Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    He said redskins is a fun name, ****** has more history behind it. Lemon ends up owning his ass and making him understand the word is like the N word for Native americans. This is why black people suck at life, they have no care about actual racism, just their own racism.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Except it's NOT equivalent. I don't give a about black's past struggles and I'm all about the sticks and stones mentality but nígger is a word on its own. If they were equivalent no sports team would've been named redskins. At no time in history would it have been an idea to use nígger as a mascot and that's because it has a hateful meaning behind it.

I despise anyone who isn't a native american above the age of 70 who thinks something should be done by the league or government.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol...if it was equivalent then you would not have spelled out redskins...it would be the r word...and how stupid does that sound.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Mark my words, by the end of next season they're not gonna say "redskins." Either espn will go along with the fake outrage and openly refuse or they'll just avoid it and when the redskins are part of a discussion the cities names will be used instead.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How would he feel about a team called the Blackskins?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's real obvious when it comes to skin color we are all ed up. I've read people say....."what difference does skin color make when it comes to speed"......hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Who out there is actually....white? Hold your hand up next to this screen and there is a huge differencre, we are not ....white. How many blacks have you seen who were actually....black....like the borders of this page? I've never seen an actual...black...person. The Chinese are not....yellow....a poppy is yellow.

Of course there is no such thing as a....redskin....no duh! It's just us humans being stupid as usual.. Anyone getting offended over something this stupid to begin with.......why? That's being tiny and petty.

The ..N..word is something totally different, it is a slam a cut...but...if blacks are all that worried about it maybe they should stop calling each other...N. I have this sneaky su ion they really aren't all that concerned with it.....anymore

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Redskins is a stupid ing name. It would be the same if ____skins was used instead.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Kevin Hart is re ed and unfunny.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Washington Wizards
    Racist American Money.....

When 'making it rain' meant something...

What money used to look like ...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    It's real obvious when it comes to skin color we are all ed up. I've read people say....."what difference does skin color make when it comes to speed"......hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Who out there is actually....white? Hold your hand up next to this screen and there is a huge differencre, we are not ....white. How many blacks have you seen who were actually....black....like the borders of this page? I've never seen an actual...black...person. The Chinese are not....yellow....a poppy is yellow.

Of course there is no such thing as a....redskin....no duh! It's just us humans being stupid as usual.. Anyone getting offended over something this stupid to begin with.......why? That's being tiny and petty.

The ..N..word is something totally different, it is a slam a cut...but...if blacks are all that worried about it maybe they should stop calling each other...N. I have this sneaky su ion they really aren't all that concerned with it.....anymore
    I have no problem with people personally calling me a because (and maybe I'm on an island here) but I think I'm superior to 80% of white people I come in contact with...and I can say unequivocally superior to 102% of white dudes on this board with a 2% margin of error.... I just don't like you calling other people who may not have the same intellect and abilities that I do the N word...for example let's take Cuban cucks... this guy has the mind of a wilde-beast... he's very animalistic in his nature likely due to growing up poor and having bad parents who may have even been drug addicts....

I'm all for the red man defending himself and I think he should take this all the way to the supreme court...what the white man did to them Indians was foul....and to be honest if I was as wicked and evil as the white man I would be an atheists as well because God forbid there's an actual God I'd have to answer to someday....that wouldn't go over to well for the white man...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    BTW I dont have an issue with the Redskins thing, its more of how quick black people r to dismiss other peoples race issues but once it comes to them "Its cuz we black "

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have no problem with people personally calling me a because (and maybe I'm on an island here) but I think I'm superior to 80% of white people I come in contact with...and I can say unequivocally superior to 102% of white dudes on this board with a 2% margin of error.... I just don't like you calling other people who may not have the same intellect and abilities that I do the N word...for example let's take Cuban cucks... this guy has the mind of a wilde-beast... he's very animalistic in his nature likely due to growing up poor and having bad parents who may have even been drug addicts....

I'm all for the red man defending himself and I think he should take this all the way to the supreme court...what the white man did to them Indians was foul....and to be honest if I was as wicked and evil as the white man I would be an atheists as well because God forbid there's an actual God I'd have to answer to someday....that wouldn't go over to well for the white man...
    Trust me on this one amigo, you are not superior to anyone here or anywhere else, ok? If you were you'd be too smart to act like a weird sex freak on a public messageboard. You're an idiot who comes off looking 100% re ed.....honest!

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    self inflicted Damnatio memoriae

the great irony of it all

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I did hear once that "Redskins" actually refers to early settlers referring to how Native Americans painted their bodies red for battle, and has nothing to do with their skin color whatsoever. Of course, the very mentioning of Native Americans was always used in a negative context (for many reasons), which is why the term "Redskins" became associated as a derogatory term.

But I've always interpreted the team name as the Washington "Ready-for-battle" Redskins. Which makes sense.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Kevin Hart will be judging America's Got Talent in 2 or 3 years. He needs to enjoy his fame while he can because eventually white people will grow tired of him and forget about him.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    I think Americans should forget all about native americans. The should never be mentioned in any context whatsoever. When we completely forget about them, that will finally show them the respect they deserve.

Thread Information