PDA

View Full Version : A good night for the Toros...

hsxvvd
06-27-2008, 02:29 AM
A great night indeed. We drafted them 3 starters next season. :toast

I guess you could call it a trade for Ian. 1 first rounder and 2 seconds for Ian. Still better than the Scola trade.

T Park
06-27-2008, 02:32 AM
Uh Hill is gonna be the backup point guard dumbass.

rayray2k8
06-27-2008, 02:39 AM
he's still mad about splitter. :lol

ChumpDumper
06-27-2008, 03:50 AM
The two second rounders will spend most of the year in Austin provided they make the team. Hill apparently won't.

Gist definitely seems made for the D-League. I don't know enough about Hairston.

nil.ball
06-27-2008, 04:10 AM
I think Hill will be the MVP next season...

For the toros!

WEEEE

ChumpDumper
06-27-2008, 04:11 AM
Nah.

Aaron Brooks will probably play for the Vipers again, though.

Bruno
06-27-2008, 06:16 AM
It was also a quite good night for Spurs summer league team.
PG - Hill
SG - Hairston
SF - Sanikidze
PF - Gist
C - Mahinmi

Maybe Spurs summer league team won't be as crapy this year than in the past.

mrspurs
06-27-2008, 08:02 AM
agreed more toro players....now lets wait and see what kind of FA's bigs we're gonna get....cos if timmy goes with the guys we have now....noway we get back to where we were this past season...other then timmy...our bigs are gonna be older and slower which causes timmy frustration....ive never seen timmy as frustrated as this past season...what good does it do to have (noone) who can score night in and night out if you cant stop anyone from making layups and alley-oops anyways..(imo when an nba team gets alley-ooped on more then once in a game, find another league to play in or find much, very much better bigs)..........go spurs go

mexicanjunior
06-27-2008, 08:09 AM
A great night indeed. We drafted them 3 starters next season. :toast

I guess you could call it a trade for Ian. 1 first rounder and 2 seconds for Ian. Still better than the Scola trade.

Agreed...Hill will be a good ringer on someone's San Antonio rec league in a couple of years.

completely deck
06-27-2008, 08:11 AM
Uh, Pop said at least two of them will be with the Spurs next year.

mexicanjunior
06-27-2008, 08:13 AM
Uh, Pop said at least two of them will be with the Spurs next year.

They'll probably be given an oppurtunity I'm sure, I see alot of DNP's coming for Hill...until they let him get a little "seasoned" in the D-League.