Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not normal. NBA LP broadband is full of bugs and you often can watch things that you shouldn't be able to.

The NBA makes little effort to secure that feature and with the lack of repression against people that provide nba games in a illegal way, I start to wonder why they didn't fight against that. It could be because it's something really marginal for the moment. It could also be because a foreign fan that watch illegally nba games don't allow the nba to make money but he buys jerseys and he could one day pay to watch nba games.
    I've never had that Bug. Damn ;-) But I can't understand too why the NBA fights against that. For rxample me - I have no legal way to watch Spursgames here in Germany. Broadcasted are only two games a week in Pay-TV. Mostly Dallas matches ore other games nobody wants to see. But the Spurs are only shown two times a season. So I have to see it via Internet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In argentina we get NBA league pass with directv

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's true, that's on the east coast.. out here in vancouver we have "shaw" cable and the closest thing is raptors tv
    cool i am from vancouver also =)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cool i am from vancouver also =)

Nice! I thought i was the only one lol, glad to know not everyone here is a steve nash fan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not available here in the Philippines and they just deleted Basketball TV on the cable. It's irritating me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I live in France.
    I have an account on nba.com.
    I didn't pay anything but i can watch "live" all the games with the league pass, is it normal? or is it just in the begining?
    Lucky you

Thread Information