PDA

View Full Version : Stein: Warriors might want to unite Davis, Brand

bigdog
07-01-2008, 01:53 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3468448

I'm still clueless when it comes to posting the actual article, so there's the link.

The reason I post this here is that in order for the Clips to possibly resign Brand, and bring in Davis, is that they would most likely have to let Maggette walk, and Maggette very well could be a target for the Spurs.

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-01-2008, 01:56 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3468448

I'm still clueless when it comes to posting the actual article, so there's the link.

The reason I post this here is that in order for the Clips to possibly resign Brand, and bring in Davis, is that they would most likely have to let Maggette walk, and Maggette very well could be a target for the Spurs.

For like the 432nd time today, Maggette is not a target and will be back in Orlando.

timvp
07-01-2008, 04:02 AM
Stein: Warriors might want to unite Davis, Brand:huh

Where in the article does it say that?

montgod
07-01-2008, 04:50 AM
:huh

I think he meant the Clippers are trying to unite Davis and Brand. That would actually be a dangerous duo. Could the Clippers actually be trying to get somewhere?

For like the 432nd time today, Maggette is not a target and will be back in Orlando.

ANd for the millionth time, what position would Maggette play with Turk and Lewis starting? I don't see it happening.

What does scare me a little bit are the rumors that NO is trying to go after Maggette as well. Whoa.... they could easily put him at the 2 or 3 spot and have an all-star starting lineup.

angelbelow
07-01-2008, 05:01 AM
I think he meant the Clippers are trying to unite Davis and Brand. That would actually be a dangerous duo. Could the Clippers actually be trying to get somewhere?

ANd for the millionth time, what position would Maggette play with Turk and Lewis starting? I don't see it happening.

What does scare me a little bit are the rumors that NO is trying to go after Maggette as well. Whoa.... they could easily put him at the 2 or 3 spot and have an all-star starting lineup.

maggette would fill a need at the 2.

montgod
07-01-2008, 05:16 AM
maggette would fill a need at the 2.

I guess so if you leave Howard at Center. We all know Lewis and Turk aren't PF though.

Brutalis
07-01-2008, 05:31 AM
I will only ever see Maggz in a Clips uniform underachieving for the rest of my life.

bigdog
07-01-2008, 08:19 AM
:huh

Fixed