PDA

View Full Version : Mouse

Chris Duel
07-02-2008, 11:44 PM
Never calls our show anymore.

That's okay.

At least we know that Peter Burns is a regular listener.

:downspin:

johnsmith
07-03-2008, 06:18 AM
Since this thread is as worthless as they come i thought I'd throw out a post just to make sure Duel doesn't feel so bad.

Duel, when you getting fired?

Viva Las Espuelas
07-03-2008, 06:57 AM
I thought peter burns was a regular feeling

S_A_Longhorn
07-03-2008, 09:46 AM
How's the website?

Chris Duel
07-03-2008, 01:09 PM

Let's see...

WOAI: 1997-2004 ("Fired" after 7 years)

KTSA: 2004-2008 ("Fired" after 3.5 years)

ESPN: February 2008 - ???

Based on this mathematical progression, I should be fired in about 17 months.

Give or take.

JoeChalupa
07-03-2008, 07:12 PM
Does TPark still call on a regular basis?

mouse
07-03-2008, 09:01 PM
Since this thread is as worthless as they come i thought I'd throw out a post just to make sure Duel doesn't feel so bad.

At one time i actually thought your criticisms about local sports radio in San Antonio was legit, but now i can see you really just don't like Chris Duel which makes all your observations useless.

marini martini
07-03-2008, 09:09 PM
At one time i actually thought your criticisms about local sports radio in San Antonio was legit, but now i can see you really just don't like Chris Duel which makes all your observations useless.

WTF? This retard is on serious meds. He goes in and out of reality like you change your underwear. He's like he took a serious bad acid trip and never came back:toast

Take heed, J.T. son:downspin:

mouse
07-03-2008, 10:00 PM
I'm serious if you want to say something bad about a radio show or a radio talk show host,
it would be wise if you had a reputation for speaking your mind in a manor that others take you serious.

But to say to someone "when are you going to get fired?" That shows you have some issues with that person, that makes your takes on the subject bias and one sided, your already fucked since we know you don't like a person so your opinion is mute.

Who cares what ladySpur syas about SpursTalk we already know she hates it. Now if Slomo says something about SpursTalk we may be interested. If NorCal510 talks about offing himself on youTube we may not care. If SpursWoman on the other hand gets her clit pierced? we really do care and so on...

By JohnSmith talking bad about a man who has more Talent than Jan Howard and Howard Stern in his pinky finger,

The man has graduated from USC majoring in Film, and has been on many TV shows, and had many radio shows, that tells me johnsmith is a borderline Mark Chapman wannabe and Chris Duel should watch his back... this vato sounds like a stalker ! and could very well pull a columbine shooting right there in the ESPN studios!

So if johnsmith really knew about talk radio not only should he already know when Chris Duel is getting fired he should know who is his replacement.

johnsmith
07-04-2008, 01:20 PM
I'm serious if you want to say something bad about a radio show or a radio talk show host,
it would be wise if you had a reputation for speaking your mind in a manor that others take you serious.
Gosh, I guess it appears that I really don't give a fuck if you bunch of internet loving douche bags take me serious or not. As long as I'm taking serious in reality, then that's all I really care about. So I suppose you ultimately have everything a touch backwards then, your fatass is taken serious on the internets but in reality, everyone laughs at you.

But to say to someone "when are you going to get fired?" That shows you have some issues with that person, that makes your takes on the subject bias and one sided, your already fucked since we know you don't like a person so your opinion is mute.
Yeah, that's right, my opinion on the issue is bias and one sided. I think Duel sucks at his job and since his job is pleasing the public, and I'm part of that public, I think he should be selling candied apples along with the rest of you twats down on the street corners of the south side.

Who cares what ladySpur syas about SpursTalk we already know she hates it. Now if Slomo says something about SpursTalk we may be interested. If NorCal510 talks about offing himself on youTube we may not care. If SpursWoman on the other hand gets her clit pierced? we really do care and so on...

Ok.

By JohnSmith talking bad about a man who has more Talent than Jan Howard and Howard Stern in his pinky finger,
Yeah, I mean, Duel clearly has the nation wide following like Howard Stern does to back that claim up.

The man has graduated from USC majoring in Film, and has been on many TV shows, and had many radio shows, that tells me johnsmith is a borderline Mark Chapman wannabe and Chris Duel should watch his back... this vato sounds like a stalker ! and could very well pull a columbine shooting right there in the ESPN studios!
I'm not really sure who Mark Chapman is so I'll leave that alone, but why would it be a Columbine? Wouldn't it have to be a school to be a Columbine?

So if johnsmith really knew about talk radio not only should he already know when Chris Duel is getting fired he should know who is his replacement.

I don't really know talk radio, but I know that Duel sucks at his job.

johnsmith
07-04-2008, 01:20 PM
WTF? This retard is on serious meds. He goes in and out of reality like you change your underwear. He's like he took a serious bad acid trip and never came back:toast

Take heed, J.T. son:downspin:

I love that people like you claim to be the moral authority but then use terms like "retard".

Go hit the bottle, it's almost 1:30 and you should be passed out by now.

mouse
07-04-2008, 01:42 PM

Then he should stay on at least as long as Walter Pasacreta?

AlamoSpursFan
07-05-2008, 01:07 PM

:lol

How can you be so right and so wrong all in the same sentence?

Fucking dolt.

Sincerely,
An internet loving douche bag

Tree hugger
07-05-2008, 09:18 PM
I don't really know talk radio,

^ Sig material! :tu

spurschick
07-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Chris Duel is a fellow lover of the Tommy burger, so he's awesome in my book.