PDA

View Full Version : Spurs

TILDEN
07-02-2008, 07:04 PM
What Do The Spurs Mean To U. What Do U Think When U Hear The Words San Antonio Spurs! Do U Think They Haved Helped The Community. Do They Do Enough 4 The City Lets Here What U Have To Say.

Juanobili
07-02-2008, 07:04 PM
Life

tp2021
07-02-2008, 07:06 PM
http://www.davidsfunnyfarm.com/images/ars_ibtl.jpg

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-02-2008, 07:06 PM
Thanks to the Spurs I no longer have to capitalize the first letter of every word I type.

Bartleby
07-02-2008, 07:08 PM
B 4 I Do, Please Answer 1 ?

Why Do U Capitalize The 1st Letter Of Every Word?

Brutalis
07-02-2008, 07:08 PM
U R Nawt Makin Censes

T Park
07-02-2008, 07:14 PM
str8 bawlin yo

bigdog
07-02-2008, 07:15 PM
I R Smater Than U 4 I Know How 2 Spell And I Is Not Ass of Dumbness

TILDEN
07-02-2008, 07:16 PM
B 4 I Do, Please Answer 1 ?

Why Do U Capitalize The 1st Letter Of Every Word?

2 piss people off

urunobili
07-02-2008, 07:16 PM
my passion and competitiveness... role models... a big deal overall

Dingle Barry
07-02-2008, 07:18 PM
TILDEN is already my favorite poster on this site. Awesome shit.

bigdog
07-02-2008, 07:20 PM
Ok, but seriously, when I think of the Spurs, I think of the word: Class

In basically every way possible, they are a classy organization.

Ocotillo
07-02-2008, 07:24 PM
Did you text that? Get a friggin' keyboard. :rolleyes

exstatic
07-02-2008, 07:26 PM
a bunch of IM chat shit

K

FromWayDowntown
07-02-2008, 07:26 PM
I just want it to be known that I derive absolutely no joy from life other than that which the Spurs allow me to experience. None.

Tully365
07-02-2008, 07:39 PM
2 piss people off

It seems to be working!

DPG21920
07-02-2008, 11:00 PM
This is for marketing research?

carina_gino20
07-02-2008, 11:06 PM
Ok, but seriously, when I think of the Spurs, I think of the word: Class

In basically every way possible, they are a classy organization.

Weird. That's exactly what I thought of first. Then I remember that Duncan guy, who is also as classy as they get.

SenorSpur
07-02-2008, 11:18 PM
Life, liberty and the means to sports happiness.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-02-2008, 11:39 PM
Every once and a while I see a post with all caps at the start of each word, and it's not just on this message board. It happens EVERYWHERE I've been. And the post is always a question... I have a gut feeling it's the same dude typing them up every time. He roams the intraweb's message boards asking off-the-wall questions using caps at the start of each word like a damn fool.

mrspurs
07-03-2008, 07:39 AM
money and joy....since day one i was a spur, and loved the game....i love being able to see the crowd go crazy...and i get paid to help put their court together and the ice for the rampage...ive had many jobs in my lifetime, being back stage behind the curtains, setting up stages, being so close you can almost touch whoever is playing or entertaining...this is the best job ive ever had...and it doesnt pay nowhere near what the other jobs ive had before.......being able to shake hands with all the ppl. who come in and entertain us is the benefit...and my kids love my job as well...now they know the ice hurts when you fall...and that big bird and his friends arent real....life is good

Biggems
07-03-2008, 08:19 AM
Being born and raised in San Antonio.....The Spurs are our team. They bring a sense of pride to our city, both on and off the court. They give us hours of enjoyment year after year. They give us something to do in the evening, especially after football season is over. When the Spurs win, the crime rate in SA drops considerably (this statistic caught me off guard when I first heard it). The Spurs help our local economy. They bring tourist dollars into our humble city. Ever since I came back from college and started working, I have made sure that my job revolves around the Cowboys and Spurs schedule. I do my best to not miss any Spurs games, cause win or lose, they help to entertain me. When they win, I am extremely happy. When they lose, I act like John MacEnroe at Wimbledon. I bleed silver and black. But if you ask me what I cherish more, the championships or the community service.......it is a no brainer. I put their efforts in the community, helping with their various charities and programs, far above those 4 trophies. A Championship lasts one year and then you move on......but when they get out there and touch the lives of those kids, inspire them, direct them, motivate them......that lasts for a lifetime.

So when someone mentions Los Spurs....I think of Ice, Admiral, Big Fundamental, Ninja Turtle, Coyote, Pop.....I also think of Hughes, Schintzius, Zarko, Sutton, Swee Pea, Whopper, Helicopter. I think of Hemisphere and sitting behind the pole. I think of 35,000 in the Dome. I think of the largest Dumpster in the world, the AT&T Center. I think of Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood, Sean Elliott's Fast Breakin Fiesta, The Carver Academy, The Memorial Day Miracle, Bruce's exercise program, and HEB commercials (especially the Mango tree).

When I hear Spurs..........I think of San Antonio

GO SPURS GO