PDA

View Full Version : Interesting day at work..

slacker77
06-27-2008, 10:43 AM
Every morning when I log on my company switchboard, there's usually some bs about products, new services, etc..Well this morining there was a notice stating that our vp and another higher up were let go. Not retiring or pursuing another position elsewhere. Well after asking around a bit, it turns out that they were sleeping together(both are married). Which explains their long lunches and the guys black eye. my company has a zero tolerance for this kind of stuff. I guess it got wind to our ceo and the axe got dropped. I was just wondering if anyone else has any similiar stories.

ATRAIN
06-27-2008, 10:48 AM
Every morning when I log on my company switchboard, there's usually some bs about products, new services, etc..Well this morining there was a notice stating that our vp and another higher up were let go. Not retiring or pursuing another position elsewhere. Well after asking around a bit, it turns out that they were sleeping together(both are married). Which explains their long lunches and the guys black eye. my company has a zero tolerance for this kind of stuff. I guess it got wind to our ceo and the axe got dropped. I was just wondering if anyone else has any similiar stories.

Man that happens a lot in companies. Every company I have worked for you see the married ones either messing around with married females at work parties or you hear the stories around the water cooler. I am glad I have never slept with anyone I work with............OK OK im lying but at least they weren't married. OK OK there was that 1......but at least I wasnt married.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-27-2008, 10:51 AM
Oddly enough that the one thing that no one seems to mind around my college campus. The profs that sleep with their TA's and grad students are pretty poorly kept secrets here.

BacktoBasics
06-27-2008, 11:03 AM
Where the fuck are all these women? I could use some fresh trim.

ATRAIN
06-27-2008, 11:06 AM
Where the fuck are all these women? I could use some fresh trim.

There is this new Asian hottie a few cubicles down from me, I might have to talk to her again soon. Maybe I can invite her to Dave and Busters. Everyone knows Dave and Busters is like Disneyland for Asians.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-27-2008, 11:11 AM
I would think that Disneyland would be like Disneyland for Asians. Great rides and between Goofy and Pluto you'll be eating good for days.

BacktoBasics
06-27-2008, 11:26 AM
There is this new Asian hottie a few cubicles down from me, I might have to talk to her again soon. Maybe I can invite her to Dave and Busters. Everyone knows Dave and Busters is like Disneyland for Asians.Take some pictures of her for me. Preferably nudes.

ATRAIN
06-27-2008, 11:29 AM
I would think that Disneyland would be like Disneyland for Asians. Great rides and between Goofy and Pluto you'll be eating good for days.

Nope its Dave and Busters..........especially the ones with Karaoke bars in them.

ATRAIN
06-27-2008, 11:29 AM
Take some pictures of her for me. Preferably nudes.

Ill see what I can do.

lebomb
06-27-2008, 11:31 AM
Its happening where Im at right now.

AFBlue
06-27-2008, 06:05 PM
That's interesting...

My bosses just "resigned" because they lost a bunch of nukes...

Bet they wish they had your leadership's problems! :lol

0201rinckwater
06-27-2008, 07:03 PM
That's interesting...

My bosses just "resigned" because they lost a bunch of nukes...

Bet they wish they had your leadership's problems! :lol

A bunch of nukes? Did he sell them to Cobra?

AFBlue
06-27-2008, 07:43 PM
A bunch of nukes? Did he sell them to Cobra?

I guess "lost track of them" is a better description.

MagnusKrauss
06-28-2008, 07:25 AM
apparently in my company this happens a lot. mostly with the divorced/separated women.

but, i did hear of one case where both were married, but they never got caught.

oh well. this would never happen to me (right now anyway) seeing as the girl with the nearest age to me is about 7-8 years older. i'll pass.

Cry Havoc
06-28-2008, 10:17 AM
I had a bit of a crazy week. I've been working the same job for a while now, but I just got a new offer from another company, so Monday is my last day at work. One of my co-workers (a gorgeous 5'10" 24 year old) made it clear to me that she had purposely put distance between us because we were co-workers. I was a bit blindsided by that.

I guess now she wants to be "co-people". :lol

TwAnKiEs
06-28-2008, 02:44 PM
I had a bit of a crazy week. I've been working the same job for a while now, but I just got a new offer from another company, so Monday is my last day at work. One of my co-workers (a gorgeous 5'10" 24 year old) made it clear to me that she had purposely put distance between us because we were co-workers. I was a bit blindsided by that.

Give her a position she can't refuse. :lol

Cry Havoc
06-29-2008, 01:35 AM
Give her a position she can't refuse. :lol

I'll just throw this out there.... if you don't like it, send it right back.....

I wanna be on you.

mFFL03
06-29-2008, 02:47 AM

maybe if you were hotter she wouldn't mind

oooooooooo

Fillmoe
06-29-2008, 02:51 AM
Ive fucked about 5 bitches that I work with.