PDA

View Full Version : I am sick of this Super Bowl talk!

Jimcs50
02-01-2005, 05:01 PM
I can not wait til the NBA gets some attention again....all you hear is SB...blah blah blah....... :bang

Medvedenko
02-01-2005, 05:02 PM
Yup..even here in Canada...who cares...

violentkitten
02-01-2005, 05:08 PM
fuck man no one cares about canada

CHAMPS AGAIN
02-01-2005, 05:24 PM
I can not wait til the NBA gets some attention again....all you hear is SB...blah blah blah....... :bang

Feel the same way,later super bowl

Medvedenko
02-01-2005, 05:26 PM
Hey VK, thanks for your wonderful insight....assclown

IceColdBrewski
02-01-2005, 05:26 PM

This coming from someone who would rather watch Paul McCartney shake his ass on the halftime show instead of watching the game. Why am I not suprised? Take it easy Sally. Stop being such a damn whiner and get used to it. Football is Americas favorite sport. The NBA will always play second fiddle.

Duff McCartney
02-01-2005, 05:32 PM
I am tired of it too...they act like it's actually gonna be a game..and not a blowout.

Spurminator
The Super Bowl should have been played two days ago.

Jimcs50
This coming from someone who would rather watch Paul McCartney shake his ass on the halftime show instead of watching the game. Why am I not suprised? Take it easy Sally. Stop being such a damn whiner and get used to it. Football is Americas favorite sport. The NBA will always play second fiddle.

You are probably the only one in here who actually wants to watch the game and cares who wins, if they are not in some kind of bet.

Go away and watch your little game...and stay out this basketball forum.

GoSpurs21
02-01-2005, 05:35 PM
last time I checked there was a on/off switch...just use it when you dont want to listen about SB.

IceColdBrewski
02-01-2005, 05:48 PM
last time I checked there was a on/off switch...just use it when you dont want to listen about SB.

Ding,Ding,Ding! We have a winner.

ALVAREZ6
02-01-2005, 05:56 PM
All the SB talk is going on in the Football, Football, Football forum.

What the fuck are you expecting to find in the football forum currently?

SB is this sunday, don't be surprised.

If you don't wanna talk about it, don't go to the football forum jackass.

IceColdBrewski
02-01-2005, 06:59 PM
The funniest part:

"I'm sick of all this Super Bowl talk. I think I'll go out and generate some more of it by opening an entire thread about it."

wtf?

ShoogarBear
02-01-2005, 07:04 PM
I much prefer football talk to baseball talk and all the wasted words on the fucking Red Sox.

sickdsm
02-01-2005, 07:10 PM
The 2 week wait is rediculous. Even more rediculous is the buildup where basically every national media member is there at LEAST a week before hand. I could care less what kind of city Jacksonville is, how nice the people are, where the best places to eat, etc.... I sometimes wonder what the attention would be if NBA finals was a one-and-done deal. Nowhere near this of course but still. Spurs fans should be gratefull that they don't have any competition in San Antonio. It'll be a couple weeks layoff after the SB and then its back to Viking dominated talk all over the radio.

SPARKY
02-01-2005, 07:15 PM
Yeah, well we own the Vikings. At least for now.

sickdsm
02-01-2005, 07:42 PM
We? Even if "we" did i sure as hell wouldn't be bragging about one of the stingiest, lieing owners currently in exsistance. You do know he picked up an option on a coach that choked his way through every season, losing games to coaching stupidity consistantaly just because finding another coach under $1 mill was hard? Hopefully Taylor gets his hands on that one, then maybe the vikings will actually use some of there salary cap space instead of throwing all the bonus's in up front to reach the salary thresholds.

T Park
02-01-2005, 07:46 PM
I didnt know Marcus Bryant played for the Eagles.

Interesting.

ShoogarBear
02-01-2005, 07:47 PM
Patience, and all will become clear.

It's part of the plan to get San Antonio an NFL team.

Jimcs50
02-01-2005, 08:08 PM
The funniest part:

"I'm sick of all this Super Bowl talk. I think I'll go out and generate some more of it by opening an entire thread about it."

wtf?

I am talking about every channel is talking about the SB, ESPN, CNN, Fox. Every radio talk show is talking about it....I listen to Sports radio all day long and I am tired of hearing every story re hashed over and over ad nauseam. There was no mention about the Spurs keeping the best record in the NBA with a big win at the team with the 3rd best record....that was my point.

I vented my frustration in a thread in here to see if anyone else is sick of all this hype.

Is that ok with you, you fucking cocksucking prick, Icecoldbrewski???

BTW, Paul McCartney does not shake his ass, you stupid fuck.

Jimcs50
02-01-2005, 08:09 PM

I want to hear about other things going on in sports....don't you? That was my point.

SequSpur
02-01-2005, 08:12 PM
Football Forum

Jimcs50
02-01-2005, 08:14 PM
Football Forum

Day care.

T Park
Jim does have a good point,

I have an XM Radio and all the sports channels have been talking about it.

So simply "Turning the channel" isnt that simple.

GoSpurs21
I am talking about every channel is talking about the SB, ESPN, CNN, Fox. Every radio talk show is talking about it....I listen to Sports radio all day long and I am tired of hearing every story re hashed over and over ad nauseam. There was no mention about the Spurs keeping the best record in the NBA with a big win at the team with the 3rd best record....that was my point.

I vented my frustration in a thread in here to see if anyone else is sick of all this hype.

BTW, Paul McCartney does not shake his ass, you stupid fuck.No one outside of central texas cares that the Spurs have the best record. The shows give the listeners what they want. You dont want SB, but you must be in the minority, cause if the listening public didnt want SB talk then the ratings would show it and the shows would change their format. Since this is the week before SB and this happens every year, you should be used to it. Again since this always happens every year and gets worse each following year I say you know what is on so turn it off. Or call into the shows and change the subject.

When I get sick of something I just turn it off. I understand that all sports other than football will take a back seat to SB this time of year, and adjust my listening habits as necessary.

Jimcs50
02-01-2005, 08:16 PM
I do not want to turn off the radio, I want to hear about sports, all sports.

Jimcs50
02-01-2005, 08:17 PM
But, I only have to wait 1 more week and all this will be over with.

ALVAREZ6
02-01-2005, 08:18 PM
JimCS, honostlym if your so sick of it, then why did you make it's own thread?

You're just going to hear more about this "Super Bowl Talk"

GoSpurs21
02-01-2005, 08:18 PM
I do not want to turn off the radio, I want to hear about sports, all sports.Then you will be disappointed cause it will only get worse. Just think about all the post SB talk.

Jimcs50
02-01-2005, 08:23 PM
JimCS, honostlym if your so sick of it, then why did you make it's own thread?

You're just going to hear more about this "Super Bowl Talk"

It was a thread made out of frustration. I expected some commiseration from my fellow bball fans, that is all.

T Park
02-01-2005, 08:27 PM
post superbowl talk, then NFL Draft talk, then NFL FA talk.

Its never ending.

It sucks for ESPN and the likes that the Spurs are the number 1 team.

No locker room shit to talk about.

No tatooed goofballs to talk about.

No jagoffs running there mouths.

SequSpur
02-01-2005, 08:36 PM
Football shit belongs in the football forum. GTFO.

LilMissSPURfect
02-01-2005, 08:45 PM

BTW, Paul McCartney does not shake his ass, you stupid fuck.

If it helps....im tired of SB talk too. In the end Pat's will another one & so will the SPURS! with or without Malik!

IceColdBrewski
02-01-2005, 10:58 PM
I do not want to turn off the radio, I want to hear about sports, all sports.

So why are you bitching about Football talk in the Football forum?

You're such a fake.

Do us all a favor. Get a rag, dry your snatch, and stop your bitchin.

Jimcs50
02-01-2005, 11:04 PM
So why are you bitching about Football talk in the Football forum?

You're such a fake.

Do us all a favor. Get a rag, dry your snatch, and stop your bitchin.

How old are you? 12? No wait, that is an insult to my son and his friends....What is you educational background? 2nd grade in Arkansas?

Jimcs50
02-01-2005, 11:05 PM
BTW, your team is doomed to lose its 2nd straight SB.

Enjoy the game, asshole.

IceColdBrewski
02-01-2005, 11:10 PM
How old are you? 12? No wait, that is an insult to my son and his friends....What is you educational background? 2nd grade in Arkansas?

Kentucky actually. :rolleyes

At least I'm not the one who's looking forward to the Halftime show as opposed to the real game. I weep for your sons' future.

IceColdBrewski
02-01-2005, 11:11 PM
BTW, your team is doomed to lose its 2nd straight SB.

Enjoy the game, asshole.

You're probably right. And I will enjoy the game.

P.S. That's Mr. Asshole to you McCartney boy.

Jimcs50
02-01-2005, 11:17 PM
Kentucky actually. :rolleyes

At least I'm not the one who's looking forward to the Halftime show as opposed to the real game. I weep for your sons' future.

Paul McCartney is probably the most famous musician in the history of rock.

Your Eagles are losers every year, and never have won a championship. Their fans are borish and their city is nasty and coach is the fattest coach in the history of sports, and he should be ashamed to have his body looking like that when he is supposed to be an example to his players, by having a good work ethic. He makes Rick Majerus look like Ghandi.

Jimcs50
02-01-2005, 11:18 PM
Kentucky???

That explains everything.

IceColdBrewski
02-01-2005, 11:22 PM
Paul McCartney is probably the most famous musician in the history of rock.

Your Eagles are losers every year, and never have won a championship.

The Kentucky thing was a joke you moron. Ever heard of sarcasm?

The Eagles have won 3 Championships. Do some homework before you open your mouth next time. Sheesh, You're dumber than I first thought.

Jimcs50
02-01-2005, 11:30 PM
The Kentucky thing was a joke you moron. Ever heard of sarcasm?

The Eagles have won 3 Championships. Do some homework before you open your mouth next time. Sheesh, You're dumber than I first thought.

I am talking Super Bowls, numbnuts. There have been 38 SBs and how many have they won???

I am not talking about some NFL championship when we were not even born.

IceColdBrewski
02-01-2005, 11:32 PM
I am talking Super Bowls, numbnuts. There have been 38 SBs and how many have they won???

I am not talking about some NFL championship when we were not even born.

You said Championships. Not Super Bowls. You'll have to excuse me if my brain isn't functioning on the same low level as yours.

Jimcs50
02-01-2005, 11:40 PM
You said Championships. Not Super Bowls. You'll have to excuse me if my brain isn't functioning on the same low level as yours.

Do you even remember Philly winning a championship???

My Red Sox won the first 2 World Series, but I did not count them....all I remember is 86......so this year was sweet.

If you get off on a championship from back in the 40s and 50's.....well, I hope you keep enjoying it, because that will be all you can take with you to your grave, because they have NO chance on Sunday. :lol

IceColdBrewski
02-01-2005, 11:49 PM
Sure thing Jim. The Eagles are in position to contend for a Super Bowl for years to come. They'll get there sooner or later if they don't win this year.

I'll just end it there. I've wasted enough time on the likes of you. Have fun with your Paul McCartney halftime show.

Jimcs50
02-02-2005, 09:52 AM
I'll just end it there. I've wasted enough time on the likes of you. Have fun with your Paul McCartney halftime show.

Don't forget the commercials, I will break away from my Holdem tourney to catch a few of them too.

Blake
02-08-2016, 11:03 AM
The ad that made me lol was the bank robbers in the Prius

UNT Eagles 2016
02-08-2016, 11:52 AM
Sure thing Jim. The Eagles are in position to contend for a Super Bowl for years to come. They'll get there sooner or later if they don't win this year.

Nope.