PDA

View Full Version : How will the Bulls do in 09 Season

Tacker
06-27-2008, 10:11 AM
Topic, plus vote

DazedAndConfused
06-27-2008, 10:14 AM
Depends. Are they planning on bringing back Hinrich and Deng?

They are STILL missing a true low post presence. Until they get a real C on the team, and not some dumbass tweener like Noah, they aren't going to make much noise.

Tacker
06-27-2008, 10:15 AM
Depends. Are they planning on bringing back Hinrich and Deng?

They are STILL missing a true low post presence. Until they get a real C on the team, and not some dumbass tweener like Noah, they aren't going to make much noise.

Actually theres a good chance to sign Luol Deng and package Hinrich and Ben Gordon to get a Nice quality inside scorer...

MavDynasty
06-27-2008, 10:18 AM
Actually theres a good chance to sign Luol Deng and package Hinrich and Ben Gordon to get a Nice quality inside scorer...

idk but maybe a guy like nene from denver?

Tacker
06-27-2008, 10:38 AM
idk but maybe a guy like nene from denver?

fail

stretch
06-27-2008, 10:46 AM
tacker you owe me $50

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-27-2008, 10:48 AM
Depends if they continue to suck.
Bringing in Rose isn't gonna catapult them anywhere.
The Celtics had to bring in 2 stars and and some nice free agents to get to contender status.
I don't see them going anywhere for another year.
Especially with the hiring of Negro. They should've hired Avery.

Sportcamper
Bulls turned down Deng for Kobe...:lmao

dallaskd
Topic, plus vote

what happened to the wizards?

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-27-2008, 11:27 AM
fail

Not really.

And there are rumblings that, with Chicago having drafted point guard Derrick Rose with the top pick, Bulls point guard Kirk Hinrich could be on the move, with Denver a possible landing spot.

MavDynasty
06-27-2008, 11:30 AM
I dont know his contract situation or anything but he gives the bulls a legit low post scorer that can defend.Denver is looking for a pg that can replace AI(Hinrich).And if Ben Gordon is going,i think he would work well in Karl's run n gun system

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-27-2008, 11:32 AM
I dont know his contract situation or anything but he gives the bulls a legit low post scorer that can defend.Denver is looking for a pg that can replace AI(Hinrich).And if Ben Gordon is going,i think he would work well in Karl's run n gun system

:tu

manufor3
06-27-2008, 12:42 PM
what about the option, "they lose in the first round"

TheMadHatter
06-27-2008, 12:48 PM
Hinrich seems like the kind of player that would do much better in a half-court system, not a run-n-gun offense. His numbers really took a dive last season.

stretch
06-27-2008, 03:12 PM
dont avoid it tacker

you owe me $50 you douche

Tacker
06-27-2008, 03:15 PM

Hinrich is getting paid way too much to be sitting on the bench backing up for AI

Tacker
06-27-2008, 03:16 PM
dont avoid it tacker

you owe me $50 you douche

No you fuck face you said I was comparing Jackson to Negro which I didnt, I said Negro became a headcoach after becomming assistant and so did Phil.

RAGE MUCH??

anakha
06-27-2008, 03:18 PM

I actually like the idea of Hinrich and Iverson in Denver's backcourt.

The most successful lineup Iverson ever had paired him with a gritty PG who could somewhat decently cover opposing SGs while letting Iverson play SG-PG on offense and defense.

And nowadays, Hinrich is the closest to 2000-2001 Eric Snow as you're going to get.

anakha
06-27-2008, 03:18 PM
Hinrich is getting paid way too much to be sitting on the bench backing up for AI

See my post above.

stretch
06-27-2008, 03:21 PM
No you fuck face you said I was comparing Jackson to Negro which I didnt, I said Negro became a headcoach after becomming assistant and so did Phil.

RAGE MUCH??

And you did. Someone said that hiring Negro with no coaching experience was not smart. Then you brought up Phil in response to that, talking about how he had no head coaching experience either, but ended up winning 6 titles with the Bulls.

I never said you compared their abilities, greatness, coaching styles, or anything like that. I simply said you made a comparison. The comparison you made, was that they had no experience when they started as head coach of the bulls.

stretch
06-27-2008, 03:22 PM
see posts #2 and then #3

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98753

Tacker
06-27-2008, 03:48 PM
And you did. Someone said that hiring Negro with no coaching experience was not smart. Then you brought up Phil in response to that, talking about how he had no head coaching experience either, but ended up winning 6 titles with the Bulls.

I never said you compared their abilities, greatness, coaching styles, or anything like that. I simply said you made a comparison. The comparison you made, was that they had no experience when they started as head coach of the bulls.

You said that I was comparing negro to phil jackson which I wasnt...

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-27-2008, 03:53 PM

AI can play SG.

stretch
06-27-2008, 03:53 PM
You said that I was comparing negro to phil jackson which I did... so now i owe you $50 after i made the bet to you last night

fixed

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-27-2008, 03:55 PM

And yet you still get it wrong.
Phil was an asst. coach.
Negro was an asst. GM.

Two different scenarios.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-27-2008, 03:55 PM
fixed

:lol What was this bet?

stretch
06-27-2008, 04:03 PM
:lol What was this bet?

last night in the chat room i said he was stupid for comparing Negro and Jackson in that thread.

he responded by saying that he would give me $50 to show him a thread where he made a comparison between the two of them.

so i showed him.

unforunately for him, he doesnt know how to make bets, and didn't really look very closely at what was said, thus i took advantage of it. i never said he made a comparison about how good they are, or anything like that. i simply said he made a comparison, which he did, by saying that neither of them really had coaching experience.

so i believe i won the bet. but hes being a douche and wont pay up, when he was the one that made the bet in the first place. what a load of ass

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-27-2008, 04:04 PM
last night in the chat room i said he was stupid for comparing Negro and Jackson in that thread.

he responded by saying that he would give me $50 to show him a thread where he made a comparison between the two of them.

so i showed him.

unforunately for him, he doesnt know how to make bets, and didn't really look very closely at what was said, thus i took advantage of it. i never said he made a comparison about how good they are, or anything like that. i simply said he made a comparison, which he did, by saying that neither of them really had coaching experience.

so i believe i won the bet. but hes being a douche and wont pay up, when he was the one that made the bet in the first place. what a load of ass
:lol That's sad.

stretch
06-27-2008, 04:06 PM
:lol That's sad.

how do you see it

does he owe me or what

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-27-2008, 04:09 PM
how do you see it

does he owe me or what

He definitely owes you.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-27-2008, 04:11 PM
Time to send stretch that Grant, Tacker.

bdictjames
06-27-2008, 04:14 PM
I'd rather not make stupid predictions. If they get rid of Ben Gordon I see them having a great season.

Cherry
06-27-2008, 05:16 PM
i'm the only one who have hopes:p:

jack sommerset
06-27-2008, 05:39 PM
They will be 6th seed and will lose 1st round.

Tacker
06-27-2008, 09:20 PM
He definitely owes you.

Quit riding his dick im not paying him shit cause he is wrong, for all I care go make a poll thread about it

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-27-2008, 11:24 PM
Quit riding his dick im not paying him shit cause he is wrong, for all I care go make a poll thread about it

RAGE MUCH??

0201rinckwater
06-27-2008, 11:36 PM

Kobe wouldn't have gone along with that trade

Tacker
06-27-2008, 11:48 PM

No you dumb fuck, Luol Deng was packaged with other players to trade for Kobe but KOBE BRYANT refused because he didnt want to see good players on the Bulls team go because then he'd be stuck with a lakers version of a Bulls team

You tried but failed miserably,
fail much?

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-28-2008, 12:04 AM
Now I know not to ever make a bet with Tacker. He never holds up his end of the deal. How lame.

IronMexican
06-28-2008, 12:04 AM
No you dumb fuck, Luol Deng was packaged with other players to trade for Kobe but KOBE BRYANT refused because he didnt want to see good players on the Bulls team go because then he'd be stuck with a lakers version of a Bulls team

fail much?

not as much as you're bulls did this year.

Fillmoe
06-28-2008, 12:46 AM
They will make the playoffs

0201rinckwater
06-28-2008, 01:05 AM
not as much as you're bulls did this year.

they won the lottery, that's great for them

IronMexican
06-28-2008, 01:50 AM
they won the lottery, that's great for them

Thats great and all, but being "eastern conference contenders" to lottery bound, hmmm.

Tacker
06-28-2008, 06:56 AM
Thats great and all, but being "eastern conference contenders" to lottery bound, hmmm.

What many people don't know is this is the same Bull's team (without Rose) that swept the defending champs Heat in the first round back in 2007 and pushed the pistons to 6 games with 2 starters injured. If you dont remember the Bulls were one game away from securing the 2nd seed and could have easily made it to the eastern conference finals by defeating the injury riddled Wizards in the first round and the raptors in the second round.

In 2008 the YOUNG starters were hit hard by trade rumors and contract signings etc and didnt know how to cope with that. Which is why they failed. It could be seen that Luol Deng and Gordon didnt play to their extent.

In 2009 you have a fresh Bulls team no worries about contracts + the addition of Derrick Rose.

KidCongo
06-28-2008, 07:39 AM
Still perimeter oriented.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-28-2008, 10:23 AM
In 2008 the YOUNG starters were hit hard by trade rumors and contract signings etc and didnt know how to cope with that.

That's the saddest thing I've ever heard.

Mister Sinister
06-28-2008, 10:30 AM

fail much?
Rage?

JamStone
06-28-2008, 10:52 AM
what about the option, "they lose in the first round"

JamStone
06-28-2008, 10:57 AM
What many people don't know is this is the same Bull's team (without Rose) that swept the defending champs Heat in the first round back in 2007 and pushed the pistons to 6 games with 2 starters injured. If you dont remember the Bulls were one game away from securing the 2nd seed and could have easily made it to the eastern conference finals by defeating the injury riddled Wizards in the first round and the raptors in the second round.

In 2008 the YOUNG starters were hit hard by trade rumors and contract signings etc and didnt know how to cope with that. Which is why they failed. It could be seen that Luol Deng and Gordon didnt play to their extent.

Hence... they went from "being 'eastern conference contenders' to lottery bound, hmmm."

All you did was confirm that that was what happened.

BacktoBasics
06-28-2008, 11:22 AM
I don't see any available low post scoring bigs. Its not as if they grow on trees.

IronMexican
06-28-2008, 12:52 PM

In 2009 you have a fresh Bulls team no worries about contracts + the addition of Derrick Rose.

yeah, kobe pretty much fucked you're whole team, they didn't know who wasn't gonna be here tomorrow. but the team desperately lacks(yeah, i know it's been said a billion times) a low post presence.

Mister Sinister
06-28-2008, 01:01 PM

Could I interest you in a freshly prepared glass of Shut The Fuck Up?

Tacker
06-28-2008, 05:43 PM
Could I interest you in a freshly prepared glass of Shut The Fuck Up?

definite rage right there.

Red Hawk #21
06-28-2008, 05:47 PM

RAGE MUCH??

Rage??

Red Hawk #21
06-28-2008, 05:49 PM

fail much?

Rage much?

Tacker
06-28-2008, 05:49 PM
Rage??

die

Red Hawk #21
06-28-2008, 05:57 PM
die

Rage?

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-28-2008, 06:03 PM
Tacker's definitely ragin right now.

Red Hawk #21
06-28-2008, 06:10 PM
Poor Tacker, don't rage too much

bostonguy
06-28-2008, 07:19 PM
It depends if Paxon remains to be a picky conservative shitty gm who refuses to give up more than 1 talented player for someone really good like he was with KG/Gasol.

If Paxon does the opposite, then the Bulls and their fans have reasons to be excited.

If Paxon continues his same tactics, the bulls will remain a nice little team battling for a playoff spot.

angelbelow
06-28-2008, 07:36 PM
i thnk past th first round is a good guess for now, have to wait until we see their ofseason moves though.

manufor3
06-28-2008, 08:14 PM

stop whining. your bulls suck balls this year.

MavDynasty
06-28-2008, 09:10 PM

The Franchise
06-29-2008, 05:33 PM

I think they will only suck a little less this upcoming season.

Tacker
06-29-2008, 05:58 PM
Now I know not to ever make a bet with Tacker. He never holds up his end of the deal. How lame.
If you bet that someone could jump over a 5 foot ledge but could only jump over a 4 foot ledge then bet is gone. so scram kiddo.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-29-2008, 06:00 PM
If you bet that someone could jump over a 5 foot ledge but could only jump over a 4 foot ledge then bet is gone. so scram kiddo.

Too bad you couldn't face the fact that you lost and owed stretch 50. You make the bet and then you run off when you're exposed. We frown on that here at SpursTalk.

Ghazi
06-29-2008, 09:30 PM
lol, Tacker is an idiot. And this is not the 'same' Bulls team since Wallace isn't aroud.

stretch
06-29-2008, 09:35 PM
tacker sucks balls

and owes me $50

stretch
06-30-2008, 08:26 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100180

tacker for some reason belives that 11-2=7

he also thinks that 8=16

:wtf

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-30-2008, 09:47 AM
:lmao

MavDynasty
06-30-2008, 09:58 AM
yeah stretch i saw,he really is a dumbass

TDMVPDPOY
06-30-2008, 10:00 AM
they will return to the lottery again

fuk them, a team with most of there picks for last few seasons all in the top13 should equate to something