Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I have been hearing stories about how kobe is gay, but that's bending the truth a little, now i think baron davis is gay, i like to know who his wife is, and why do he keep his beard so neat, also he's the only player who goes off on female refs like a maniac, i rest my case.
    I would never say I think Tim might be gay..but he does things that I would never do...ask yourself would you do this..keep in mind Timmy has..

1.) Would you get a tongue ring - Timmy has
    2.) Would you get a tramp stamp (a tattoo over your lower back just above your asshole. This is really only reserved for Ho's) men never get this unless...unless they're trying to make a statement! - Timmy has one

3.) Would you get an upper back tattoo of a clown - Timmy has one

4.) Would you let your male college roommate live with you for another 4 yrs after college and say that he's there for you when you need someone to talk to after to a tough game or a hard day...I wouldn't do that but Timmy did...In fact would you let that male college roommate continue living with you for another 2-3 yrs after you got married...I wouldn't but Timmy did..

Now ask yourself the question..Would I do these things

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I would never say I think Tim might be gay..but he does things that I would never do...ask yourself would you do this..keep in mind Timmy has..

1.) Would you get a tongue ring - Timmy has
    2.) Would you get a tramp stamp (a tattoo over your lower back just above your asshole. This is really only reserved for Ho's) men never get this unless...unless they're trying to make a statement! - Timmy has one

3.) Would you get an upper back tattoo of a clown - Timmy has one

4.) Would you let your male college roommate live with you for another 4 yrs after college and say that he's there for you when you need someone to talk to after to a tough game or a hard day...I wouldn't do that but Timmy did...In fact would you let that male college roommate continue living with you for another 2-3 yrs after you got married...I wouldn't but Timmy did..

Now ask yourself the question..Would I do these things
    Oh !

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I have been hearing stories about how kobe is gay, but that's bending the truth a little, now i think baron davis is gay, i like to know who his wife is, and why do he keep his beard so neat, also he's the only player who goes off on female refs like a maniac, i rest my case.
    The dude from TMZ thinks that D Wade is gay.

The Amish Rifle Ryan Fitzpatrick's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    The albino monkeyballer is clearly gay:

lolwtf?

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    any updates or gossip about players?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can get more info on others if you have anyone in particular you would like to know about.
    Derek Swisher?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Griffin, Jefferson, Kobe, Bosh?

Der Führer!
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Awesome thread

Tim Duncan is gay fore sho
    mavfan ancestor called it years ago