PDA

View Full Version : You Know you Focus on Fantasy Hoops

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-01-2005, 10:49 PM
When you see one of your guys score on an offensive rebound, you think "two points and a board, sweet!" instead of focusing on its impact on the game.

:lol

Kori Ellis
02-02-2005, 01:50 AM
When the Spurs played for the Knicks at SBC, I accidentally cheered for Crawford to score more. :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-02-2005, 02:47 AM
:lol I find myself doing that all the time. Whoever the Spurs are playing, if I've got someone on the other team, I'm like "Spurs win, but come on Johnson, get me 35 and 6 threes."

ALVAREZ6
02-02-2005, 05:05 PM
Both of my fantasy teams are #1.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-03-2005, 01:03 AM
I've got a #1, #2, #3, and #6.

I've made a trade offer that's either going to look great or bad in my #1 league...

I offered

'Melo
Webber

for

Gasol
Sjax

Anthony is a chucker, he's shooting like 20% from the field. Webber's just been tabbed "day to day" for the rest of the year for knee problems.

Anthony's the worst player on my #1 team, Webber's up there (like 3rd best) but I'm tired of the injury bullshit.

ShoogarBear
02-03-2005, 12:39 PM
I've got Melo, too, in the FSP2 league. He's been killing me all year.

He's a turnover machine, and if he's not scoring he's totally useless.

Not only that, but he's also killing the Nuggets in real life. Last night he shot 2-14 and missed two FTs that could have put the Nuggets in the lead late in the game. He got like 1 reb and 1 ast, and yet Karl played him a team-high 41 minutes.

And still he thinks he should be on the A-S team.

alamo50
02-03-2005, 03:18 PM
That's why I traded Spree for Hedo with LJ.
I want professionality on my team.

SpursWoman
02-04-2005, 02:38 AM
You Know you Focus on Fantasy Hoops

....too much......

....when you're sitting on the couch, getting *comfy* with your cutie and you hear the TV in the background call out that one of your players had a career night....so you break off a particularly steamy one and shout out "He's on my fantasy team!"

:nerd :oops :makeout :lmao

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-04-2005, 02:50 AM
Fantasy Basketball... It's Faaaaaaaaaaaan-tastic..

Who was the player SW?

ShoogarBear
02-04-2005, 08:41 AM
so you break off a particularly steamy one and shout out "He's on my fantasy team!

:lmao :lmao

Good thing he's a basketball fan too, or that could really need some explanation!

SpursWoman
02-04-2005, 09:24 AM
If I have any chance to redeem myself whatsoever, I can honestly say I don't remember. But I think it was Chauncey Billups....or Dairus Miles? :lol :lol

No kidding, SB. I'll be trying to make up for that one for a while, I'm sure. :oops :lol