Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Discuss the 2005 rematch and who could take game 1...

Veteran
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Pistons in sweep.

ME WHEN PISTONS ARE LOSING!

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    This has jinx written all over it.

My Playlist > Yours Pistons < Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count

Oderint dum metuant freedom&justice's Avatar
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Gimme a break. Kori, lock this thread please.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Why is everyone pissed off? No one can beat the most complete team in the league especially in the East. Boston is having a nice on fire start. Let them win the reg season title. They are fakes and nothing but fucking pretenders that cant handle adversity. We didnt have a team like this last year against a shitty cavs team. That cavs team is the same while the Pistons are DEEPER AND YOUNGER and overall BETTER. No one is beating us in the east. No one is beating the Spurs in the west. Now open your eyes and lets talk about who would take game 1. What needs to be done to win game 1. We might as well already discuss it because these are the only 2 REAL contenders in the league.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Yes, we look good, but it's a long season. What's happened in the first 2 months of the year means nothing.

Predicting a Ring in December is foolish.

Believe.
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Yes, we look good, but it's a long season. What's happened in the first 2 months of the year means nothing.

Predicting a Ring in December is foolish.

Not this team. They are fucking deep bro. This team is sick. This team is even better than the one that won the championship other than the head coach. This team has learned and they are motivated. We dealt with tough learning times. Now we will beat anyone who stands in our way. Pistons wont even have to break a sweat to come out of the East this time around.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Neither team will be in the 2008 NBA Finals.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Neither team will be in the 2008 NBA Finals.
    woah!!
    dont get my wrong, i dont like the premature
    but i do believe that we have what it takes to make it back to the finals.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    JAmstone, now you know better than that. If it's not the Spurs and Pistons I'm going to hit the fucking roof. The Pistons are better, if they are on the court mentally they can beat anyone. If you haven't noticed, this month they have been playing LB defense, you know that famous 3rd quarter where you get up quick and coast for the rest of the game. The only way ithey don't make the finals is if both teams have injuries. Then again, you never know when the Pistons might take a nap when it counts. However, don't you think the Pistons are sick of losing to crap teams in the ECF. They will get over the dam hump this year and tell the east whose boss. There won't be an excuse this year saying the starters are tired...the bench is estatic..and Stuckey is doing damage playing little minutes. Max is God.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Let's not get carried away.

Only 5 of the 14 games we've played this month, were against teams with a record over .500

Only 5 of 14 were on the road.

It was probably the easiest month of the season for us. We should have looked good against inferior opponents. It's nothing to get all hyped about.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I can't fucking start to think of Finals we haven't been there in years. Kori please lock this thing down.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    woah!!
    dont get my wrong, i dont like the premature
    but i do believe that we have what it takes to make it back to the finals.

My jinx powers are not that strong, but I had to do something about the bad karma this thread (especially the title of the thread) has caused in the cosmic NBA universe.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    JAmstone, now you know better than that. If it's not the Spurs and Pistons I'm going to hit the fucking roof. The Pistons are better, if they are on the court mentally they can beat anyone. If you haven't noticed, this month they have been playing LB defense, you know that famous 3rd quarter where you get up quick and coast for the rest of the game. The only way ithey don't make the finals is if both teams have injuries. Then again, you never know when the Pistons might take a nap when it counts. However, don't you think the Pistons are sick of losing to crap teams in the ECF. They will get over the dam hump this year and tell the east whose boss. There won't be an excuse this year saying the starters are tired...the bench is estatic..and Stuckey is doing damage playing little minutes. Max is God.

Relax. It isn't life and death.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pistons can't beat the Spurs.

"This is why I respect USC so much. They don't run a gimmick offense like most of the Big 12 schools, and most of the SEC schools. The reason they stand to get beat each week is because they play a fair game. They don't run a no huddle all game just so the opponent can't substitute, they don't throw it 60 times a game, and they don't put WR's at QB and Running back like some of the SEC schools do. They line up, and take it right to their opposition and say," our team is better than yours" They play defense, and don't depend on putting up 60 points a game to win style points."

-thunder dan

"usc will know how the golden dome tastes this eyar."

-dumb fuck

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    pistons can't beat the Spurs.
    And, Spurs can't repeat. Spurs can't even get to the NBA Finals the season following a title. So, no problems either way.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Relax. It isn't life and death.
    What?? I was relaxed.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    My jinx powers are not that strong, but I had to do something about the bad karma this thread (especially the title of the thread) has caused in the cosmic NBA universe.
    oh, i see.....in that case:

the pistons fuckin suck! the celtics are gonna roll over them in a sweep. that's if they can even make it past a lowly miami heat team that will limp into the playoffs.
    and dont get me started on the spurs. with all the injuries mounting up i see them losing in the 1st round to the blazers! that's right! the blazers! mavs and celts in finals baby!

...maybe that'll do to balance the equation. that damn pistonfan1 is like that dumbass bostonguy.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    What?? I was relaxed.
    Uh huh, ok.

If it's not the Spurs and Pistons I'm going to hit the fucking roof.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Make this thread dissapear please.

Pistons are chokers who will lose the ECF, if they get there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And, Spurs can't repeat. Spurs can't even get to the NBA Finals the season following a title. So, no problems either way.
    in the past, but this team seems more motivated...different. and the rest of the league appears weaker than usual, at least as far as elite teams go. i don't see anyone in the west who can stop the Spurs from going to the finals...once there, neither Boston/Detroit can beat them.

...we'll see.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    in the past, but this team seems more ...different. and the rest of the league appears weaker than usual, at least as far as elite teams go. i don't see anyone in the west who can stop the Spurs from going to the finals...once there, neither Boston/Detroit can beat them.

...we'll see.
    You didn't look all that motivated when the Grizz came in and kicked the spurs ass at home but lets just see. The Pistons are a long way away form the Finals and The Spurs are the Champs.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Its ok, i think he is providing the anti-jinx this thread needs. Kudos to you.

Believe.
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Spurs will prob take game 1. Pistons will rebound and try to even it up 1-1 on for game 2. Best of luck to both teams nonetheless. This will be the finals. Piston fans should already be thinking of it cuz the East blows balls and the Pistons have risen above everybody in that conference. This team has made it clear they arent giving their season away again. With that attitude, we might as well start talking the finals already. Guys open your eyes. This team is the best we have had since the late 80's and you know it too!

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crack is cheap in Detroit

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    What is all this talk about who wins game 1? That does depend on who gets homecourt advantage, you guys do know that. If the Pistons finish up with a better record than the Spurs, if the Pistons don't win game one, that is sad. That's a long way off though.

I Got 99 Problems But.... SpurForLife's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is all this talk about who wins game 1? That does depend on who gets homecourt advantage, you guys do know that. If the Pistons finish up with a better record than the Spurs, if the Pistons don't win game one, that is sad. That's a long way off though.

About the only thing here that I agree with. Enough with the premature finals threads.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    crack is cheap in Detroit

PF1, just remember, we're WAY WAY BEHIND the pace we were setting in 05-06. Remember how that turned out, and STFU. I love the way this team is playing, but it's not even goddamn January yet.

Thread Information