PDA

View Full Version : Rockets and their GM Morey Owned you!

nil.ball
06-27-2008, 04:07 AM
hahaha
spurs fans.
so morey hijacked Batum and turn into this:

OUT
Batum (25)

IN
Greene (28) Dorsey (33) and another Memphis 2009 2nd Rnd Pick

hahaha
so basically a one-for-three deal, and screwed the spurs by the way!

LOL winner! :lobt2:

ChumpDumper
06-27-2008, 04:09 AM
Spurs didn't want Batum.

ROFL

anakha
06-27-2008, 04:29 AM
Jesus, do I have to post this again?

From the other thread...

not to mention he cock blocked the spurs from getting Batum. first steal scola now takes away Batum!

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100011

All you need to know about George Hill, the player the Spurs drafted in the first round of Thursday's NBA draft, is this: There was a celebration in the Spurs' draft night war room when the Houston Rockets made Frenchman Nicolas Batum the 25th selection of the first round, leaving Hill to the Spurs.

LOL dumbass!

MaNu4Tres
06-27-2008, 05:48 AM
Its ok Spurs will just keep owning the rockets like they have been the past 11 years.

mystargtr34
06-27-2008, 06:39 AM
Rockets did pretty well last night... and to be honest i wanted Batum

But the Spurs didnt.... and they got their man.

So ill trust their judgement over mine.

Matchman
06-27-2008, 06:39 AM
the rockets didnt own anyone but the draft day turned out pretty nicely for us rockets fans. i think we will be trading some of our PFs. Any Offer for Carl Landry? we are looking to get a 3rd scorer who can create his own shots.

anakha
06-27-2008, 06:44 AM
i think we will be trading some of our PFs.

Scola? :hat

MaNu4Tres
06-27-2008, 07:06 AM
Landry and Alston for TJ Ford dooo it.

JamStone
06-27-2008, 10:56 AM
Rockets should have just drafted CDR. When T-Mac missed 35 games next season, he would have been great to come in and take over the 2-guard spot for that stretch.

IronMexican
06-27-2008, 11:13 AM
Odom for Battier+filler! do it mitch!

Matchman
06-27-2008, 11:20 AM
we already got 2 injury-prone star we dont need another one in tj ford

robbie380
06-27-2008, 11:53 AM
for what it's worth the Rockets GM Morey flat out said that most of the league was onto the Batum/Spurs injury faking issue. he said that in an interview this morning on houston radio

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=150414 #26 on the recap list.

either way it was a sweet trade. basically got the guy, Donte Greene, our GM wanted after trades to get Rush and Lee didn't materialize. only traded down 3 spots but picked up a high 2nd to draft dorsey and memphis' 2nd round pick next year which should be high since they suck again. i think dorsey will be a great pickup against matchups like the jazz where we got manhandled down low. then again having a healthy yao :bang would have helped that issue too.

size and athleticism....now we just need health :tu

DaDakota
06-27-2008, 03:48 PM
for what it's worth the Rockets GM Morey flat out said that most of the league was onto the Batum/Spurs injury faking issue. he said that in an interview this morning on houston radio

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=150414 #26 on the recap list.

either way it was a sweet trade. basically got the guy, Donte Greene, our GM wanted after trades to get Rush and Lee didn't materialize. only traded down 3 spots but picked up a high 2nd to draft dorsey and memphis' 2nd round pick next year which should be high since they suck again. i think dorsey will be a great pickup against matchups like the jazz where we got manhandled down low. then again having a healthy yao :bang would have helped that issue too.

size and athleticism....now we just need health :tu

Hey now, I am quoted here too....wooohoooo !!

DD

Indazone
06-27-2008, 03:49 PM
Size through the draft is not how I would do it. Wait till free agent season begins July 1st. Then we'll see what the Wizard Daryl Morey will do.

Indazone
06-27-2008, 03:50 PM
Odom for Battier+filler! do it mitch!

Morey ain't dumb. We are not helping the Lakers