gonna print 3D fleshlights tbh
    fify brah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are these 3d printers going to be like t odays printers where it costs cheap to buy but the catch is teh ink is nearly the same price as a printer? lmao

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    That is cool, but I would want one that can print larger.

As you may know, I backed the Nanolight project through Kickstarter. It took longer than they advertised to get my 1600 lumen LED light, but I knew there could be problems bringing it to market. They did keep me updated with periodic emails. I worked for four years as an Engineering Technician in rapid research and development so none of the delays surprised me. Anyway, Kickstart itself I think is a good way to go. Individual projects have no guarantee of succeeding.

In the link:

Risks and challenges Learn about accountability on Kickstarter

As with any innovative project, we face several key risks and challenges. The primary risks include:

INJECTION MOLDING
    We consider this is our only significant risk. Injection molding has very large capital expenses and thus we can only secure one manufacturer. In addition, when making the specification for the seamless frame of The Micro, we demanded only the best quality surface finish. Injection molding is one part science and one part artistic optimization. Thus the mold may take up to 4 months to produce and perfect. For this reason we have put a great deal of careful planning and strategy into the sourcing of our injection molded parts such as working with suppliers in North America to ensure that the long lead time parts are closest to us.

SUPPLY CHAIN AND LOGISTICS
    Before starting we noticed that some projects can encounter unexpected hurdles when going from prototype to production. That’s why we have done so much work to test The Micro with over 100 manufacturers to ensure that our designs are production ready and designed for both manufacturing and assembly. The last pieces to be ordered are the very expensive injection molds for plastic parts. To verify these designs we’ve had them CNC’d and 3D printed so that the injection molds are as close to our prototypes as possible.
    I wish these guys the best of luck.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do 3D printers need 3D scanners? Or do they print things from 3Dsmax kind of models? That would be cool to only have to build one of my Stukas and one 262 for my Luftwaffe attack on New York diorama tbh.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do 3D printers need 3D scanners? Or do they print things from 3Dsmax kind of models? That would be cool to only have to build one of my Stukas and one 262 for my Luftwaffe attack on New York diorama tbh.
    I think are plenty of sites you could easily d/l designs from if you looked in the right places

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think are plenty of sites you could easily d/l designs from if you looked in the right places
    If I send you a couple of avi's, could you design me a 3D model of prime Raylene's pussy?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3d printed fleshlight sleeves

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can do the 3dsmax thing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey the 3d printer only prints whatever but does it print the transisters inside electrical products?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey the 3d printer only prints whatever but does it print the transisters inside electrical products?
    yes.

Thread Information