Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Flo is hott.

Way better looking than the caveman. Give me Flo every day.

Name
    Billy Shears
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas State Bobcats
    Oh btw I found an ad in the paper today for Mr. W Fireworks and they are looking for people to manage stands in the Austin/San Marcos/San Antonio stretch of I-35. Ad said up to $3,000 for working from June 24-July 4. My dad did that when he was in college and said he made $2,100. I would assume compensation is higher now than it was in 1981 so there you go Caveman. $2,500 in 10 days.

Name
    Billy Shears
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas State Bobcats
    Oh btw I found an ad in the paper today for Mr. W Fireworks and they are looking for people to manage stands in the Austin/San Marcos/San Antonio stretch of I-35. Ad said up to $3,000 for working from June 24-July 4. My dad did that when he was in college and said he made $2,100. I would assume compensation is higher now than it was in 1981 so there you go Caveman. $2,500 in 10 days.
    I actually might be following up on this lead because it seems like a great experience. I mean yeah you have to camp out at the site because there needs to be someone on site 24/7 but the stand closes as midnight and opens at noon, may as well get a campfire and some beer, play a little guitar, pitch a tent and make some fun out of it.

If anyone on here is interested on doing this, PM me cuz I'm probably going to apply tomorrow and it says you need a crew of at least 5-6 on the busy days (July 1-4).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    College
    Michigan State Spartans
    I actually might be following up on this lead because it seems like a great experience. I mean yeah you have to camp out at the site because there needs to be someone on site 24/7 but the stand closes as midnight and opens at noon, may as well get a campfire and some beer, play a little guitar, pitch a tent and make some fun out of it.

If anyone on here is interested on doing this, PM me cuz I'm probably going to apply tomorrow and it says you need a crew of at least 5-6 on the busy days (July 1-4).
    The campfire may not be a good call

Name
    Billy Shears
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas State Bobcats
    The campfire may not be a good call
    Yeah cuz that fire is definitely going to blow up the fireworks stand if I light it 100 yards away now isn't it.

Inthe land of audiophiles angelbelow's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    sell drugs.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Sign up for the Army's DEP (delayed entry program) ask for a 4,500 bonus take two years to have fun living off your parents since they will be happy knowing you will be in the 82nd Airborne. Sign up as a mail clerk easiest job ever and you don't have to do PT in the mornings. remember the 82nd went to Iraq for the 5 day war It's the national Guard that is getting shot at.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    You could yourself out to 10 fat women at $250 apiece.
    Gotta love Family Guy

Oh, uhm...You can always sell plasma?

Thread Information