PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Laker fans, but it wasn't a bad dream...

ratm1221
06-27-2008, 08:47 AM
Just in case any Laker fans forgot, I just wanted to remind everyone that...

1. Kobe pulled an epic choke job in the Finals.

2. Kobe will never win a championship without Shaq.

3 How's my ass taste.

4. A player that played well for a couple of months and then got injured, is not going to save this team next season.

That is all. Thanks.

Oh, yeah. One other thing. Kobe will demand to be traded before the trade deadline next season. Book it.

DazedAndConfused
06-27-2008, 08:53 AM
Obsessed much?

ratm1221
06-27-2008, 08:59 AM
Obsessed much?

I was addressing Laker Fans. When are you going to change your team back to the Spurs?

You had your team set as Spurs until the Lakers started winning, and then magically your team changed to the Lakers. Explain how that works please.

Tacker
06-27-2008, 09:03 AM
Obsessed much?
Rage much?

Bandwagoneer
06-27-2008, 09:04 AM
Obsessed much?

Are you still crying? How do our Celt asses taste??

Sportcamper
06-27-2008, 10:24 AM
The prize next trade deadline is going to be Dirk Nowitski... Dallas has peaked and will regress fast, and since NJ has their 2010 pick, they are going to need to tank next year to get a very high 2009 pick... Dirk is trade bait...

MavDynasty
06-27-2008, 10:29 AM
The prize next trade deadline is going to be Dirk Nowitski... Dallas has peaked and will regress fast, and since NJ has their 2010 pick, they are going to need to tank next year to get a very high 2009 pick... Dirk is trade bait...

it sucks that his team fucked up his maybe only chance to get a championship ring

Sportcamper
06-27-2008, 10:31 AM
Odom for Dirk?

Spur-Addict
06-27-2008, 10:31 AM
Obsessed much?

How'd I know you would be the first response before I even opened the thread? Like seriously?! how did I fucking know that? Douche :dramaquee

Spur-Addict
06-27-2008, 10:33 AM

I'd never trade Dirk, I would've cleaned out everything but him a long time ago.

DazedAndConfused
06-27-2008, 10:42 AM
The Jason Kidd trade will probably be remembered as one of THE dumbest trades in NBA History. Absolutely made no sense from a financial or basketball POV.

ratm1221
06-27-2008, 10:51 AM
The Jason Kidd trade will probably be remembered as one of THE dumbest trades in NBA History. Absolutely made no sense from a financial or basketball POV.

Although I can't argue with this, it has nothing to do Kobe's epic fail in the finals. I like how you are trying to change the subject. I'm sure you can find plenty of threads on the stupidity of the Jason Kidd trade.

You never did answer how you went from Spurs fan to Lake fan over night.

stretch
06-27-2008, 10:52 AM
How'd I know you would be the first response before I even opened the thread? Like seriously?! how did I fucking know that? Douche :dramaquee

LOL

i was thinking the same thing

ratm1221
06-27-2008, 11:08 AM
ragging on Laker Fans will never tire.

IronMexican
06-27-2008, 11:10 AM

this has nothing to do with the thread. let the mav fans have their fun.

MavDynasty
06-27-2008, 11:12 AM

The gasol trade will probably be remembered as the most one sided trade/rigged trade in NBA History. Abosolutely made no sense but David Stern can do that to you.

Mr Dio
06-27-2008, 11:14 AM
I was addressing Laker Fans. When are you going to change your team back to the Spurs?

You had your team set as Spurs until the Lakers started winning, and then magically your team changed to the Lakers. Explain how that works please.

Did this ever get answered?????
Why would someone intentionally run from disputing this, unless, it is true????

MavDynasty
06-27-2008, 11:15 AM
Did this ever get answered?????
Why would someone intentionally run from disputing this, unless, it is true????

he never answered Bangwagoneers question either:

Are you still crying? How do our Celt asses taste??

BiZNicK
06-27-2008, 11:18 AM
The only ones who can relate here are the Mavs fans... Spurs fans wouldnt know what it's like to choke in the Finals.

DazedAndConfused
06-27-2008, 11:28 AM
Choking in the Finals is when you lose to a team you were supposed to beat.

The Celtics were a flat out better team than the Lakers. I don't quite understand how you can even compare this to the Mavs losing to a garbage Heat team.

Irrational Laker hate = Lakers are good again.

rAm
06-27-2008, 11:30 AM
And just think.... that same team that choked in the finals steamed rolled that so-called defending Champion Spurs team. It must really hurt to know that the Lakers will always be the mountain that the Spurs have to climb to get to the finals. Now sit back, and watch us dominate the West for the next five or six years BITCH!!!

Where was that mountain the past couple years? I will tell you: Getting owned by the Suns whom we stomped.

ratm1221
06-27-2008, 11:31 AM

The Celtics were a flat out better team than the Lakers. I don't quite understand how you can even compare this to the Mavs losing to a garbage Heat team.

Maybe I'm Dazed and confused, but weren't the Lakers favored to win??

DazedAndConfused
06-27-2008, 11:33 AM
Laker fans don't even bother. It's just irrational Laker hate from here on out now that we are good again.

Apparently the Lakers aren't allowed to have rebuilding years. They are expected to compete for championships every season. Our team gets held to a higher standard than any other team in the league.

DazedAndConfused
06-27-2008, 11:33 AM
Maybe I'm Dazed and confused, but weren't the Lakers favored to win??

By who? ESPN :lmao

MavDynasty
06-27-2008, 11:36 AM
Laker fans don't even bother. It's just irrational Laker hate from here on out now that we are good again.

Apparently the Lakers aren't allowed to have rebuilding years. They are expected to compete for championships every season. Our team gets held to a higher standard than any other team in the league.

Ever wonder maybe its because the douche homer fans claiming there gonna tear up the league every year?

rAm
06-27-2008, 11:36 AM

Sure you guys are allowed to rebuild. The reason for the Laker hate is because most Laker fans are retarded and think like this:

And just think.... that same team that choked in the finals steamed rolled that so-called defending Champion Spurs team. It must really hurt to know that the Lakers will always be the mountain that the Spurs have to climb to get to the finals. Now sit back, and watch us dominate the West for the next five or six years BITCH!!!

ratm1221
06-27-2008, 11:53 AM

If you don't like it, go to a Lakers board where they will all agree that Lakers are some unstoppable force.

What's that gay term you always use to describe the Lakers?... Juggernaut? Haha. Gay. And you wonder why everyone hates the Lakers on this board.

The Lakers offense is a juggernaut that can only be stopped by one team in this league

gaKNOW!blee
06-27-2008, 11:59 AM

Shaq, Wade >> PP, Allen and KG.

Sportcamper
06-27-2008, 12:00 PM
NBA Finals Ratings up 48%...People all over the world love the Lakers…

stretch
06-27-2008, 12:00 PM
Stern, Wade >> PP, Allen and KG.

fixed

21_Blessings
06-27-2008, 12:11 PM
Lakers are only going to get better. The Spurs will continue to decline and lose to the Lakers in the playoffs. The Mavs will continue be irrevelant laughing stocks.

MavDynasty
06-27-2008, 12:15 PM
Lakers are only going to get better. The Spurs will continue to decline and lose to the Lakers in the playoffs. The Mavs will continue be irrevelant laughing stocks.
You will continue to be a douchebag

ratm1221
06-27-2008, 12:17 PM
NBA Finals Ratings up 48%...People all over the world love the Lakers…

Everyone tuned in to watch the Lakers for the same reason everyone tuned in to watch the Patriots. They wanted them to see them fail.

MavDynasty
06-27-2008, 12:19 PM
Everyone tuned in to watch the Lakers for the same reason everyone tuned in to watch the Patriots. They wanted them to see them fail.

:toast

BiZNicK
06-27-2008, 12:44 PM
LOL laker funs, funny

This was your last chance. Spurs will rightfully represent the West next year, while Bipolar Kobe begs to be traded.

ehz33satx
06-27-2008, 12:49 PM
ragging on Laker Fans will never tire.

Neither will ragging on Mavericks and Suns fans.

shelshor
06-27-2008, 01:07 PM

The real NBA mountain is Mount Celtics: Flakies have tried 11 times & failed 9 times

TheMadHatter
06-27-2008, 01:54 PM
The real NBA mountain is Mount Celtics: Flakies have tried 11 times & failed 9 times

Eh, most of those losses came in the 60's before the salary cap was introduced. I think since the 1980's we are 2-2 with the Green Beans.

But I agree, they are the team to beat next season. I expect them to be stronger.

ratm1221
06-27-2008, 03:30 PM
Neither will ragging on Mavericks and Suns fans.

Oh, look who show's up. The little retarded kid.

http://lonestartimes.com/images/2007/04/short-bus.jpg

IronMexican
06-27-2008, 04:20 PM
im tired of hearing irrelevant stats, 9-2 who cares? it's like bringing up 99 or 01, Lakers look way different and the spurs look semi different. the it's now like Wilt is gonna walk out his grave and lace it up against Russel

TheMadHatter
06-27-2008, 05:00 PM
im tired of hearing irrelevant stats, 9-2 who cares? it's like bringing up 99 or 01, Lakers look way different and the spurs look semi different. the it's now like Wilt is gonna walk out his grave and lace it up against Russel

I agree, ring smack talk is pretty weak. Especially when the person talking smack is a Mavs fan whose franchise has 0 rings.