PDA

View Full Version : Terence Morris

GSH
06-28-2008, 04:08 AM
NM. 3 years, $7.7M. Unbelievable. The big Euro teams are marking territory pretty effectively.

Bruno
06-28-2008, 04:10 AM
He has signed with CSKA.
[/thread]

ChumpDumper
06-28-2008, 04:11 AM
For 100 million dollars.

Now you can end it.

TDMVPDPOY
06-28-2008, 04:51 AM
wtf is terrence morris anyway...

seems liek euro teams dont care if they end up beinga busts.....

wildbill2u
06-28-2008, 08:57 AM
Last year the Russians oil income was 19 billion. this year it will top 100 billion. Given the fact that most of the Russian economy is owned by former Communist bigshots or the Mafiay or both, they can use this new wealth to buy toys--like sports franchises and players.

exstatic
06-28-2008, 09:24 AM
Terence Morris was never all that anyway. If he were, he'd still be in the Association. I can't believe you're pining over a 29 YO scrub who's career average is 3.4 points, and who's work ethic is non-existent. CSKA can fucking have him.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-28-2008, 10:08 AM
Call us back when they sign someone who's worth a damn.

WildcardManu
06-28-2008, 10:33 AM
who?

exstatic
06-28-2008, 10:40 AM
who?

Exactly.

Harry Callahan
06-28-2008, 10:53 AM
I think the point is that is really good money for someone who considered a scrub. These Euro teams could be in a position to cherry pick good players right now (bench guys who could play in the NBA). They may even buy an occasional 1st tier player down the road.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-28-2008, 11:10 AM
Terence Morris was never all that anyway. If he were, he'd still be in the Association. I can't believe you're pining over a 29 YO scrub who's career average is 3.4 points, and who's work ethic is non-existent. CSKA can fucking have him.

He is not same player from when play in NBA. Morris before play in Greek league for Appollon. He is by last year 3 times better than he was when he leave NBA and join Greek league.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-28-2008, 11:11 AM
He is not same player from when play in NBA. Morris before play in Greek league for Appollon. He is by last year 3 times better than he was when he leave NBA and join Greek league.

And he still ain't worth a damn.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-28-2008, 01:16 PM
And he still ain't worth a damn.

He is good enough be backup PF on CSKA. CSKA do not sign just any player. So you are wrong.

exstatic
06-28-2008, 01:25 PM
He is good enough be backup PF on CSKA. CSKA do not sign just any player. So you are wrong.

Backup in Euroleague = not NBA talent.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-28-2008, 01:28 PM

Backup in Euroleague = not NBA talent.

What he said.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-28-2008, 01:41 PM
What he said.

#2 player at position in CSKA mean player is capable. You are just stupid if not know this.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-28-2008, 01:53 PM
#2 player at position in CSKA mean player is capable. You are just stupid if not know this.

He signed with Euroleague because he knows he probably doesn't have a chance in the NBA.
When all else fails, go to Europe...

Biggems
06-28-2008, 02:03 PM
Who in the sam hell is terence morris? what team did he play for in the NBA? did he even play in the NBA?

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-28-2008, 02:06 PM
Who in the sam hell is terence morris? what team did he play for in the NBA? did he even play in the NBA?

I think he play with Rockets and Magic before he go to Greek League. He is much better player today than he was few years ago. Let me say like this, he is much better than most players on Spurs team now.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-28-2008, 02:32 PM
I think he play with Rockets and Magic before he go to Greek League. He is much better player today than he was few years ago. Let me say like this, he is much better than most players on Spurs team now.

Which is why he prefers Europe to the NBA. :lol

JamStone
06-28-2008, 02:42 PM
I think the point is that is really good money for someone who considered a scrub. These Euro teams could be in a position to cherry pick good players right now (bench guys who could play in the NBA). They may even buy an occasional 1st tier player down the road.

That's how I saw it too. That's the point. If international teams are willing to pay D-league caliber American players that kind of money, they're likely willing to pay even bigger money to NBA quality players.

The fact that most don't remember who Terence Morris is should actually be more disturbing than if it were an NBA bench player getting that money.

T Park
06-28-2008, 02:45 PM
Yeah i find this trend pretty disturbing.

Gotta put an end to this BS pretty quick.

ChumpDumper
06-28-2008, 03:10 PM
Let me say like this, he is much better than most players on Spurs team now.
:lmao

The hits just keep coming with this guy.

Morris is a knucklehead. The Spurs already have one Maryland tweener in summer league and might have two.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-28-2008, 03:19 PM
:lmao

The hits just keep coming with this guy.

Morris is a knucklehead and 39 years old. The Spurs already have one Maryland tweener in summer league and might have two.

Duncan
Parker
Manu
Barry
Bowen
Thomas

This is only players on Spurs can say in good argument be consider better than Morris. You should not laugh at others when you is one being foolish. And I think he is more like 29 years old.

exstatic
06-28-2008, 03:29 PM
Duncan
Parker
Manu
Barry
Bowen
Thomas

This is only players on Spurs can say in good argument be consider better than Morris. You should not laugh at others when you is one being foolish. And I think he is more like 29 years old.

Morris has no skills other than jumping ability. He busted out of the NBA because he was too small to play and defend the PF position and too unskilled to play the SF position. He can't handle the ball or shoot with any effectiveness. I'd have to really sit down and think if he was even better than Gist at this point. At lease Gist has that unknown quantity called upside at his age, and appears to be really interested in playing defense. Morris is a known quantity and lacks any real basketball skills.

ChumpDumper
06-28-2008, 03:32 PM
Duncan
Parker
Manu
Barry
Bowen
Thomas

This is only players on Spurs can say in good argument be consider better than Morris. You should not laugh at others when you is one being foolish. And I think he is more like 29 years old.Yeah, you're right about the age.

I'm too old to do math anymore.

I'm still laughing at you though. Morris had his chances to play in the NBA. I even thought he would be a good minimum signing. He's where he belongs.

TheProfessor
06-28-2008, 03:36 PM
Screw Morris - go for Siskauskas.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-28-2008, 03:38 PM
So Anthony Parker is many times better player in NBA than he was before after he develop his game in Europe and fans here believe he is only player in world can do this? So many fans here is so stupid.

Indazone
06-28-2008, 03:38 PM
Well T. Morris after a few years of seasoning down in the Euroleagues might actually be like a Kelenna Azubuike. He had the hops and might have improved his court skills.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-28-2008, 03:39 PM
Screw Morris - go for Siskauskas.

It was say in Europe media that Rockets and Spurs have offer him MLE contract. He would like to play for them in NBA but this is not enough money because would be less than he make in Europe.

ChumpDumper
06-28-2008, 03:42 PM
So Anthony Parker is many times better player in NBA than he was before after he develop his game in Europe and fans here believe he is only player in world can do this? So many fans here is so stupid.Anthony Parker is also not all that great in the NBA. Good, not great. You overrate these players massively because you have an inferiority complex about European basketball.

ChumpDumper
06-28-2008, 03:44 PM
Well T. Morris after a few years of seasoning down in the Euroleagues might actually be like a Kelenna Azubuike. He had the hops and might have improved his court skills.The two really aren't much alike at all.

If Morris is actually good enough to play one position in the NBA, he could stick. He's played enough to get his pension though and no one is going to give him more than the minimum, so we'll never see him again.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-28-2008, 03:44 PM
Anthony Parker is also not all that great in the NBA. Good, not great. You overrate these players massively because you have an inferiority complex about European basketball.

You make up lies. I not overrate them. I say only as are. They is not as good as key players of Spurs but they is better than all other trash players Spurs have. Look at how many crap players Spurs has now. I have been Spurs fan for long time and this is most crap players for them in many years.

ChumpDumper
06-28-2008, 03:46 PM
You make up lies. I not overrate them. I say only as are. They is not as good as key players of Spurs but they is better than all other trash players Spurs have. Look at how many crap players Spurs has now. I have been Spurs fan for long time and this is most crap players for them in many years.Look how many crap players Europe has now.

Indazone
06-28-2008, 03:49 PM
lol Crap players like D. Stoudamire, Bonner, Vaughn, Oberto, Horry? hahaha

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-28-2008, 03:57 PM
lol Crap players like D. Stoudamire, Bonner, Vaughn, Oberto, Horry? hahaha

At this time yes they is complete crap.