View Full Version : Eat Your Heart Out Liberals

xrayzebra
07-02-2008, 09:44 AM
Hey Dan and Boutons. Read and cry.

Support The DrudgeReport; Visit Our Advertisers

LIMBAUGH SIGNS THROUGH 2016; $400 MILLION DEAL SHATTERS BROADCAST RECORDS

Wed Jul 02 2008 09:02:18 ET
**Exclusive**

The American broadcast industry is rocked, realigned and blasted into a new orbit, yet again, by Rush Limbaugh, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

In what is being described as an unprecedented radio contract, Limbaugh will keep his syndicated show on-the-air and e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e through 2016 with CLEAR CHANNEL and PREMIERE RADIO.

Already host of the most lucrative hours since radio's inception, Limbaugh's total package is valued north of $400 million, according to media insiders.

The NEW YORK TIMES will claim this weekend that Limbaugh, marking 20 years this summer as a national host, has secured a 9-figure signing bonus for the new deal, newsroom sources tell DRUDGE.

MORE

In its controversial profile, the TIMES reports that Limbaugh is buying a new G550 jet and is making an estimated $38 million a year.

[The cover photo of the TIMES Sunday magazine depicts Limbaugh 'dark and sinister' in a theme of THE GODFATHER.]

While newspapers and traditional broadcast media are experiencing declining revenues, Limbaugh's golden microphone has turned diamond-laced:

Earnings now pace him ahead of the annual salaries for network news anchors: Katie Couric, Brian Williams, Charlie Gibson and Diane Sawyer — combined!

MORE

The deal represents a stunning triumph over the establishment by an outsider who connected with and captured the spirit of the nation's heartland.

Developing...

:lmao:lmao:lmao

JoeChalupa
07-02-2008, 09:57 AM
Good for him. Isn't America great!!! More power to him. The man is a genius at what he does and he has the numbers to prove it. Hell, I even listen to him as many liberals do. He is very entertaining and that is what he is...an entertainer. He is living the American dream. :tu

Kermit
07-02-2008, 10:35 AM
Dude can buy a whole lot of pain medication with that dough.

Wild Cobra
07-02-2008, 08:34 PM
I wonder what the contract says when the demonrats in congress and the next president pass the (un)Fairness Doctrine?

romsho
07-02-2008, 08:47 PM
Good for him. The greatness of America...even a giant douchebag like him can make tons of money.

Anti.Hero
07-02-2008, 09:10 PM
That's more than $1k per show minute haha

George Gervin's Afro
07-02-2008, 09:30 PM
larry flynt and hush limbaugh... heroes to many..

Anti.Hero
07-02-2008, 11:49 PM
That's like $60k+ per hour of his show each day!

While newspapers die around the country, Air America has to be funded by billionaires to stay alive, and many other media venues suffer, homeboy cigar smoking golfer is making 200k a day :toast

I hope my boy Michael Savage of the Savage Nation is getting a piece of da pie!

Oh, Gee!!
07-03-2008, 10:33 AM
ray, what's with the "eat your hearts out" line? sounds like something mae west woulda said.

Ignignokt
07-03-2008, 01:26 PM
ray, what's with the "eat your hearts out" line? sounds like something mae west woulda said.

you're a faggot.

nuff said.

George Gervin's Afro
07-03-2008, 02:06 PM
you're a faggot.

nuff said.

oh dear..

not that there is anything wrong that...

xrayzebra
07-03-2008, 02:33 PM

Well OG, it must be very irksome to them that their favorite, I hate him, other than Bush, can demand that kind of money. When their hero's like someone posted, has to have Ugly George, George, move on, Soros to be their sugar daddy to keep them going.

Someone ask about the "fairness" censorship bill, if Americans every let Congress pass another bill like the last one they deserve everything the liberals throw at them. Liberals cant stand to have themselves exposed for what they are: frauds.

Nbadan
07-04-2008, 01:25 AM
Look how effective Limbaugh has been in the last few years constantly spewing republican talking points...I'm thinking this is a good deal - for democrats....

JoeChalupa
07-04-2008, 01:28 AM
Well OG, it must be very irksome to them that their favorite, I hate him, other than Bush, can demand that kind of money. When their hero's like someone posted, has to have Ugly George, George, move on, Soros to be their sugar daddy to keep them going.

Someone ask about the "fairness" censorship bill, if Americans every let Congress pass another bill like the last one they deserve everything the liberals throw at them. Liberals cant stand to have themselves exposed for what they are: frauds.

I wouldn't throw the word "fraud" around considering the hypocrisy from so many God fearing conservatives....that end up being proven frauds. That is true on both sides and that is a fact that cannot be disputed.