Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    When I proposed to my gf I took here to this French Restaurant up in the Hills called La Monastere. Spent about $135 (no alcoholic drinks) so it was strictly on food.

http://www.monastere-restaurant.com/

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    When I proposed to my gf I took here to this French Restaurant up in the Hills called La Monastere in Costa Rica. Spent about $135 (no alcoholic drinks) so it was strictly on food.

http://www.monastere-restaurant.com/

The Big Three Southwest Texas Fan's Avatar
    Name
    Robert
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The most for me was about $300.00 at a place called the The Herald. It was a group of six and I paid.

It is what it is. Mark in Austin's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    About $275 for 3 at the Capitol Grill in DC. Only two glasses of wine on the bill.

Best meal - and after dinner coffee - I've paid for, and would happily do so again.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Prob about $150 or so when I got a 5 pound live lobster, some oysters, some mussels, and a few beers at a place in Santa Barbara.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    running in to eat pho special beef, only to come out finding i have a parking fine 80bucks all together....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    running in to eat pho special beef, only to come out finding i have a parking fine 80bucks all together....
    That sux!

I've eaten at Mortons: two martinis, shrimp tail, steak, brocolli, baked potatoe, & after dinner cigar

Friend of my Dad's paid

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Probably at The Palm in Dallas on New Year's Eve. I was just a teen and the tab was on my uncle, but I'm pretty sure it was around a 1200 for 8 after three courses and drinks.

I'm not much of a steak eater. But that filet mignon was incredible.

ATRAIN is gay peewee's lovechild's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish
    You mean other than that chick in Colorado?
    You, my friend, are the man.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I went to go eat at Ounce here in SA and there was about 14 of us......total bill was around $3500...good thing the drug reps paid for it....lol. Oh and they have AMAZING expresso cheesecake!

~meg~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I'm going to Ounce tonight. I hear it's pretty good and pretty $$$.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Locally: Grey Moss Inn

Outside SA: Gladstone's 4 Fish, Malibu, CA

What do you recommend at Gladstones? I've always wanted to check that place out.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ralph & Cacoo's in the French Quarter in New Orleans. Celebrated there after a buddy of my graduated. I had the seafood platter, stuffed high with fried shrimp and fish, with crawfish etoufee over rice, stuffed crabs, oysters, a cup of gumbo, sweet potato fries, and crawfish pistolettes. We also got some oysters on the half-s . I like em chargrilled, so I got 6 that way.

Overall, for the 6 of us, it was about $240. And my friend's dad paid.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    $40 apiece? In New Orleans? That's not very expensive. /richer

I've paid around $120 per at Morton's.

At Commander's Palace and Emeril's, probably around $80-90 per.

At a place called Tony's in St. Louis it was close to $100 per also, but that place had the best freakin' service I've ever seen. At times they had 3-4 people attending a table of four. It was also the only place I've been to where they made me wear a house jacket.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    The most expensive? I daresay I don't keep records. I did spend $7500 for dinner for my wife and me just last night. We didn't go anywhere, I had it flown in.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I spent over $150 for myself and my lady at Emeril's Delmonico Steakhouse in Las Vegas at the Venetian.

It was the best eating experience I've ever had.
    Beat me to it. Me and a couple of buddies from college do a four day trip to Vegas every year. The last night we're there we always hit Delmonico.

We're a little bit different though, our tabs come out to about $150 each, if we've got 6 or more out there on the trip our tab is routinely over $1K.

These aren't the droids you're looking for jman3000's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    this isnt that expensive.. but pound for pound it's pretty bad... i paid 50 bucks today for a tiny salad ... maybe a bit smaller than one youd get in SA for an appetizer and french onion soup which came in a size similar to an espresso.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    B2B was right, you're all a bunch of Richers.

I spent about 300 dollars on a night on 6th Street once. I didn't mind the 100 bucks I spent on shots and drinks, but that's cause I didn't see the $200 tow job comin'.

I neglected to see the one posted sign in the lot I parked in that said they start clearin' out cars at 3, and we went back to one of our buddies who lived downtown for a while and didn't make it to the lot til about 4. My fault, I know, but I like how a $5 parking lot turns into a $200 fine. That's

Sometimes, you learn these lessons the hard way.
    Last edited by Dex; 06-21-2008 at 08:45 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    when i spend good money on food, i expect quality....

i just hate it when u spend alot of money whether its by urself or with a group of friends, and the food taste like its north whats it listed price is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Le Bec Fin, here in Philly.

I went a few years ago, I don't even remember what the heck I ate, except the bill for 2 people came to about $175...and that was at LUNCHTIME!

I hate eating at expensive places. I never understood spending that much money on food, when I could use that money to buy a really nice bag or shoes.

Besides that, I eat simple, take me out for a pizza and I'm happy. I'm a cheap date that way I guess (and please hold the jokes, not cheap that way.)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Besides that, I eat simple, take me out for a pizza and I'm happy. I'm a cheap date that way I guess (and please hold the jokes, not cheap that way.)
    milk, tea and me? my place?

this is why i always go fast food joints to eat, as long it fills you up, thats what matter.

yummy in ur tummy ladies

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    I had dinner at Perino's in LA many years ago. I know that was very expensive, but I didn't have to pay for it. I believe it no longer exists now though.

ATRAIN is gay peewee's lovechild's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish
    Beat me to it. Me and a couple of buddies from college do a four day trip to Vegas every year. The last night we're there we always hit Delmonico.

We're a little bit different though, our tabs come out to about $150 each, if we've got 6 or more out there on the trip our tab is routinely over $1K.
    Damn dude, what the did you eat?

I had a 24 oz ribeye that was bigger than my face, a ceaser salad (with the dressing made tableside), seafood gumbo, and a side of fried sliced potatoes with truffle oil. My lady had a 3 lb lobster (she didn't finish it), house salad (dressing made tableside), french onion soup, and a twice backed potatoe. She had one drink (cosmo), and I had three Long Island Teas.

The bill came out to $150 and I gave, if I remember correctly, a $30 tip. The service was beyond excellent. We were treated like royalty.

I just have to know what you ordered.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Damn dude, what the did you eat?

I had a 24 oz ribeye that was bigger than my face, a ceaser salad (with the dressing made tableside), seafood gumbo, and a side of fried sliced potatoes with truffle oil. My lady had a 3 lb lobster (she didn't finish it), house salad (dressing made tableside), french onion soup, and a twice backed potatoe. She had one drink (cosmo), and I had three Long Island Teas.

The bill came out to $150 and I gave, if I remember correctly, a $30 tip. The service was beyond excellent. We were treated like royalty.

I just have to know what you ordered.
    Running up a $150 tab is nothing if you're buying non-well drinks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    200.00 dollars flat on a 700.00 dollar bill. Thats because people were being cheap bas s in our dinner party and left early, barly leaving enough to cover their food and not their drinks.

On a date, 150.00 at Finn and Porter

For my friends birthday. $90.00....AND he never took me out for my birthday when the time came.

Thread Information