PDA

View Full Version : FanHouse Catches Up With Tony Parker

bobbybob0
06-28-2008, 07:39 AM
Kim: "Can you talk about the reports that J.R. Smith might be a player the Spurs are going after?"

Parker: "I have no idea. It may be true, or maybe it's not. I've been on vacation a lot so I haven't really talked to anyone about it, or thought about what it would mean for us to have him.

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/06/27/fanhouse-catches-up-with-tony-parker/

Tony has spent too much time with the FO in the draft room, he don't say anything about the Spurs future plans in this interview but nobody's posted it so I do it...

Solid D
06-28-2008, 08:03 AM
Thanks. Tony probably has no idea. If he did know something and shared personnel plans publically, it might be the last time TP spends a few hours in the "draft room".

urunobili
06-28-2008, 08:03 AM
nice... he is rooting for Argentina in the Olympics :)

timvp
06-28-2008, 11:16 AM
Kim: "Who are you rooting for in this summer's Olympics in the basketball tournament?"

Parker: "Well, I'll obviously be rooting for Argentina because two of my teammates - Manu (Ginobili) and Fabricio (Oberto) play for them.

I guess TP didn't get the memo that he's the most hated person in Argentina.

Spurtacus
06-28-2008, 11:24 AM
I guess TP didn't get the memo that he's the most hated person in Argentina.

Maybe he did and trying to change that.

greens
06-29-2008, 08:56 PM
Thanks for posting.

I like reading TP's interviews because he gives open and honest answers.

Tully365
06-29-2008, 09:03 PM
I can't believe Tony didn't give this reporter the inside scoop on the Spurs' plans this off season.... (...sigh....exhale....bump head on table while passing out from shock...)