PDA

View Full Version : French prospects

JUUOT
02-01-2005, 03:11 PM
Buford assisted to an interesting game in Europe opposing Trevise to Pau. He had the opportunity to watch a young french raising star.

Johan Petro

he is tall 6-10, he was formed where Tony was in INSEP and is beleived to be in the draft of 2005. he ranks in the first half of the mock draft at this point of the year. But a french big man still too young should slip to the end of the draft and be the 2005 Spurs steal of the draft...

He was named best center of the junior europe tournament this summer. I think he could be one more year away from playing in NBA. so keep ready for 2006!!!

gus
02-01-2005, 04:06 PM
Buford assisted to an interesting game in Europe opposing Trevise to Pau. He had the opportunity to watch a young french raising star.

Johan Petro

he is tall 6-10, he was formed where Tony was in INSEP and is beleived to be in the draft of 2005. he ranks in the first half of the mock draft at this point of the year. But a french big man still too young should slip to the end of the draft and be the 2005 Spurs steal of the draft...

He was named best center of the junior europe tournament this summer. I think he could be one more year away from playing in NBA. so keep ready for 2006!!!

gus
02-01-2005, 04:10 PM
Men I loved french players always. Is such a shame that le Roi ( Rigadeau ) came to NBA so old, but he was a super talented basketball genious.

In an Argentine interview Manu was asked which were the best players he had played,
and he said, in Argentina Farabello ( now in Varese-Italy ), in Europe Rigadeau ( when he was in the Virtus Bologna ) and in NBA Tim Duncan. He was very high on the game of Rigadeau.

Regards.

boutons
02-01-2005, 04:31 PM
The Spurs always can use more international talent.

On all fronts there's cause for celebration:

http://www.worldofbritney.net/maehheeemaeahaaaa-wob.swf

JUUOT
02-01-2005, 05:17 PM
Rigaudeau was consider the best european player during few years. he is a classy player a la duncan. this summer he is beleived to play alongside Parker for France. with maybee our new stars Petro and Thuriaf