My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bill's gone bat crazy. Read his last quote, he doesn't even make sense anymore.

Man, how the mighty have fallen....

Bill: Hillary Hearts Outer Space

HOUSTON, TX -- Houston, we have a contrast.

Bill Clinton is fond of enumerating the differences of policy opinion between Hillary Clinton and her rival, often listing off their areas of disagreement on health care and trade. But residents of Space City USA were treated to a new "huge difference" during one of the former president's campaign stops on a day-long blitz here today.

"Hillary has always supported the manned space program just as I did when I was president," he told a crowd of over 250 who gathered in a picturesque neighborhood park in a Houston suburb today. "Her opponent says we should downgrade man space travel and upgrade robotic travel."

The issue of space industry employment is key in a town home to NASA's largest R&D facility. According to the Greater Houston Partnership, the Johnson Space Center employs 3000 federal workers and as many as 14000 contracted employees.

"There are 16,000 jobs and a lot of Americans' futures riding on this centered here in Houston," said Clinton today. "You have to make a decision whether you care about this."

Another contrast Clinton continued to push in his remarks today centers around a new Obama ad airing in Texas markets. "There's a one minute ad on in Texas telling you how terrible things were in the nineties," he said, "Well, I think we did pretty well in the 1990s."

"If you believe things were bad in the nineties, just as bad as in this decade," noted the former president, "and you believe everybody should be eliminated from being considered for president if they did anything good, I think you should vote for him."

But, he added, if not -- Hillary's your candidate.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    he desperately needs her future time to be occupied. he needs the space.

"Have to check the film" PixelPusher's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    "Hillary has always supported the manned space program just as I did when I was president," he told a crowd of over 250 who gathered in a picturesque neighborhood park in a Houston suburb today. "Her opponent says we should downgrade man space travel and upgrade robotic travel."
    Clearly Obama is a Cylon.

2nd Verse Same as the 1st Oh, Gee!!'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I *heart* robuts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the astronaut vote moves into the Clinton column. All 40 of them, save for the one currently wearing diapers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, all the astronaut trainers and everyone else working in manned space flight, that is. Except that... I know those people and very few of them vote for Democrats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clinton is going the way of the Jimbo

(Carter, that is) . . .

"Have to check the film" PixelPusher's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So the astronaut vote moves into the Clinton column. All 40 of them, save for the one currently wearing diapers.
    And the rest of the scientists and researchers at NASA will vote for Obama, since they actually favor more unmanned research of the solar system to a budget strangling manned mission to Mars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, all the astronaut trainers and everyone else working in manned space flight, that is. Except that... I know those people and very few of them vote for Democrats.

What's the electoral calculus here? 0.004% of the Texas primary vote? Surely there are richer veins of votes to be mined elsewhere.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The despair of the Clintons is driving them, yes, bat crazy.

NextTue night, you "should" hear from Hillary:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Barack HUSSEIN Obama, the next president of the USA"

January Championship Banner? td4mvp21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could have sworn it was Hillary Clinton campaigning for president. Guess I'm just ignorant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the electoral calculus here? 0.004% of the Texas primary vote? Surely there are richer veins of votes to be mined elsewhere.
    Feel sorry for the Clenis. He's slowly losing his mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feel sorry for the Clenis. He's slowly losing his mind.

Yeah, to be repudiated by the people he owns...er, knows. Tough, no doubt.

Thread Information