of me!

Home of the Brave curtismedellin's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Mike Taylor of the Ticket 760 called Chris Duel? When did this happen?

Maybe Chris would publically talk about it! He'd make a lifetime fan out of me!
    Easy... Chris said he may ask BILL Taylor about rumours on the internet about Jennifer Broome. Bill was on to talk about his New Jersey Giants winning the Super Bowl. As usual Duel & Co. made it entertaining radio... of course Bill had something to do with that!!!

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well, last night left me with no doubt. Jennifer wore another flashy blouse similiar to the pictures posted here. The blouse was meant to be snug, but the majority of the blouse was wrinkled on purpose, while her chest was about to burst out of her blouse as every last strand of fiber was stretched to the limit.

If someone can post pics of last night's broadcast, you'll see what I mean.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Well, last night left me with no doubt. Jennifer wore another flashy blouse similiar to the pictures posted here. The blouse was meant to be snug, but the majority of the blouse was wrinkled on purpose, while her chest was about to burst out of her blouse as every last strand of fiber was stretched to the limit.

If someone can post pics of last night's broadcast, you'll see what I mean.
    I noticed them golden globes last night too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas State Bobcats
    I noticed them golden globes last night too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don't you men get it-- the whole idea is for people to talk about her; that is why she got it done. Duh! You do not get implants bacause you do not want people looking at your chest or talking about you. The attention is often the reason they do it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don't you men get it-- the whole idea is for people to talk about her; that is why she got it done. Duh! You do not get implants bacause you do not want people looking at your chest or talking about you. The attention is often the reason they do it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ....There not for trying to find a husband???

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Every time I see this thread bump I know its about what she wore that day, so I end up going to the on demand channel just to see and I still don't know WTF the weather is going to be like

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They look delicious.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Name
    Don't quote me
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Houston Cougars
    And thousands of people in San Antonio begin leaving the house each day not having any clue what the weather is going to be like, even though they tuned into the weather report the previous evening.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They look delicious.
    yes they do and now so does she.

A VERY BAD man
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I wish she could rub 'em together or sumthin' and warm up the atmosphere. It's frickin' cold outside. As far as I'm concerned, her s are useless.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was reading this article on MYSA and I thought you might be interested in this.

It is toward the bottom of the story but it might put some new light on Jennifer Broomes' sexual orientation.

Enjoy

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/met...N.388ab81.html

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was reading this article on MYSA and I thought you might be interested in this.

It is toward the bottom of the story but it might put some new light on Jennifer Broomes' sexual orientation.

Enjoy

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/met...N.388ab81.html
    Overachieving beautiful girls? That's funny!

So maybe she goes both ways? Perhaps Parker paid for the boob job!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Indiana Pacers
    I dont know if anyone has noticed, but looks like Jennifer is getting some serious hips or something. I know I have a widescreen TV, but she was taking up some series screen width, that's for sure.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Maybe the boobs and hips came with a pregnancy?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    [CENTER]Jennifer Broome- Before the Growth Spurt...
    Jennifer is looking good!

But you only need compare the above photo with any recent photo of her. Her 'girls' looked good last night as she is now wearing some tighter outfits without her jacket.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Check out the photos from the San Antonio Rock and Roll Marathon. Big and cold hard nipples on this day.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

i support single moms tonylongoriafan's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Check and mate, exactly. That is the pic I was refering to. I only wish she would show them more on the news cast. They are always covered up, no cleavage, nothing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    They are always covered up, no cleavage, nothing.

Why have them then???

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Maybe her "girlfriend" wanted them?

Thread Information