PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait to play in the NBA....

Amarelooms
07-01-2008, 07:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk0aQg0p6Bw&feature=related

Nice...rack him :elephant

Ronaldo McDonald
07-01-2008, 07:34 PM
Pretty talented musician.

greensborohill
07-01-2008, 07:37 PM
what's not to love about this kid. . . I can't wait. . .

monosylab1k
07-01-2008, 07:42 PM
what's not to love about this kid. . . I can't wait. . .

what's not to love? how about the fact that he can't dribble, drive, rebound, pass, or play defense? he can shoot 3's. that's it. that is literally it. salt to the wound is that much better players like CDR and Chalmers and Darrell Arthur were all available for purchase but Cuban was too fucking cheap to get them.

now I hope like hell that Foster succeeds. I truly want him to develop and prove me and nearly everyone else wrong. I'd much rather see him than Richie Frahm on the team. But the guy was the 51st pick for a reason. Anyone who thinks he's going to make any more of an impact than DJ Mbenga or Pops Mensa-Bonsu or Mo Ager or JJ Barea is going to be sorely disappointed.

JamStone
07-01-2008, 07:44 PM
It's funny as hell but I ain't mad at the kid.

I would have drafted him in the first round just for that.

Amarelooms
07-01-2008, 07:44 PM
what's not to love? how about the fact that he can't dribble, drive, rebound, pass, or play defense? he can shoot 3's. that's it. that is literally it. salt to the wound is that much better players like CDR and Chalmers and Darrell Arthur were all available for purchase but Cuban was too fucking cheap to get them.

now I hope like hell that Foster succeeds. I truly want him to develop and prove me and nearly everyone else wrong. I'd much rather see him than Richie Frahm on the team. But the guy was the 51st pick for a reason. Anyone who thinks he's going to make any more of an impact than DJ Mbenga or Pops Mensa-Bonsu or Mo Ager or JJ Barea is going to be sorely disappointed.

You are a douche bag...he is a steal at 51...dude can ball :elephant

JamStone
07-01-2008, 07:45 PM

Rawle Marshall and Adam Harrington, mothafucka.

greensborohill
07-01-2008, 09:33 PM

He's a good kid. Humble, positive, and optimistic. . . . unlike you.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-01-2008, 09:40 PM
George Hill is gonna stomp on his ass.

manufor3
07-02-2008, 08:04 AM
you mavs fans are overreacting. think about it, earlier in the year if someone would have predicted you getting foster all of you would have said "he sucks"

monosylab1k
07-02-2008, 08:53 AM
He's a good kid. Humble, positive, and optimistic. . . . unlike you.

unfortunately for him, those qualities don't get the ball in the bucket.

stretch
07-02-2008, 08:56 AM
unfortunately for him, those qualities don't get the ball in the bucket.

but they help develop a player so they get the ball in the bucket with more frequency