PDA

View Full Version : Bulls' GM Paxson Introduces Del Negro: "He'll be staying with us for awhile."

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-02-2008, 07:48 PM
Bulls GM To Team: 'This Is New Head Coach Vinnie Del Negro; He'll Be Staying With Us For A While'

February 21, 2008

CHICAGO—Introducing Vinnie Del Negro as a "great guy who has just hit a rough patch and needs somewhere to stay," Bulls GM John Paxson introduced his team to their new head coach on Wednesday.

"I want everyone to extend Vinnie every courtesy while he implements his offense and tries to get his life back together," Paxson told his team in the somewhat tense United Center meeting. "Look, you know how it is. You've been there. You lost 49 games last season, so don't judge. Just help him out. Let him sleep on the couch, and when he needs to talk about it, listen."

An embarrassed Del Negro thanked the team for taking him in, and promised he would stay out of their way and move on again as soon as he felt he was ready.

Link. (http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/bulls_gm_to_team_this_is)

Tacker
07-02-2008, 07:52 PM
nothing new here

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-02-2008, 07:55 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/302Xplorer/Bush_O_RLY.jpg

Tacker
07-02-2008, 07:56 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/302Xplorer/Bush_O_RLY.jpg

yes.. nothing new here all your 10,000 posts is bullshit that you get from bullshit news source

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-02-2008, 07:57 PM
yes.. nothing new here all your 10,000 posts is bullshit that you get from bullshit news source

Damn.
That's definitely rage right there.

Tacker
07-02-2008, 07:59 PM
Damn.
That's definitely rage right there.

n

ShoogarBear
07-02-2008, 08:00 PM
nothing new here

Just posting some posts.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-02-2008, 08:01 PM
n

Thank you for your well thought out and deeply analyzed post.If thats how you post then your 528 posts must = shit

Fixed. And you're pretty much contradicting yourself after doing that shitty "n" thing. :lol

Tacker
07-02-2008, 08:08 PM
Fixed. And you're pretty much contradicting yourself after doing that shitty "n" thing. :lol

you dont know what n stands for asswipe

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-02-2008, 08:10 PM
you dont know what n stands for asswipe

Regardless if anyone knows what it means, you still lose all credibility.

I'd suggest you start over and bring real topics to the table.

Tacker
07-02-2008, 08:12 PM
Regardless if anyone knows what it means, you still lose all credibility.

I'd suggest you start over and bring real topics to the table.

I actually do bring real topics, and guess what, there are some users who actually reply positively and engage real man like conversation, but then we have people like you who come out with "you still owe him 50 bucks" etc etc. grow up ok?

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-02-2008, 08:13 PM
I actually do bring real topics, and guess what, there are some users who actually reply positively and engage real man like conversation, but then we have people like you who come out with "you still owe him 50 bucks" etc etc. grow up ok?

LOL at real man like conversation coming from the guy who's main response to anything is "rage/fail much?".

Tacker
07-02-2008, 08:16 PM
LOL at real man like conversation coming from the guy who's main response to anything is "rage/fail much?".

I'm glad you finally noticed, i engage real conversations with 'REAL MEN' I say rage/fail much to little kids like you so I dont waste time on you guys.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-02-2008, 08:17 PM
I'm glad you finally noticed, i engage real conversations with 'REAL MEN' I say rage/fail much to little kids like you so I dont waste time on you guys.

Well you've spent the past couple hours arguing with us, so you are wasting time on us.

Tacker
07-02-2008, 08:23 PM
Well you've spent the past couple hours arguing with us, so you are wasting time on us.

You post in my thread, so I reply, if I find it childish I reply with, fail rage, cry etc. If you engage in a man like conversation, I respond with man like conversation,

What argument were you talking about, there was no argument, if you noticed, all my posts were rage, fail etc. if it was a real argument I wouldn't be acting like that would I?

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-02-2008, 08:29 PM
You post in my thread, so I reply, if I find it childish I reply with, fail rage, cry etc. If you engage in a man like conversation, I respond with man like conversation,

What argument were you talking about, there was no argument, if you noticed, all my posts were rage, fail etc. if it was a real argument I wouldn't be acting like that would I?

Too bad you were really arguing.
Dude, for real, try to bring some real topics to the table. You start either old/redundant threads or Bulls threads all the time, half of them in the Spurs Forum, you're making ridiculous remarks such as the Bulls will win the title guaranteed... just try to start over and bring other topics to the table other than the Bulls.

Tacker
07-02-2008, 08:34 PM
Too bad you were really arguing.
Dude, for real, try to bring some real topics to the table. You start either old/redundant threads or Bulls threads all the time, half of them in the Spurs Forum, you're making ridiculous remarks such as the Bulls will win the title guaranteed... just try to start over and bring other topics to the table other than the Bulls.

There is no such thing as ridiculous when bringing out ones opinion. If I was to blurt something out without proof or something to back it up, that would be non sense but Im supporting my claims and argument based on what I see. I bring topics and I engage in them well with other users... except for you and others.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-02-2008, 08:38 PM
There is no such thing as ridiculous when bringing out ones opinion. If I was to blurt something out without proof or something to back it up, that would be non sense but Im supporting my claims and argument based on what I see. I bring topics and I engage in them well with other users... except for you and others.

Saying the Bulls are now title contenders doesn't make much sense.
Telling me off in threads in the Spurs forum for little reason doesn't make much sense either.
Starting 4-5 Bulls threads a week is ridiculous.
Putting misleading titles of articles isn't very mature.

You're a professional blogger, but since the beginning you've looked like a child here.

Tacker
07-02-2008, 09:35 PM
Saying the Bulls are now title contenders doesn't make much sense.
Telling me off in threads in the Spurs forum for little reason doesn't make much sense either.
Starting 4-5 Bulls threads a week is ridiculous.
Putting misleading titles of articles isn't very mature.

You're a professional blogger, but since the beginning you've looked like a child here.
What point are you trying to convey here? you post 4-5 Spurs threads a day, and im posting 4-5 Bulls threads a week,where in the forum rules does it say I cant post a Bulls thread?

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-03-2008, 09:08 AM
What point are you trying to convey here?
That you should start over and bring other topics to the table that won't start such arguments.

you post 4-5 Spurs threads a day,
False.

and im posting 4-5 Bulls threads a week,where in the forum rules does it say I cant post a Bulls thread?
It doesn't, but you're basically shoving the Bulls down our throats. You constantly bring up the Bulls when there's no news about them and there's other news to bring our attention to while we're not currently interested in them. What I suggest is that you don't start as much threads because when a person makes tons of threads, they aren't taken as seriously. So instead of starting a Bulls thread almost everyday, why not just keep all your comments of them in a single Bulls thread(that official Bulls thread you started)? Dude, I'm just trying to help out, but whatever.

koriwhat
07-03-2008, 09:51 AM
bunch of pussies in here.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-03-2008, 10:10 AM
Just like you? :lol

Spuradicator
07-03-2008, 10:48 AM
As far as Del Negro goes, how can you hire a guy with no coaching experience????

Oh,

And Tacker is gay.

MavDynasty
07-03-2008, 10:49 AM
As far as Del Negro goes, how can you hire a guy with no coaching experience????

Oh,

And Tacker is gay.

rage much?