PDA

View Full Version : Typical A**hole Customer. This is probably you.

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 11:39 AM
I love how you guys think. Its fucking hilarious how its always someone else's fault. A couple comes in with their little boy I'd say maybe 3 or 4 at the most. Dad is super fucking important mexican guy who can't talk to me directly because he has his fat fucking head shoved up his cell phone making important talk with other less important mexicans. Wife is pretty nice looking with a perfect little ass and nice medium sized round titties the 3 year old probably tries to still suck on. She's obviously mexican rich as she's the one that drives their super cool Altima like its a fucking Mecedes. Meanwhile the kid is running all over the parking lot in and out of everything.

Cue me: This is where I have to take care of not just the customer but also their kids because its all too common for self absorbed pricks like this to have one of those hispanic tragic endings. You know where the kid gets clipped in a parking lot he shouldn't have been running around aimlessly in the first place. inevitably some fat Grandma ends up screaming WHY WHY WHY into channel 5's camera.

While important Jose arrogantly barks into his phone his wife is looking around and not watching little Julio. Fed Ex guy barrels into the parking lot like always. He does his delivery and run back to his truck.....you know these guys have those fucking quotas. I'm probably 15 feet from the truck and little Pablo is picking up rocks near the rear wheel of the truck. I look at mom and dad and their clueless. I start to move twords the truck because I know whats coming. Dude hits his gear and little Rico is about to either get his legs smashed or worse.

Me: Whoa Whoa hold on hold on.

I grab the kid and move him away before the Fed Ex takes off.

Here comes important Dad to give Fed Ex guy a piece of his mind.

Stupid Important Mexican: What the fuck is wrong with you blah blah fucking blah you almost hit little Ignacio. Don't you fucking pay attention.

And so on. He ripped this driver pretty fucking hard and even though he shouldn't have the driver was very apologetic but asshole wouldn't let up wanting to call this guys boss and shit. I had to jump in because this kind of shit pisses me off to no end.

Me: Dude you need to calm down and leave right now. This guy didn't do anything wrong. I'm not going to sit here and let you curse this guy out for no reason. I watched you both competely ignore your child while this guy went about his business. He shouldn't have been running around a dangerous parking lot in the first place and its a good thing I kept an eye on him because you didn't.

Asshole: How the fuck can you chose his side over mine you blah blah blah on and on shit talking.

Fed Ex guy radios his boss and gets the go ahead to move along. I told the guy its over and to calm down and just leave. I headed inside. An arguement ensued between him and his wife and then they both go into to complain about me. :lol as if I did something wrong. We'll my boss told the parts guy to tell them that no manager or GM was there today, Sorry. Finally they left after bitching and moaning some more.

After they left we all had a good laugh because this is the kind of shit you expect from the general public when working retail sales. Still put me in a bad mood no less. I fucking hate you people.

bigzak25
07-01-2008, 11:48 AM
good job looking out for that kid man...:tu

tp2021
07-01-2008, 11:51 AM
Me: Dude you need to calm down and leave right now. This guy didn't do anything wrong. I'm not going to sit here and let you curse this guy out for no reason. I watched you both competely ignore your child while this guy went about his business. He shouldn't have been running around a dangerous parking lot in the first place and its a good thing I kept an eye on him because you didn't.

Good show!:clap

I fucking hate you people.

"You people"? What do you mean, YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!? :smokin

Fillmoe
07-01-2008, 12:08 PM
i hate mexicans... no racism...

Fillmoe
07-01-2008, 12:08 PM
great story.... jose lost

to21
07-01-2008, 12:10 PM
You could've replaced the word Cracker with Mexican (along with names Tyler and Cole) and it would have been the same story I went through a couple of months ago.

Good looking out on the kid. Parents as a whole need to watch their fucking kids.

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-01-2008, 12:15 PM
I'm surprised you stepped in and did anything at all. I thought you gave a dissertation recently on looking out for number 1 and never interfering in other people's business. This is very unlike you, and personally I'm appalled by your sense of caring.

I'd of expected you to watch everything unfold from inside the sales trailer drinking old black coffee and eating a stale doughnut. After all, it's not everyday you can watch a kid get run over by a Fedex truck and then watch the driver get shot to death.

CosmicCowboy
07-01-2008, 12:15 PM
Actually, I see that all the time with the rich nationals. They are used to having nannies 24/7 at home and aren't used to watching their kids. That little kid could probably buy you lock stock and barrel with his weekly allowance money.

tp2021
07-01-2008, 12:19 PM
Actually, I see that all the time with the rich nationals. They are used to having nannies 24/7 at home and aren't used to watching their kids. That little kid could probably buy you lock stock and barrel with his weekly allowance money.

little ignacio = master bates?
:lol

desflood
07-01-2008, 12:22 PM
Good show, old man.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 12:22 PM
Why'd you intervene?

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 12:24 PM
I'm surprised you stepped in and did anything at all. I thought you gave a dissertation recently on looking out for number 1 and never interfering in other people's business. This is very unlike you, and personally I'm appalled by your sense of caring.

I'd of expected you to watch everything unfold from inside the sales trailer drinking old black coffee and eating a stale doughnut. After all, it's not everyday you can watch a kid get run over by a Fedex truck and then watch the driver get shot to death.

My thoughts exactly LOL

ATRAIN
07-01-2008, 12:29 PM

Damn Richers

Fillblows
07-01-2008, 12:30 PM

Most americans are not crazy about sand ######s. No racism.

ashbeeigh
07-01-2008, 12:35 PM
Another day in the life of B2B. Great.

Extra Stout
07-01-2008, 12:51 PM
I wondered what that stench was... kind of a mix between sesame and feces... it was you. This is America. Wash your freaking hand.

johnsmith
07-01-2008, 12:51 PM
Cue me: This is where I have to take care of not just the customer but also their kids because its all too common for self absorbed pricks like this to have one of those hispanic tragic endings. You know where the kid gets clipped in a parking lot he shouldn't have been running around aimlessly in the first place. inevitably some fat Grandma ends up screaming WHY WHY WHY into channel 5's camera..

:lol:lol

Oh my God that was some funny shit.

to21
07-01-2008, 12:52 PM
^^ It was curry.

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 12:53 PM
I don't get into people personal business as a general (adults). It was a kid and I said many times previously on all your wannabe hero threads where you suck each others cocks endlessly about being the next savior for all of mankind that if a child was involved I have no problem stepping in, nor could blame anyone else. I didn't think they'd go off but you know what I'm hardly suprised anymore by you guys. Plus I felt comfortable defusing the situation by asking them to leave and then promptly removing myself and going inside. Most of you ego driven self absorbed hero wannabes would have stood their and continued the arguement. No thanks.

bigzak25
07-01-2008, 12:55 PM
you should have thrown a half empty coke at them as they left though...

tlongII
I don't get into people personal business as a general (adults). It was a kid and I said many times previously on all your wannabe hero threads where you suck each others cocks endlessly about being the next savior for all of mankind that if a child was involved I have no problem stepping in, nor could blame anyone else. I didn't think they'd go off but you know what I'm hardly suprised anymore by you guys. Plus I felt comfortable defusing the situation by asking them to leave and then promptly removing myself and going inside. Most of you ego driven self absorbed hero wannabes would have stood their and continued the arguement. No thanks.

Dude. You could have been shot. :nope

lebomb
I would have gone over and sucked the mexican wifes titties instead...... :baby

nkdlunch
07-01-2008, 12:57 PM
u work at a parkin lot?

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 12:58 PM
you should have thrown a half empty coke at them as they left though...
I only do that when I have an exit route planned. I'm not into getting caught.

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 12:58 PM
u work at a parkin lot?yeah I sell air

MavDynasty
07-01-2008, 01:10 PM
:lmao i love your stories

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 01:17 PM

Yea, because by intervening in the argument b/w the MAIL MAN and DAD, you saved the kid.

I'm done. You're a great bullshitter. You'll come up with anything out of your ass to defend what you've said or haven't said in the past.

johnsmith
07-01-2008, 01:20 PM
Yea, because by intervening in the argument b/w the MAIL MAN and DAD, you saved the kid.

I'm done. You're a great bullshitter. You'll come up with anything out of your ass to defend what you've said or haven't said in the past.

Sweet, you're done. Now get the fuck out.

stretch
07-01-2008, 01:20 PM
yeah I sell air

:lmao

thispego
07-01-2008, 01:25 PM
how do you expect those parents to learn their lesson if you're preventing their kid from being run over?

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 01:31 PM
Sweet, you're done. Now get the fuck out.

The only thing I'm done with is your mom's asshole.

johnsmith
07-01-2008, 01:35 PM
The only thing I'm done with is your mom's asshole.

mom joke = failure

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 01:35 PM

I'm done. You're a great bullshitter. You'll come up with anything out of your ass to defend what you've said or haven't said in the past.Come up with what? If a man and women or a man and man or in your case a little whiny bleeding vagina and a real man are going at it I likely wouldn't get involved. I told the guy to leave because he was arguing for no good reason.

TAKE A FUCKING CLUE YOU STUPID DIPSHIT YOU ARE EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT HERE. You haven't got a fucking clue as to what this thread is about. Let me tell you its real fucking easy.

Its about how god damn stupid you people are. Not about the kid I don't care about the kid other than I didn't want to see him run over. The story is centered on stupid people like yourself not some innocent child who doesn't know better now but will likely turn out as stupid as his parents. This thread is about how fucking much I hate people like yourself who fail to see the whole picture and the entire scope of life because somewhere in your little retarded simple mind you have it all figured out already. I fucking hate you people and the little shit you do...your mannerisms, your verbage, your stupid god damn thought processes and every fucking thing about you because all you fucking people are alike. Its pathetic and I'm sick of waking up everyday to deal with people who know next to nothing but feel their an expert in everything. Fuck you fuck your mom and fuck youself.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 01:41 PM
Come up with what? If a man and women or a man and man or in your case a little whiny bleeding vagina and a real man are going at it I likely wouldn't get involved. I told the guy to leave because he was arguing for no good reason.

TAKE A FUCKING CLUE YOU STUPID DIPSHIT YOU ARE EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT HERE. You haven't got a fucking clue as to what this thread is about. Let me tell you its real fucking easy.

Its about how god damn stupid you people are. Not about the kid I don't care about the kid other than I didn't want to see him run over. The story is centered on stupid people like yourself not some innocent child who doesn't know better now but will likely turn out as stupid as his parents. This thread is about how fucking much I hate people like yourself who fail to see the whole picture and the entire scope of life because somewhere in your little retarded simple mind you have it all figured out already. I fucking hate you people and the little shit you do...your mannerisms, your verbage, your stupid god damn thought processes and every fucking thing about you because all you fucking people are alike. Its pathetic and I'm sick of waking up everyday to deal with people who know next to nothing but feel their an expert in everything. Fuck you fuck your mom and fuck youself.

That's be a great suicide note. Please, go through with it all. Your wife needs an excuse to marry someone else that isn't as pathetic and retarded (and probably sexually incompetent) as yourself.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 01:43 PM
mom joke = failure

The only failure is your're mom at making a genetically normal baby.

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 01:43 PM
And another fucking thing. I'm no bullshitter I call like I see it. Its around each and every one of us daily. My life and my stories are no more rare than the shit that goes on in everyones life. I just happen to stop and notice instead of spending my life being completely centered on my own fecal matter. Its you McD its fucking you and the rest of you too. You all fail to see what goes on around you because you're just like that fucking guy thats too busy on the phone to take care of his kids. You don't have shit happening around you because you simply don't pay attention. You think the shit I see daily is some form of fabricated entertainment but you know what its everywhere you just can't see it with all that poo poo in your eyes. Pull your fucking tarded up head out of you man glove and pay attention to what happens around you and you'll start to understand where some of us are coming from.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 01:45 PM
Quit whining you fucking pathetic pussy.

johnsmith
07-01-2008, 01:46 PM
Quit whining you fucking pathetic pussy.

1361 posts and this is the best you can do?

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 01:47 PM
You sound like one of those douchebag emo kids.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 01:48 PM
1361 posts and this is the best you can do?

I'm completely inept at everything after blowing a huge load, which is what I did on your mom's happy face.

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 01:49 PM
That's be a great suicide note. Please, go through with it all. Your wife needs an excuse to marry someone else that isn't as pathetic and retarded (and probably sexually incompetent) as yourself.My wife doesn't need any excuses because I don't allow her one. We live in an excuse free family. See I decided a long time ago that people like yourself are exactly how we don't want to turn out to be. We're accountable for our own actions and take responsiblity for each other as a collective whole. Feel free to excuse yourself away any time you like but thats not our game.

Unlike yourself I don't complicate life so I'm plenty competent sexually.

See Simple Step for Tards like yourself.

1. Get Hard
2. Open womens legs
3. Thrust
4. Repeat till satisfied
5. Stop when she finishes or you need a nap

Its not real hard little fella.

johnsmith
07-01-2008, 01:51 PM
I'm completely inept at everything after blowing a huge load, which is what I did on your mom's happy face.

So then the answer is yes, that is indeed the best you could do after nearly 1,400 posts.

I'd quit now like you said you were going to earlier in the thread.

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 01:52 PM
Looking at his avatar explains it all. You're the biff of the internets.

I can do this for probably another 30 or so minutes before you completely bore me. It'll be your repetativeness just so you know in advance. Ride your one trick pony as long as you can pal because I don't see you coming up with any new material.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 01:53 PM
See I think your bullshitting. I think the reason why you find life so fucking miserable is becasue your dick is small and you unhappy because of it, your wife is unhappy because of it, and your kids are unhappy because of it because they've been stuck with one thanks to your pathetic gene pool. Your a fucking humiliation to your family.

to21
If this was in the troll forum....it would be the best it's been in months.

BacktoBasics
God damn its so fucking typical. Guy goes off and has no clue as to what the thread was about. Congratulations on mocking a perfect fucking American.

johnsmith
07-01-2008, 01:54 PM
See I think your bullshitting. I think the reason why you find life so fucking miserable is becasue your dick is small and you unhappy because of it, your wife is unhappy because of it, and your kids are unhappy because of it because they've been stuck with one thanks to your pathetic gene pool. Your a fucking humiliation to your family.

Wow.

This is epic failure at this point.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 01:55 PM
So then the answer is yes, that is indeed the best you could do after nearly 1,400 posts.

I'd quit now like you said you were going to earlier in the thread.

Oh, i will quit don't worry about. Your whore of a mother just called my cell phone and I'm going and i'm going to go gape her asshole again so I can invade with my cock like vietnam.

johnsmith
07-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Oh, i will wuit don't worry about. Your whore of a moter just called my cell phone and I'm goignt o go gape her asshole again so I invade with my cock, which is probably five times the siz of your gay lover B2b's

Was any of that english? Dude, think before you type, it will make a lot more sense for everyone reading.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Wow.

I'm an epic failure.

Fixed

johnsmith
07-01-2008, 01:58 PM
And don't worry, I quoted it before your dumbass could edit your post.

lebomb
Both yall acting like little bitches......c'mon give each other an E-hug and make the fuck up!!!! :makeout :danceclub

Ronaldo McDonald
Was any of that english? Dude, think before you type, it will make a lot more sense for everyone reading.

No it's Hebrew, which is what your mom'll be tasting soon.

johnsmith
07-01-2008, 01:59 PM
No it's Hebrew, which is what your mom'll be tasting soon.

And with that you've won the award for worst poster on this site.

Congratulations.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 02:03 PM
That'll be the second contratulations I've heard all day. The first was after I blew what was allegedly the biggest load your mom has ever taken on her face.

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 02:04 PM
I never said I was unhappy. Again this is you and your inability to see the entire picture. So what I don't like you people. That surely doesn't make me a miserable person it just makes me aware. Happiness is an extreme its an emotion we feel just like sadness. I'm content and functional which is more than you are.

I'm generally quite happy though. I spend my evenings with my wife relaxing and playing living room golf or baseball with my boy. Two maybe three times a week we go over the parents in laws house to work on the cars or shoot some pool and cook out. I'm not stuggling like some to make ends meet. You got the wrong guy pal I'm content.

Perhaps your anger with me is your own self pity for lacking an ability to rationally observe the shit that is your fellow man. Good luck with your therapy.

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 02:07 PM
Notice how you're the only one with a problem. Also notice that your only solution to the problem is to toss out decades old mom jokes. So the mom jokes prove your point and solidify your argument? Excellent work law offices and avid debators world wide should take notice of you flawless tactics.

monosylab1k
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Threads like this are the reason why BacktoBasics is my leader and life coach.

Ronaldo McDonald
[QUOTE=Ronaldo McDonald;2635736][QUOTE=BacktoBasics;2635727]I'm not stuggling like some to make ends meet.[/B] You got the wrong guy pal I'm content. [QUOTE]

So your basically boasting about the fact that your financially well off?

CosmicCowboy
07-01-2008, 02:10 PM
[QUOTE=BacktoBasics;2635727]I'm not stuggling like some to make ends meet.[/B] You got the wrong guy pal I'm content. [QUOTE]

LOL

B2B has got it made. Not only a great job with wonderful customers but it's the 1st and they just reloaded his Lone Star card.

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 02:11 PM
[QUOTE=BacktoBasics;2635727]I'm not stuggling like some to make ends meet.[/B] You got the wrong guy pal I'm content. [QUOTE]

hahahaha I'm not finacially well off but I'm not a moron with the family finances either. We get by ok. We don't go without the basic needs in life and generally with a little planning get what we want. I'm hardly well off though and I most definitely wasn't bragging. K E E E E P.......R E E E A C H I N G

you might want to take a class for using the quote function too.

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 02:12 PM
LOL

B2B has got it made. Not only a great job with wonderful customers but it's the 1st and they just reloaded his Lone Star card.
I knew you were waiting to pounce. It gets reloaded on the 15th hahahah!!!!hahaqhaha!!!

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 02:15 PM
I disagree. I think you are a moron. I also think you're unhappy with your penis situation and should consider a penile implant to help you with that.

CosmicCowboy
07-01-2008, 02:17 PM
I knew you were waiting to pounce. It gets reloaded on the 15th hahahah!!!!hahaqhaha!!!

LOL

I was actually admiring the eloquence of some of your previous posts in this thread...I can just see you sitting in your cubicle snarling at your monitor and pounding on your keyboard with two fingers.

And this ronaldo guy is really throwing out some weak middle school shit.

Slydragon
07-01-2008, 02:18 PM
that kid is is going to grow up and go back there to rob and maybe kill you one day.

because he is what you say Mexican. Isn't that what we do?

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 02:20 PM
LOL

I was actually admiring the eloquence of some of your previous posts in this thread...I can just see you sitting in your cubicle snarling at your monitor and pounding on your keyboard with two fingers.

And this ronaldo guy is really throwing out some weak middle school shit.
come on CC I don't have a cubicle I've got a nice little 12x12 office. I never snarl.

Chief
07-01-2008, 02:38 PM
B2b has a point, i have the same problem with some mom's coming into my internet cafe and just letting the little turd run around. Usually he'll turn some computers on that aren't in use, but it all ends great because he usually he'll stand on a chair, then the chair will tip over and he'll fall on his head :)

And i'm in Costa Rica. You don't sue anyone, it takes years :lol

to21
07-01-2008, 02:40 PM
B2b has a point, i have the same problem with some mom's coming into my internet cafe and just letting the little turd run around. Usually he'll turn some computers on that aren't in use, but it all ends great because he usually he'll stand on a chair, then the chair will tip over and he'll fall on his head :)

And i'm in Costa Rica. You don't sue anyone, it takes years :lol:lmao

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-01-2008, 02:41 PM
I was getting worried about you, B2B. I thought maybe you forgot your monthly customer diatribe.

stretch
07-01-2008, 02:46 PM
this thread wins

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 02:50 PM
B2B, I've decided that'll I'll now make myself live up to the rigorously strict ethical and moral standards that you make yourself live up to. Tomorrow I'll start by a trashing co-worker's diabetes medicine.

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 02:55 PM
B2B, I've decided that'll I'll now make myself live up to the rigorously strict ethical and moral standards that you make yourself live up to. Tomorrow I'll start by a trashing co-worker's diabetes medicine.
First you'll need to learn the difference between reality and trolling.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 02:59 PM
Says the King of Da Nile.

johnsmith
07-01-2008, 03:08 PM
Says the King of Da Nile.

fail

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 03:09 PM
Says the King of Da Nile.What's your point? Seriously what point is it that you're trying to make here? Why don't you actually make a point and we can go from there. You make no sense and what little you do bring to the table is garbbled up in lame ass mom jokes.

Make a fucking point or be done. Not one fucking person has posted in this thread supporting or echoing some shred of understanding of where you're going. Make a fucking point or be done.

DarkReign
07-01-2008, 03:19 PM
E-smack isnt as funny when one side is clearly incapable of putting up a good fight.

BigZak
07-01-2008, 03:27 PM
reynaldo is usually pretty funny poster...i don't know how or why bishop's got your goat bro...

to me bishop did a solid...saved a kid, told the parents they weren't watching their kid, and then walked away from the altercation...and then was kind enough to entertain us with the story...

as for johnsmith knobslobbing bishop's jock like a chihuahua behind a bulldog...i think we get it john...your a fan...

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 03:29 PM
reynaldo is usually pretty funny poster...i don't know how or why bishop's got your goat bro...

to me bishop did a solid...saved a kid, told the parents they weren't watching their kid, and then walked away from the altercation...and then was kind enough to entertain us with the story...

as for johnsmith knobslobbing bishop's jock like a chihuahua behind a bulldog...i think we get it john...your a fan...You got it backwards. I'm a fan of his work and it was Biff that started in with johnsmith for no reason. No jocking just holding foot against a moron.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 03:30 PM
What's your point? Seriously what point is it that you're trying to make here? Why don't you actually make a point and we can go from there. You make no sense and what little you do bring to the table is garbbled up in lame ass mom jokes.

Make a fucking point or be done. Not one fucking person has posted in this thread supporting or echoing some shred of understanding of where you're going. Make a fucking point or be done.

What's my point?

You complain about the inept, stupid, ignorant people living around you have the audacity to think you're not one of them. And you argue on that premise while endlessly backtracking on prior statments you made to asssert and exalt at you're self-percieved greatness.

leemajors
07-01-2008, 03:34 PM

as for johnsmith knobslobbing bishop's jock like a chihuahua behind a bulldog...i think we get it john...your a fan...

nah b2b has atrain to clean him up when necessary.

johnsmith
07-01-2008, 03:34 PM

B2B cracks me up, that is true. But I'm just making it a point to be sure that someone knows he's being an idiot. I'd do it in a thread you started as well..............well, not anymore, but I would have prior to that post.

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-01-2008, 03:41 PM
What's my point?

You complain about the inept, stupid, ignorant people living around you have the audacity to think you're not one of them. And you argue on that premise while endlessly backtracking on prior statments you made to asssert and exalt at you're self-percieved greatness.

Weren't you the one who complained and called Tim Duncan a dick for failing to grant one autograph?

stretch
07-01-2008, 03:46 PM
:ttiwwp:

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Weren't you the one who complained and called Tim Duncan a dick for failing to grant one autograph?

Wasn't it for a kid? We fans help pay his fucking bills. The least he could do is give the kid something he'll remember for the rest of his life for that.

FUCK TIM.

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-01-2008, 03:51 PM
Wasn't it for a kid? We fans help pay his fucking bills. The least he could do is give the kid something he'll remember for the rest of his life for that.

FUCK TIM.

You're fast approaching TPark's rant about season-ticket holder gifts.

What else should athletes have to do since you pay his fucking bills?

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 03:52 PM
What's my point?

You complain about the inept, stupid, ignorant people living around you have the audacity to think you're not one of them. And you argue on that premise while endlessly backtracking on prior statments you made to asssert and exalt at you're self-percieved greatness.Finally. Took you long enough. Now show me where I backtracked?

I am better than them no question and its not even debatable considering how poorly people function. No fucking doubt about it. I don't fill my days wondering around acting like I know how it all comes together unless I really do. I get hammered with the most unspeakable amount of pointless dribble you could ever imagine.

There are people that come my way wanting help that have

1. Had recent repos
2. owe backed child support sometimes to the tune of over 100k
3. don't have bank accounts
4. recent bankruptcys
5. sole incomes less than 1k monthly
6. sole income is based on disability only
7. haven't got a clue what credit is or how it works

its stupid. Then they act all shocked when it doesn't play out their way or they get some interest rate exceeding 10%. Its a waste of fucking time and people love it when its your time to waste.

I don't have any false expectation when it comes to the reality of how to function in life where as most people do. I don't waste peoples time and energy to fill a void of boredom where as most people do. I don't treat people around me like shit because its easy to do where as most everyone does. I don't leverage my life on wasteful purchases I can't afford only to be left pawning my childs xbox for extra cash like so many of you worthless motherfuckers do. There are people on this very forum who actually think you don't need or shouldn't have to check your credit before a purchase. The idiocy never ends.

I could spend hours on this very forum quoting posts that have no value whatsoever. I challenge you to go back and find a post of mine that wasn't tongue in cheek or purely speculative that fundamentally turned out wrong. If my life and my families life ends up backasswards and in shambles I'll admit I'm wrong and not that any of you guys would do the same because everyone has a fucking excuse or story as to why their life is in the shitter and its never their own fault.

9.9 times out of 10 if I'm making a point its accurate and I'm stating it so some of the more open minded people on this forum can learn a little about

buying a car, boat, rv or bike
how credit works
how to not get fucked with warranties
all kinds of other shit

because I know how it works and they don't. Too bad you can't learn something

T Park
07-01-2008, 03:54 PM

Which is still a legitimate gripe.

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 03:57 PM
Furthermore where exactly was I wrong in this thread? Where did I pass judgement that was undeserving? When did I make an error in decision here?

stretch
07-01-2008, 03:58 PM
how credit works

i would like to know how credit works

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 03:59 PM
You know where you backtracked. And you stand behind your own rebuttal even though it's a lie. And you know it is.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 04:01 PM
I'm not going to argue with a hypocrite

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 04:01 PM
i would like to know how credit works
What do you want to know?

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 04:02 PM
I'm not going to argue with a hypocritehopefully that means you're leaving.

No I don't know where I backtracked? I asked you to point it out to make your point. Good job doing nothing.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 04:02 PM
And there's no substance to what you're saying anyway to have a serious argument. What, did you want to start some intellectual debate based on your original post? It was a pathetic rant about your pathetically miserable fucking life.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 04:03 PM
hopefully that means you're leaving.

No I don't know where I backtracked? I asked you to point it out to make your point. Good job doing nothing.

I already did you fucking moron.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 04:06 PM

Tim Duncan could have and should have signed it. Fans should get reciprocated (sp?) respect from the athletes they admire, especiall when they're young.

dickface
07-01-2008, 04:07 PM
wow Ronaldo has redefined epic failure in this thread.

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 04:07 PM
And there's no substance to what you're saying anyway to have a serious argument. What, did you want to start some intellectual debate based on your original post? It was a pathetic rant about your pathetically miserable fucking life.So you would have been the guy going off on the fed ex driver. I get it now. It was a rant so what but it was more about your peers and your pathetic life than mine. Why did you even bother bitching. Nothing worse than someone bitching about someone else's bitch considering my rant was well founded. I hope I wasted a bunch of your time you fucking losers do me.

I guess you mean I backtracked on the diabetes thread because thats all I can think of. Yeah it was all meant to be serious and after I realized I was going to kill the guy I covered my internet tracks....you're an idiot.

to21
07-01-2008, 04:09 PM
B2B are you a loan officer?

Car salesman?

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 04:09 PM
Tim Duncan could have and should have signed it. Fans should get reciprocated (sp?) respect from the athletes they admire, especiall when they're young.I agree. The guy shouldn't sleep, eat, shit or be able to function at all in life. His sole mission should be to sign shit all day because some kid wants it. That kid is owed everything because his fat ass watches this guy on TV and looks up to him when his parents couldn't deliver. Fuck it that kid deserves Tims lambo its the fucking least he could do considering the kid watches him on TV.

TheSonicGuy
07-01-2008, 04:10 PM
Man.....what a doofus.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 04:10 PM
This is such a retarded fucking thread, but it's what I expect from you. And you've backtracked on something else. We've already discussed that, too, yet with and you alziemers we can't have a fucking discussion without having to recap what the fuck we talked about 30 mins ago.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 04:12 PM

wow.wow.wow.wow

let me redefile your mom's face with my semen.

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 04:13 PM
B2B are you a loan officer?

Car salesman?

Sales yes.

I handle my end of the finance though but I'm not a loan officer at a bank. I work with them and together we try to get deals bought and customers what they want. So I work closely with loan brokers, loan officers, bank VPs(whoever can change deals up) and I do most of the credit pulling when needed.

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 04:14 PM
This is such a retarded fucking thread, but it's what I expect from you. And you've backtracked on something else. We've already discussed that, too, yet with and you alziemers we can't have a fucking discussion without having to recap what the fuck we talked about 30 mins ago.
It makes you look so much better when you point fingers but completely avoid actually saying what you're accusing me of.

If you don't like the thread why bother?

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 04:15 PM
I agree. The guy shouldn't sleep, eat, shit or be able to function at all in life. His sole mission should be to sign shit all day because some kid wants it. That kid is owed everything because his fat ass watches this guy on TV and looks up to him when his parents couldn't deliver. Fuck it that kid deserves Tims lambo its the fucking least he could do considering the kid watches him on TV.

More of your senseless babble...

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 04:16 PM
More of your senseless babble...I meant every word of it.

In 5 minutes I might backtrack and start a rant about TD's shitty attitude.

stretch
07-01-2008, 04:16 PM
What do you want to know?

how credit works

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 04:18 PM
When the fuck did I say Tim couldn't take a shit, eat, sleep etc?

Quit distorting what I said.

T Park
Me and BTB butt heads on basketball,

but pretty much everything hes said in this thread is pretty spot fucking on.

An 8-Year Old
wow.wow.wow.wow

let me redefile your mom's face with my semen.

hahahahahahaha you're funny!

to21
07-01-2008, 04:19 PM
Sales yes.

I handle my end of the finance though but I'm not a loan officer at a bank. I work with them and together we try to get deals bought and customers what they want. So I work closely with loan brokers, loan officers, bank VPs(whoever can change deals up) and I do most of the credit pulling when needed.Like an Underwriter?

marini martini
07-01-2008, 04:19 PM

He forgot to take his:

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff231/marini-martini/th_happy_pills.jpg (http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff231/marini-martini/happy_pills.jpg)

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 04:21 PM
how credit works

Easy.

Without going into specifics:

You make timely payments on everything. Your daily, weekly and monthly bills.

Start off with a small loan secured or unsecured depending on how banks are buying.

Pay on time again.

Secure larger loans

Maybe a credit card or two

Keep balances below 25% of available limit. Never be late. Always use your bank when available and avoid doing applications at dealerships or when you aren't serious.

Most importantly don't stretch out beyond what you can afford. Keep your debt to income below the 40% mark.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 04:21 PM
Me and BTB butt heads on basketball,

but pretty much everything hes said in this thread is pretty spot fucking on.

Jesus, I'm arguing with you the other thread and now you're in this thread arguing with me. Everywhere I look, you're there, which is probably how it would be in real life.

T Park
07-01-2008, 04:22 PM
Jesus, I'm arguing with you the other thread and now you're in this thread arguing with me. Everywhere I look, you're there, which is probably how it would be in real life.

?

Point me to where I'm arguing with you in this thread?

T Park
07-01-2008, 04:24 PM
Easy.

Without going into specifics:

You make timely payments on everything. Your daily, weekly and monthly bills.

Start off with a small loan secured or unsecured depending on how banks are buying.

Pay on time again.

Secure larger loans

Maybe a credit card or two

Keep balances below 25% of available limit. Never be late. Always use your bank when available and avoid doing applications at dealerships or when you aren't serious.

Most importantly don't stretch out beyond what you can afford. Keep your debt to income below the 40% mark.

Sad that you'd probably have to explain that to some 40 year olds on the debt to income mark as well.

Seeing as most americans are at the 70 or 80 percent mark most likely.

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 04:24 PM
Like an Underwriter?I'm not an underwriter. I work with them.

My job is defined as sales but since I work at a small dealership I end up having my nose in pretty much the entire purchasing process. Which in turn has taught me all the inner workings of how sales and purchasing plays out. I know what banks think when they look at credit and I know what matters and what doesn't. I also know how to completely fuck someone out of 1k without them know it. This is the kind of information I'm happy to pass on but McD hates me for....I guess he thinks I'm being arrogant by helping.

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 04:25 PM
Sad that you'd probably have to explain that to some 40 year olds on the debt to income mark as well.

Seeing as most americans are at the 70 or 80 percent mark most likely.Nail on the head.

40, 50, 60 year olds. No clue whatsoever.

::oldguyvoice:: I don't understand I had good credit with sears back in the 70's doesn't that mean something? :rolleyes

Hell 90% of the people I meet don't even know they're are 3 credit bureaus.

marini martini
07-01-2008, 04:30 PM
Nail on the head.

40, 50, 60 year olds. No clue whatsoever.

::oldguyvoice:: I don't understand I had good credit with sears back in the 70's doesn't that mean something? :rolleyes

Hell 90% of the people I meet don't even know they're are 3 credit bureaus.

:king

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff231/marini-martini/_wsb_216x234_ywyw.jpg

to21
07-01-2008, 04:31 PM
I'm not an underwriter. I work with them.

My job is defined as sales but since I work at a small dealership I end up having my nose in pretty much the entire purchasing process. Which in turn has taught me all the inner workings of how sales and purchasing plays out. I know what banks think when they look at credit and I know what matters and what doesn't. I also know how to completely fuck someone out of 1k without them know it. This is the kind of information I'm happy to pass on but McD hates me for....I guess he thinks I'm being arrogant by helping.Nah.....you have great insight to offer. Some people might take it for arrogance.

It was clear by the first post in this thread, you were trolling.

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 04:31 PM
I bet Renaldo thinks you can get a better deal on something if you're a "cash buyer".

I love those guys.

Dumbass: what kind of discount do I get if :gasp:magicmusic: "cash buy".

Me: :laughing inside: oh cash buy sure no problem.

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 04:33 PM
Nah.....you have great insight to offer. Some people might take it for arrogance.

It was clear by the first post in this thread, you were trolling.Right and wrong. I actually wasn't trolling. It was a real legitimate complaint. :toast. This is in fact the kind of shit I deal with in a day.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 04:35 PM
I bet Renaldo thinks you can get a better deal on something if you're a "cash buyer".

I love those guys.

I don't have to worry about cash.

07-01-2008, 04:35 PM

I love those guys.

Hell, do folks like you even take cash anymore?

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 04:37 PM
Hell, do folks like you even take cash anymore?shit yeah we do. Cash buying is the ticket to big commissions. You wanna get a shitty deal on something tell them you're a cash buyer.

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 04:37 PM
I don't have to worry about cash.mommy and daddy won't live forever

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 04:38 PM
mommy and daddy won't live forever

I don't have to depend on them.

But, nice try.

to21
07-01-2008, 04:40 PM
Right and wrong. I actually wasn't trolling. It was a real legitimate complaint. :toast. This is in fact the kind of shit I deal with in a day.Fair enuff.

I for one went out of my way to learn the ins and outs of financing and credit. Just by paying off one high balance credit account and not applying for credit in one year (a whole bunch others fell off) I jumped 42 points (in four months).

07-01-2008, 04:41 PM
shit yeah we do. Cash buying is the ticket to big commissions. You wanna get a shitty deal on something tell them you're a cash buyer.

Oh, I don't doubt the initial reaction from a dealership towards a cash purchase would be for a crappy deal. I mean with all the hickeys ya'll must get from financing someone, it has to be worth more to the dealership in the long run.

My post was meant to say that I'm suprised dealerships would even consider cash anymore considering the margins they must have on financing purchases.

johnsmith
07-01-2008, 04:42 PM

But, nice try.

Dear lord you're a loser.

Honestly, I just went back and read the last couple of pages and I can say that 100%, beyond a shadow of a doubt, no one on this site, in any thread, ever, ever, has ever come off as dumb as you have in this thread this afternoon.

It's like you wrapped up all the stupid in the world, packaged it as an internet forum poster named Ronaldo McDonald and unveiled it right here and now before our very eyes.

johnsmith
07-01-2008, 04:43 PM
I'm calling Norcal on Mr. McDonald.

T Park
07-01-2008, 04:44 PM

But, nice try.

Sooner or later the Lone Star card runs out and Wal mart's credit card has a spending limit.

stretch
07-01-2008, 04:45 PM
I'm calling Norcal on Mr. McDonald.

where has that little bastard been

Ronaldo McDonald
Dear lord you're a loser.

Honestly, I just went back and read the last couple of pages and I can say that 100%, beyond a shadow of a doubt, no one on this site, in any thread, ever, ever, has ever come off as dumb as you have in this thread this afternoon.

It's like you wrapped up all the stupid in the world, packaged it as an internet forum poster named Ronaldo McDonald and unveiled it right here and now before our very eyes.

:sleep

johnsmith
If there was anything in this world that would cause Tpark and I to unite, it's McDonald's stupidity.

T Park
07-01-2008, 04:47 PM
If there was anything in this world that would cause Tpark and I to unite, it's McDonald's stupidity.

world peace

sharing a winning lottery ticket

Ronaldo McDonald
Sooner or later the Lone Star card runs out and Wal mart's credit card has a spending limit.

That's too bad.

stretch

McDonalds sucks. Last time i went there i felt like barfing shit out my mouth.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 04:48 PM

And gay anal sex.

johnsmith
07-01-2008, 04:49 PM
McDonalds sucks. Last time i went there i felt like barfing shit out my mouth.

McDonald's does fucking suck. I'm constantly amazed that it has thrived the way it has throughout the world. I didn't even like it when I was a little kid.

And their fucking play palaces are lame.........................or so my nephew has told me.

johnsmith
07-01-2008, 04:49 PM
And gay anal sex.

fail

T Park
07-01-2008, 04:50 PM
McDonald's does fucking suck. I'm constantly amazed that it has thrived the way it has throughout the world. I didn't even like it when I was a little kid.

And their fucking play palaces are lame.........................or so my nephew has told me.

:lol

Yeah McDonalds is the Ronaldo McDonald of fast food.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 04:51 PM
fail

fail

stretch
07-01-2008, 04:52 PM

yeah one time i literally saw a pile of shit in one of those things. im not joking either. it was disgusting, and they got rid of the play palace after that.

johnsmith
07-01-2008, 04:53 PM
Dude, Ronaldo (norcal) or whoever the fuck you are. This whole thread has been an epic failure for you. Many others have already pointed that out. There is no saving face for you as you've already come off as a complete douche bag.

Better to cut your losses and log off now before doing anymore damage to what I'm sure is a wonderful reputation in real life.

Ronaldo McDonald
John Smith's favorite word is fail, judging by his excessive use of it; and there's a reason for it: He heard it all the time as a kid when his parents used to call him it. I was the first word you knew, mechanically repeating what his parents said to tim incesssantly.

johnsmith
yeah one time i literally saw a pile of shit in one of those things. im not joking either. it was disgusting, and they got rid of the play palace after that.

You saw Ronaldo in a play palace?

BacktoBasics
Oh, I don't doubt the initial reaction from a dealership towards a cash purchase would be for a crappy deal. I mean with all the hickeys ya'll must get from financing someone, it has to be worth more to the dealership in the long run.

My post was meant to say that I'm suprised dealerships would even consider cash anymore considering the margins they must have on financing purchases.Well keep in mind that financing isn't the dealships liability. Most dealerships don't do recourse the banks do. So it doesn't matter if joe blow buys a car and defaults on a Wells Fargo loan. The dealership still got paid for the car deal by the bank. Its now the banks problem.

The backend money on finance is a typical money maker for a dealership but the margins are way tighter on financed buyers than cash buyers. Say Bank of America approves the guy for 6.99 and you sell it to him for 8.99. Good back end money but that might only equal 500 or 800 more.

however the real advantage of cash buyers for a dealership is that you don't have to worry about a deal being squashed by a bank or multiple banks wanting big money down. The main reason (not the only) a bank asks for money down is because the advance is too much.

dealer pays 10k for car
dealer sells car for 12k
bank wants 1k down to close the gap if buyer shits out and defaults.
But if I wanted to sell the car for 14k the bank now might ask for 3k down. Lots of people don't have that kind of downstroke so deal squashed or you lower your margin. Well most people will chase the deal and lower the margin.

With a cash buyer if you got him sold you got him sold. You can jack the price up and never worry about the banks coming back and fucking the big deal up over wanting way too much down.

So by saying your a cash buyer upfront you're green lighting a salesman to try to hit a homerun or worse...squeeze an extra 500 or 1k out of you. He effectively has no worries about overcoming the "too big a downpayment" objection.

Never say you are cash buying!!!! This way the pressure is on the salesperson to ensure he's keeping his margins real in the event the bank might want a small amount down. Once you've settled on the deal cut the check.

johnsmith
07-01-2008, 04:54 PM
John Smith's favorite word is fail, judging by his excessive use of it; and there's a reason for it: He heard it all the time as a kid when his parents used to call him it.

Where's the little drummer emoticon followed by the tumbleweed emoticon, followed by the cricket's emoticon.

leemajors
07-01-2008, 05:02 PM
ronaldo got so excited typing incessently...i'm waiting for the next semen joke myself :corn:

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 05:04 PM
Not as excited as when I get to incessantly stick my cock in your mom's asshole.

leemajors
07-01-2008, 05:05 PM
i wanted a semen joke. you suck.

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 05:06 PM
Not as excited as when I get to incessently stick my cock in your mom's asshole.You really are wearing it out. Does it not concern you how redundant you've become?

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 05:07 PM
i wanted a semen joke. you suck.

Jesus, you're a fucking moron. Please, just STFU.

leemajors
07-01-2008, 05:08 PM
Jesus, you're a fucking moron. Please, just STFU.

incessant.

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 05:09 PM
Jesus, you're a fucking moron. Please, just STFU.You still haven't figured out that everyone is calling you the moron and not once has anyone agreed with you.

ITS YOU AGAINST THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!! Go get'm buddy.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 05:11 PM
Omg!!!

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 05:14 PM
I fixed my spelling for you, Leemajormotherfucker.

Spurminator
07-01-2008, 05:14 PM
Never say you are cash buying!!!! This way the pressure is on the salesperson to ensure he's keeping his margins real in the event the bank might want a small amount down. Once you've settled on the deal cut the check.

We paid cash for my first car and this is basically how we did it... It was really by accident, I just didn't happen to mention that I would be writing a check for the full amount until after the negotiation. The salesman seemed disappointed.

Thanks for the tip though, now I know not to mention it beforehand.

BacktoBasics
07-01-2008, 05:16 PM
We paid cash for my first car and this is basically how we did it... It was really by accident, I just didn't happen to mention that I would be writing a check for the full amount until after the negotiation. The salesman seemed disappointed.

Thanks for the tip though, now I know not to mention it beforehand.:lmao he was probably like "awwww fuck I could have double my commission."

Clandestino
07-01-2008, 07:59 PM
too fucking funny... ronaldo, i think, must be 11 years old and doesn't speak english

Fillmoe
07-01-2008, 09:51 PM
You Boys Like Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RashoFan
07-01-2008, 10:38 PM
You know where the kid gets clipped in a parking lot he shouldn't have been running around aimlessly in the first place. inevitably some fat Grandma ends up screaming WHY WHY WHY (translated into english from the spanish version...Aye Dios Mio Aye Dios Mio AYE AYE AYEEEEEE )into channel 5's camera.

Bwhahahahhaah:rollin:rollin:rollinTrue

AlamoSpursFan
07-02-2008, 06:24 AM
I don't have time to read the whole thread right now, so I don't know if this was discussed. Did the Mexican richers have 3 kids or just 1 kid with 3 different names? And do they own horses or burros? And since the FedEx guy was there I'm assuming this event took place before 10:30 a.m.?

"These are the kind of questions I have when I'm sitting at home alone and the power goes out!" -- George Carlin

tp2021
07-02-2008, 12:47 PM
This thread is about how fucking much I hate people like yourself who fail to see the whole picture and the entire scope of life because somewhere in your little retarded simple mind you have it all figured out already.

So, you have it figured out?

Its pathetic and I'm sick of waking up everyday to deal with people who know next to nothing but feel their an expert in everything.

Are you God?

BacktoBasics
07-02-2008, 01:31 PM
So, you have it figured out?

Are you God?

Question 1 answer: No I don't have it figured out but I have a much better grasp than most people do.

Question 2 answer: No. God isn't real. If you meant "do you have a godlike complex" No but I look pretty godlike in comparison to most you dumbasses.

Fillmoe
07-02-2008, 01:52 PM
Mexicans belong in Mexico.

BacktoBasics
07-02-2008, 01:57 PM
So you want to eliminate 60% of Texas?

Extra Stout
07-02-2008, 01:59 PM
Arabs belong in Gitmo.

marini martini
07-02-2008, 03:10 PM

And 70% of Cali.!

Fillmoe
07-02-2008, 03:10 PM

I have no problem with that.

Extra Stout
07-02-2008, 03:11 PM
I have no problem with that.
Terrorist.

Fillmoe
07-02-2008, 03:13 PM
I was born in Ca and I am of Sikh/Indian descent... KILL YOURSELF

BacktoBasics
07-02-2008, 03:13 PM
I have no problem with that. meh...neither do I. Leave the women though at least the ones that aren't gigantically fat.

Fillmoe
07-02-2008, 03:14 PM
Im in agreement BTB

Extra Stout
07-02-2008, 03:14 PM
That turban looks gay.

Fillmoe
07-02-2008, 03:15 PM
Shut your mouth and sell my some strawberries, Carlos

Extra Stout
07-02-2008, 03:16 PM
How often do you bathe?
A) Daily
B) Every few days
C) Weekly
D) When somebody complains about my odor
E) Monthly
F) When I start to get a skin infection
G) Bathing is a waste of water

Fillmoe
07-02-2008, 03:17 PM
Why do you want to know how often I take a shower? Do you want to suck my cock?

Fucking Fagle...

Make me a burrito, Juan

Fillmoe
07-02-2008, 03:18 PM
Mow my lawn, Cesar.

Extra Stout
07-02-2008, 03:19 PM
Shut your mouth and sell my some strawberries, Carlos
I've never heard of strawberries with curry before.

Extra Stout
07-02-2008, 03:19 PM
Why do you want to know how often I take a shower? Do you want to suck my cock?

Fucking Fagle...

Make me a burrito, Juan
Your stench actually is detectable through tha interwebs.

Fillmoe
07-02-2008, 03:20 PM
I need some drywall done, Jesus.

Extra Stout
07-02-2008, 03:21 PM
Mow my lawn, Cesar.

50 dollars on pump number 8, please.

Extra Stout
07-02-2008, 03:22 PM
I need some drywall done, Jesus.

I'll have one dozen glazed donuts and one dozen chocolate.

Fillmoe
07-02-2008, 03:24 PM
We dont sell donuts at my location, Jorge.

Extra Stout
07-02-2008, 03:30 PM
Hello, I would like to change my long-distance plan.

RandomGuy
07-02-2008, 04:43 PM
:corn:

(to both) You gonna take that from him? :stirpot:

Quick somebody make a Harold and Kumar reference...

(Jesus and Kumar...?)

Kumar
07-02-2008, 04:45 PM
dude

RandomGuy
07-02-2008, 04:49 PM
dude

If you have not seen the DVD extra where the sound guy visits truck stop restrooms in order to get the sound effects for the "battleshits" scene, you have to.

T Park
07-02-2008, 06:09 PM

I literally laughed out loud at that exchange.