PDA

View Full Version : it is time....

Ignignokt
06-29-2008, 11:19 AM
for pop to let tony run the spurs like avery did, and how chris paul is running the hornets in no.

i'm not saying that we need to get rid of east coast ball. We just need to add more versatility to our offense.

Tony is 26 now, and he needs to run this team and take the reigns. I think by February this SPurs team with the addition of Gist, Hill, Mahinmi, and another SF, will be tailor made to run more of a run and gun, west coast offense.

but before all this we definately need another finisher at the basket acquired through FA.

Lets do dis!:lobt2:

The George Hill
06-29-2008, 11:19 PM
It is indeed time for Coach Popovich to hand the reigns of power over to his Point Guard. However, you are incorrect in assuming that said Guard will be named Tony Parker, for George Hill will indeed take the reigns from his hopefully willing teammate. Unless, of course, "Tony Parker" is your alien way of spelling "George Hill."

If it is, George Hill shall see to it that it ends immediately. You shall address George Hill in his native tongue, or you shall lose the privilege to use yours.

200 miles
06-29-2008, 11:41 PM
oh my dear lord :lol

hill has not even played a summer game in a spurs uniform much less play in preseason and already you are anointing him the "A number 1" of the spurs

:lmao

the george hill, seek professional help, please

Mister Sinister
06-29-2008, 11:42 PM

hill has not even played a summer game in a spurs uniform much less play in preseason and already you are anointing him the "A number 1" of the spurs

Y...Th.....Ahhh, f**k it.

The George Hill
06-29-2008, 11:43 PM

George Hill is indeed, a professional.

HarlemHeat37
06-29-2008, 11:48 PM
I like Parker's role as it is..I don't trust him enough to let him run the team, he isn't consistent enough with his decision-making..

MannyIsGod
06-29-2008, 11:52 PM
Gculo's Spurs posts are a billion times worse than his political posts which are pretty damn bad to begin with.

Gorge Hill
06-30-2008, 12:35 AM
That's right, the poster. It's time for what we call "The almighty, the greatest, the unhuman, the intouchable George Hill era". Pop, just let me run the show. You don't need Tony. I am George Hill. I ll take Tony's wifey though.

thekingrobert
06-30-2008, 01:25 AM
the only reason parker doesnt make better choices is cause no one on this damn team can actually can't an alley oop to boost his assists up, which other PG in the league has less people to throw alleys to

Ignignokt
06-30-2008, 01:28 AM
Gculo's Spurs posts are a billion times worse than his political posts which are pretty damn bad to begin with.

how you doing koko?

rj215
06-30-2008, 01:35 AM
for pop to let tony run the spurs like avery did, and how chris paul is running the hornets in no.

i'm not saying that we need to get rid of east coast ball. We just need to add more versatility to our offense.

Tony is 26 now, and he needs to run this team and take the reigns. I think by February this SPurs team with the addition of Gist, Hill, Mahinmi, and another SF, will be tailor made to run more of a run and gun, west coast offense.

but before all this we definately need another finisher at the basket acquired through FA.

The problem with Tony is that he sometimes comes out flat to start games and the entire team follows. Then Manu comes in and gives everyone a boost. If Tony ran the team he wouldn't be has hyped and reved up as Avery. Avery was much more of a leader and motivator than Tony. Maybe time and maturity will help.

Spurtacus
06-30-2008, 02:20 AM
It is indeed time for Coach Popovich to hand the reigns of power over to his Point Guard. However, you are incorrect in assuming that said Guard will be named Tony Parker, for George Hill will indeed take the reigns from his hopefully willing teammate. Unless, of course, "Tony Parker" is your alien way of spelling "George Hill."

If it is, George Hill shall see to it that it ends immediately. You shall address George Hill in his native tongue, or you shall lose the privilege to use yours.

I must be the only one who finds this hilarious.

T Park
06-30-2008, 02:32 AM
Pop has already handed the reigns off to Parker...

sUPER sOAKER
06-30-2008, 02:36 AM
tpark you better not reply to anymore mafucking threads :lobt2:

TDMVPDPOY
06-30-2008, 02:38 AM
ghill is 4 real man

T Park
06-30-2008, 02:47 AM

oh dear....

Mister Sinister
06-30-2008, 02:55 AM
What the crap?

sUPER sOAKER
06-30-2008, 02:59 AM
tpark why you always gotta start shit?!?!?!

Mister Sinister
06-30-2008, 03:02 AM
T Park, what did you do this time?

sUPER sOAKER
06-30-2008, 03:12 AM
tpark why you always gotta start shit?!?!?!

T Park, what did you do this time?

What the crap?

oh dear....

Pop has already handed the reigns off to Parker...

Y...Th.....Ahhh, f**k it.

wisnub
06-30-2008, 01:59 PM
Do Your Thing And Let Me Do My Thing......(pop To Tp)

hater
06-30-2008, 02:01 PM

newsflash, we have an old team. last thing they wanna do is run.